Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #43 .34, .39 btc per ASICMiner Cube 30-38Gh/s - page 4. (Read 24853 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Still got some available I hope?  Ordering one now.  Email and shipping label to follow shortly.
I still have few Smiley
One less now. Cheesy
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Still got some available I hope?  Ordering one now.  Email and shipping label to follow shortly.
I still have few Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
donator
Cubes shipped out earlier today/
thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Any chance price will be decreasing with the new round of difficulty increases?  With a huge increase coming in march, I can't see these things paying themselves off at 0.75 BTC.

M
donator
about a dozen cubes left.
donator
Heading out to USPS in 30 mins...

today's Cubes shipped out. next shipment is tomorrow before noon. Smiley
donator
If someone wants to spend btc on shipping instead of usd, I can ship a cube for .04 btc.
donator
I'm down to 10% of available inventory of Cubes.
will be heading out to USPS in a few hours

today's cube orders shipped out
donator
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
do you still have any blades left?
donator
heading out to drop off orders at USPS in ~1 hr

I'm liking my first one.  It's chugging away at 38 GH/s, and the air coming out of it is barely warm.  It apparently likes the cold air I'm blowing in from outside. Smiley

I'd get a 2nd one but I'm a little short on BTC atm. Sad

M
If you can't bring in cold air from the outside, let the Cube/s heat your place in this crazy cold!! LOL  Or keep your garage warm(er). Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

I'm liking my first one.  It's chugging away at 38 GH/s, and the air coming out of it is barely warm.  It apparently likes the cold air I'm blowing in from outside. Smiley

I'd get a 2nd one but I'm a little short on BTC atm. Sad

M
donator
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Canary replaced a cube blade that blew a capacitor on power up for me.   Good customer service.  Smiley

donator
Arrived today. Thanks. I did the recommended tear-down/reassemble. A couple of the cards were slightly out of the grooves as could be expected from shipping. Only a few of the heat sink  screws needed an eighth of turn or less to tighten. Hashing away at 38+Ghs on high clock no problem. Glad I didn't pay the extra premium some are asking for verified 38 Ghs!

Thanks again!

Tom

You're welcome!!  I check each Cube  to make sure nothing is lose and that there are no dead chips before shipping.
Re-seating and checking screws after receiving it is still a very good idea due to vibrations during shipping causing lose screws.

13% of Cube inventory remains as of this moment.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Arrived today. Thanks. I did the recommended tear-down/reassemble. A couple of the cards were slightly out of the grooves as could be expected from shipping. Only a few of the heat sink  screws needed an eighth of turn or less to tighten. Hashing away at 38+Ghs on high clock no problem. Glad I didn't pay the extra premium some are asking for verified 38 Ghs!

Thanks again!

Tom

donator
20% of inventory remains as of this moment.
donator
shipping out orders up to now... any orders placed today before 5 PM CST, should go out today as well.
Thanks!
donator
about 25% of my Cube inventory remains at this point...

edit: received a few PMs asking if I still have Cubes.  I do, when I'm out, I will close this group by posting a message, until then, there's stock.
Thanks!

P.S. If you are in Midwest, happy digging out... I just spent 3 hrs clearing the snow... pain... Smiley
How many Snow Coins did you mine?

Smiley

I bet a lot of miners are just bringing in cold air from the outside allowing it to hit the heatsinks/fans to cool off miners.  Talk about OC heaven!!

Pages:
Jump to: