Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED >:( ] >BitMain U2 Group Buy - Ship to US/Canada/Intl (.03/.029 BTC/ea) - page 5. (Read 4190 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Put me down for 2 please!
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Ehh, frustrating. If WinterParker hadn't eaten most of my "side" BTC I would participate, sorry! I guess all I can do now is hope he ends up not being a scam and actually delivering, otherwise it'll be a while.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hi,

Can I change my order from 12 to just 10? Thank you!

Done and updated.

We're now 76% of the way to the MOQ.  Once we hit ~450 claimed payment details will be setup and I'll start contacting individuals regarding shipping costs if we haven't already discussed it.
Activity: 126
Hi,

Can I change my order from 12 to just 10? Thank you!
I'm down for 3.

Thanks!  Added to the list!

I'm hoping to have close to the 500 claimed before the weekend so we can get our order over to Bitmain asap.  

Edit >> We're almost at 400!  Especially considering other vendors having a price up to .012 BTC higher than the price here (and you sure as heck won't generate that much in a few days), feel free to jump on this.  Once we get close to 500 I'll start sending out payment info and post a public payment address that people can track.
Activity: 3
For those interested, keeping this open for another ~96 hours.  If nobody is interested in doing a group buy without all the added markup, feel free to drop me a line. 

Just an FYI, we've got a new buyer and I'm upping my buy to 100 units, so all we need is for folks to claim another ~170 and we'll be good to setup payment arrangements as well as start the process for ordering from Bitmain.

For those interested, keeping this open for another ~96 hours.  If nobody is interested in doing a group buy without all the added markup, feel free to drop me a line. 
I see some movement on the other group buys, but if anyone wants to get together and team up for a real group buy without the big markups involved, feel free to join in.  Sounds like they are shipping the U2's now so the quicker we order => quicker we're hashing, and cheaper than any of the other folks reselling on here.

Not trying to hurt anyone's business, but not willing to pay the markup others are charging for these toys. Smiley
Activity: 126
Interested in 12 or more units...

I'd like to ask for people's feedback though about what hub might be good for these, since these are bigger than the U1's... I'm running my U1's on the DLink 7Port Hubs. I think I can only have 3-4 of these U2's in one of those hubs. What hub is good for thick USB miners like these?

The more spacious the hub, the more I will most likely buy...
Activity: 1
Hi,
I'd be interested in 6..maybe 10 to round it up if I can scrape together a bit more BTC
Reserved like folks do. Cheesy

Current reserve list w/ totals:

UserQuantityPaid
reactorFloatingYes
RCXpress6-10No
miroman8610Refunded
anonymous300No
moarhorsepower5Yes
anonymous13No
critterninja2No
jonnybravo031110Yes
realnoname3No
snazzzy612No
topdawg_swe10-20No
stex200950No
Dunrick2Yes
SpaceCadet5No
Total500 / 500

FYI, I'm also starting to contact Gridseed in regards to reselling for them.  I'll update if I get any good information back. Smiley

Gridseed will not be happening, try ZoomHash, they rocked out the unit I purchased. Cheesy

Update: Payment information is being sent out this morning.  For transparency, the shared payment address is:

1Bdg6Fgw63jmDkFYjDjTqEGJZEdqZ9b1Ez

I'm now sending my amount for 73 units to that address.  I'm willing to sell up to 33 of those at the regular price (.03/ea) if anyone else wants to jump on between now and when I actually get the hardware in hand.  

Update 4/2/2014:  Still zero word.  If you want a refund just ask, preferably by responding to one of your PM's from me with the address you want your refund sent to.  Everyone who is on the list can stay there in case we do hear from Bitmain and I'm covering all transaction fees for the refunds.  If I happen to refund you then Bitmain turns around and all is well again, you're still on the list for reserved units.  I can now up my portion of the buy to roughly ~135 units to cover part of the buy if things go through.

Update 4/4/2014: Closed.  Explained fully in this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6076708

But in a nutshell, even if they respond, 13.9BTC for U2 vs. 8.03BTC for S2 + S2's hitting the wild + 6bil diff = insanity.  Will try again if they release another usb unit.  

Update: 4/6/2014: Almost all refunds sent.  RCX, Critter, please provide an address for refunds.  I don't feel comfortable just picking the address from the tx, call me paranoid. Cheesy  There is one more outstanding that I need to track down via the txid/PMs, but I promised my daughter I'd go fly kites before she takes her nap and it's about that time.  Done, just RCX and Critter remains.
Hi everyone, long time member, never did the group buy thing before.  It looks like the WinterParker order is turning into a scam since we're getting no word back and I cannot find many other options for a group buy, so I figure I'll run one.

Note: This group buy is only going to happen if we get close to the 500 count.  I can pick up some extras, but won't be left holding the bag.

Pricing is basically the same for everyone, here's the breakdown:

1-4: .03BTC
5-9: .03BTC
10-50: .03BTC
50+: .029BTC

So if you help us get extra close to our MOQ you get a little discount. Smiley

Shipping is going to be from New Jersey, USA (use zip code 07701), so you can calculate out what you think it will be to ship.  I prefer to ship everything flat rate priority so it is tracked and whatnot, but if you want another option just let me know.  If you are international, keep in mind I'm going to insist on a traceable shipping option, but PM me and we can discuss it further.

Any questions?  Drop a message on this thread or send me a message.  Since I'm not footing the funds for this, we're actually doing a group buy, I cannot offer escrow because all funds submitted will be sent to BitMain for the order.  If you aren't cool with this I understand, but again, I'm running a real group buy, not buying in bulk and reselling to you.

I'll update as anything changes and will use the same wallet address for all payments / payment to BitMain.  I'll also update here with reserved order quantities.  I won't ask for any payments to be sent yet, when we get around the ~400 area I'll start collecting payments.  This also give us some room in case they change the price and people can get more for their money.  

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: