Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED >:( ] >BitMain U2 Group Buy - Ship to US/Canada/Intl (.03/.029 BTC/ea) - page 4. (Read 4190 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Last update for the morning + bump.

Still waiting on Bitmain, otherwise updated second post with shared address so we can be transparent on funds.  Just sent my BTC over there for the group buy and am sending out PM's this morning with what folks owe + shipping if we have discussed it.  Shipping can always be handled later, I don't need those funds to get the hardware from Bitmain, just to get it to you. Cheesy

Feel free to start sending funds in.  If Bitmain decides to say they don't want us throwing thousands of dollars at them I'll refund anyone who pays minus transaction fee (we're all miners, gotta pay our fees!).
I will take 2 if you have extra

You're on the list!

Update: Still waiting to hear from Bitmain.  Today was supposed to be the the GA date for these but don't yet have word back on shipping time estimate, etc.  I'm still going to setup the shared wallet address today so y'all can see me transfer my funds for the units I'm purchasing as well as start sending out PM's for totals for folks, but I won't place the order with Bitmain until we hear back from them.  Also, if we haven't discussed shipping I'm just going to send you the amount for your units, we can always handle shipping down the road when the units are en route or have arrived and we can better check out package sizing options.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I will take 2 if you have extra
Hey all,

In order of appearance - stex, you're down for the upper bounds you PM'd me about if you're interested.  I'll lower my claim appropriately so you get the full amount you requested.

Crypto - waiting on word from Bitmain.  Before I started the group buy the word was to keep tabs on the site and let them know when we're ready to collect payment, right now we're a day away from the ship date they mentioned and a few other folks on the forum with group buys say they have hardware incoming.  Right now I am waiting on a response from Bitmain as to availability since it's basically go-time and we have all 500 units claimed.

As for me, right now I'm picking up cheap BTC on coinbase to help cover my portion.  Thanks to the recent price drop my original 100 units now cost several hundred dollars less than before since I've been waiting and buying on each drop.  Getting .5BTC for $230 was peachy just now, wish my direct deposit had gone through Friday instead of this coming Monday so I could snag some more. Cheesy

Short version - Bitmain has been contacted to let them know we're ready to collect funds and pay them, all 500 units are claimed, you can still jump on and I'll transfer out of my claimed 100 to cover small amounts (but I'm getting at least 40!), so feel free to PM me to ask if you can still get on board.
Activity: 405
I can't understand if there is some unit available yet. Pls update the thread.
Tnx, CC.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I will take some if you got any leg,ft, put me down for the remaining plz.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Just mining my own business...
Please put me down for 5 - they will go great with the 8 U1's I have and will replace some BEs that are starting to fail regularly.

Would you like a pre-paid USPS shipping label emailed with the payment info/hash?  I'm in Colorado...

Thanks!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
when will bitmain start shipping those bad boys?
And with another nice weekend update, finished all the PM's and we're now at a potential 471-481 units claimed!  If anyone else wants to jump in for extra units and we go above and beyond the 500 mark I'll reduce my purchase to accommodate since everyone who joins is helping get this thing off the ground. Smiley

I'll update later on tonight with the shared payment address as well as send amounts to everyone I've discussed shipping with.  Then you just get back to me with the transaction id so we can verify everyone paid all properly. Smiley 
Hi folks,

Got a number of PMs and requests to add to the list, but Saturday mornings are reserved for family time so I won't be on the computer until a little later today.

GOOD NEWS! Cheesy

We're over the 400 mark for claimed units now and getting very close to 500!  I'll arrange the joint BTC payment address later today, add it to the second post, and start PM'ing folks with what their purchase price will be and/or shipping rates.

For anyone with a shipping question - it looks like UPS/Fedex/DHL are significantly more expensive than USPS, so if you want a quote try from USA zip code 07701 to your country with an approximate size for the package - the online price will be your shipping price (plus insurance, etc.).  Otherwise I'll be looking at shipping requests later as well.

This is exciting folks, almost ready to pull off a real group buy on here!

-R
Activity: 3
Can you up mine to 5?  I'm at 3 now.  Also PM'ing you about shipping.
Activity: 32
I´d like 10-20 depending on shipping costs to Sweden?
Activity: 8
Activity: 1
Can you put me down for 3 please
Hey reactor,

I just joined because I saw your group buy and figured I'd get in while the getting's good Smiley.  I had a few direct orders from China get cancelled by the seller, so I'm hopeful that we might actually get something going here.  Please put me down for 5.

Thanks!

You're on the list!  We're just a hair away from 400 now.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Hey reactor,

I just joined because I saw your group buy and figured I'd get in while the getting's good Smiley.  I had a few direct orders from China get cancelled by the seller, so I'm hopeful that we might actually get something going here.  Please put me down for 5.

Thanks!
Put me down for 2 please!

Thanks, you're on the list.  Now looks like a good time to buy BTC for an order, just picked up some via Coinbase so I get it on the cheap. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: