Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] | 🔥 Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign 🔥 | - page 10. (Read 51135 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Is there opening for me to join this campaign?
1) It clearly says "[OPEN] in the campaign thread. Is that so hard to read/understand?
2) You would likely get banned within 7 days of joining due to your post-quality.

1: You are banning many people in the forum and Added SMAS list. but you are making posts repeatedly in the thread which has been created likely more than 50 page in Bitcoin discussion, Economics and etc.. instead of giving ref link to the thread contains enough info.
2: Why did you added me in campaign blocked list. I didn't spam, I didn't do irrelevant post, I followed everything.
3: I know the campaign manager who has many alt accounts, If you are ready block, I have Skype and PM reference. I will white wash everyone.
4: I request first you have follow the rules you have been created. I have reference for that as well.

Last, Being a good role in the forum, but you are having kind of words "bitch" in your personal text. Therefore, maintain decent behavior in the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
My internet is slow today and I have double posted in one thread and quickly deleted it. If it still counts as one post kindly disregard the payment for that.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
1) It clearly says "[OPEN] in the campaign thread. Is that so hard to read/understand?
2) You would likely get banned within 7 days of joining due to your post-quality.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
legendary
Terminated.
Banning Round 27:
Code:
deathcode**
vs2014**
futureofbitcoin**
mnporter2001**
silverduck**
fitty
Krabby**
Dragonkiller**
BlackMarket**
apoorvlathey
hologram
pozmu
youdamushi
mimini0147
u9y42
AngelSky
btcforall777**
gordoh
['*] - A campaign rule has been broken.
[**] - Permanently banned.

If you have questions regarding your ban (or other personal questions), then PM me. Do not post non campaign specific / personal issues here.
Read the following before wasting my time: [Forum / Campaign] Why have I been banned? Posting guidelines.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★PlayAmo.com★
What is an alt? I looked everywhere.

Using more than one account to abuse signature campaign. If scammer has 2 alt accounts he/she can boost  same weekly payment twice.
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
What is an alt? I looked everywhere.
legendary
Terminated.
Banning Round 26:
Code:
VINSIN**
kpcian**
BitcoinMarshal
Aleister Crowley
Bardman
Straux
deadlyunknown
drakker
GaliafF*
btcjoin14
BawsyBoss
btcton
Hobo66*

If you have questions regarding your ban (or other personal questions), then PM me. Do not post non campaign specific / personal issues here.
Read the following before wasting my time: [Forum / Campaign] Why have I been banned? Posting guidelines.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
hi there ^_^

another script about bitmixer.io..
this fantastic mixer have API Rest https://bitmixer.io/api.html

and i write a mixer based on bitmixer.io api (for fun)

https://github.com/blackout314/bitmixer_mixer

anyone can make the personal mixer ^_^ based on bitmixer ... amazing!

the code is open and free for all

PAY ATTENTION AT LICENSE - is GPL 3 Affero - i've donated code, but i use lawer if anyone break license
You might want to put this in the services/announcement thread rather than the signature campaign thread. This is not related to the campaign at all.
Try this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=415396.280
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
hi there ^_^

another script about bitmixer.io..
this fantastic mixer have API Rest https://bitmixer.io/api.html

and i write a mixer based on bitmixer.io api (for fun)

https://github.com/blackout314/bitmixer_mixer

anyone can make the personal mixer ^_^ based on bitmixer ... amazing!

the code is open and free for all

PAY ATTENTION AT LICENSE - is GPL 3 Affero - i've donated code, but i use lawer if anyone break license
legendary
Terminated.
Banning Round 25:
Code:
kikeda**
Format.C^**
loges**
yueno**
Zeek_W
x4
yugo23**
pacifista
mundang
BTCforJoe

legendary
Terminated.
What is the meaning of  Excluded boards : "Meta*" in OP ?
That means that this did not exist in the original thread, but was added due to the observation from a campaign participant. It has not been yet confirmed Bitmixer (well, I haven't attempted to confirm it considering how busy they are and the relevance of this).
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What is the meaning of  Excluded boards : "Meta*" in OP ?
legendary
Terminated.
Are the members of this campaign free to leave to join another one and then join this one back again?
Yes. However, your posting quality outside of Bitmixer will most likely get evaluated during your first week back.

No you are prisoners shackled to a big metal ball. Cheesy
You, mister, are giving me some nice ideas. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
Are the members of this campaign free to leave to join another one and then join this one back again?

No you are prisoners shackled to a big metal ball. Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
[EDIT] Oh, and question: If I prune my messages from the past, and delete some old posts, will that affect my new post count for the campaign here?
I'm not exactly sure as I don't handle payouts. Maybe some of the very old participants could answer this.

It would affect yes. Its very simple:

Code:
payout = 0.0007*(ending_posts - starting_posts)

If you start with 500 posts in your profile, posted 50 posts (which makes it 550 posts in your profile), and before the payout you start deleting some of your previous posts (deleted 6 posts for example => 544), this will result in having less posts count.

Instead of receiving 0.0007*50 = 0.035 BTC, you will get 0.0007 * 44 = 0.0308 BTC
legendary
Terminated.
Just for the record, I'm on a Mac running macOS Sierra (10.12.4) and on Safari. When I entered the required signature in Safari and visited https://bitmixer.io/signature.html to check, I encountered the "Signature Not Found" message. I then opened up Chrome, and repeated the proper steps, and it was successful. Just a heads up!
The usual way to proceed when something doesn't work is to try it with another browser. I'm not sure whether Bitmixer would waste their time trying to fix it on mac/Safari.

[EDIT] Oh, and question: If I prune my messages from the past, and delete some old posts, will that affect my new post count for the campaign here?
I'm not exactly sure as I don't handle payouts. Maybe some of the very old participants could answer this.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I want to share this idea for those who will encountered the "Signature Not Found" issue but the status is active and signature was found. Finally it was fine now on my part.

Just let those days stated here "Error! We didn't find signature 6 times during last 7 days" past and it's done. If not, then it's time now to contact the Bitmixer Support. But Im sure the first one that I mentioned will solve the case.

Just for the record, I'm on a Mac running macOS Sierra (10.12.4) and on Safari. When I entered the required signature in Safari and visited https://bitmixer.io/signature.html to check, I encountered the "Signature Not Found" message. I then opened up Chrome, and repeated the proper steps, and it was successful. Just a heads up!

I imagine this is due to the way that Safari and Apple handle the way they copy and paste stuff... Apple tends to copy text styles and apply them upon pasting. But this doesn't make sense because the signature code was posted in a 'Code' box, which should have stripped the text of any styles. Not sure why the error happened, but you may want to let Bitmixer know about it!

And glad to be here Smiley

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595
When do we receive the payments? weekly or monthly?
You've pretty much just exposed yourself. Roll Eyes Reading the first post seems to be too hard nowadays.

In one week after enrolling you will be paid automatically (if you keep our signature and have new posts).
If you change or remove the signature, even for a couple of hours, you will have to start again: Wait one week for the next payment, create new posts, etc.

I didn't exposed myself of any kind my dearest Lauda. I read op several times to avoid misunderstanding and my mistakes.

I joined this campaign on 20th April 2017.
Today is 30th April, and I didn't receive any payment.

I checked the status here > https://bitmixer.io/signature.html
I am active and the payment balance was updated at 27th April.

In one week after enrolling you will be paid automatically (if you keep our signature and have new posts).
If this is the rule, then I think I am eligible to receive the payment. I kept bitmixer sig. and have new posts.
So I should have received the payment by now... Isn't it?

If you change or remove the signature, even for a couple of hours, you will have to start again: Wait one week for the next payment, create new posts, etc.
I didn't changed or removed the sig. after I joined the campaign..
You have already received your payment. Just had a quick look at your bitcoin address at blockchain.info
You can find your payment if you're searching for this transaction id:
https://blockchain.info/hu/tx/c954cf031c5236a06a6e694bf7b646ed16297cddc7c0424b864aa4593681606c
The amount matches the payment at bitmixer site, and you can see that the sendig address contains bitmixer text too, so it's defenately your mentioned payment. The transaction has 444 confirmations.
Maybe you should rewise your bitcoin wallet address in your profile, if you wanted to receive the payment into a different wallet.
Anyway, you can start your own investigation now, because the problem is not with bitmixer's system but with your wallet(s).

Thanks mate!
I confirm, I received the payment successfully.
And my dearest Lauda, I am extremely sorry to disturb you unnecessarily.
Pages:
Jump to: