Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] | 🔥 Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign 🔥 | - page 11. (Read 51135 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
When do we receive the payments? weekly or monthly?
You've pretty much just exposed yourself. Roll Eyes Reading the first post seems to be too hard nowadays.

In one week after enrolling you will be paid automatically (if you keep our signature and have new posts).
If you change or remove the signature, even for a couple of hours, you will have to start again: Wait one week for the next payment, create new posts, etc.

I didn't exposed myself of any kind my dearest Lauda. I read op several times to avoid misunderstanding and my mistakes.

I joined this campaign on 20th April 2017.
Today is 30th April, and I didn't receive any payment.

I checked the status here > https://bitmixer.io/signature.html
I am active and the payment balance was updated at 27th April.

In one week after enrolling you will be paid automatically (if you keep our signature and have new posts).
If this is the rule, then I think I am eligible to receive the payment. I kept bitmixer sig. and have new posts.
So I should have received the payment by now... Isn't it?

If you change or remove the signature, even for a couple of hours, you will have to start again: Wait one week for the next payment, create new posts, etc.
I didn't changed or removed the sig. after I joined the campaign..
You have already received your payment. Just had a quick look at your bitcoin address at blockchain.info
You can find your payment if you're searching for this transaction id:
https://blockchain.info/hu/tx/c954cf031c5236a06a6e694bf7b646ed16297cddc7c0424b864aa4593681606c
The amount matches the payment at bitmixer site, and you can see that the sendig address contains bitmixer text too, so it's defenately your mentioned payment. The transaction has 444 confirmations.
Maybe you should rewise your bitcoin wallet address in your profile, if you wanted to receive the payment into a different wallet.
Anyway, you can start your own investigation now, because the problem is not with bitmixer's system but with your wallet(s).

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595
You've pretty much just exposed yourself. Roll Eyes Reading the first post seems to be too hard nowadays.

I didn't exposed myself of any kind my dearest Lauda. I read op several times to avoid misunderstanding and my mistakes.

I joined this campaign on 20th April 2017.
Today is 30th April, and I didn't receive any payment.

I checked the status here > https://bitmixer.io/signature.html
I am active and the payment balance was updated at 27th April.

If this is the rule, then I think I am eligible to receive the payment. I kept bitmixer sig. and have new posts.
So I should have received the payment by now... Isn't it?

I didn't changed or removed the sig. after I joined the campaign..
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I want to share this idea for those who will encountered the "Signature Not Found" issue but the status is active and signature was found. Finally it was fine now on my part.

Just let those days stated here "Error! We didn't find signature 6 times during last 7 days" past and it's done. If not, then it's time now to contact the Bitmixer Support. But Im sure the first one that I mentioned will solve the case.
legendary
Terminated.
Banning Round 24:
Code:
atronite**
Jrock**
optigon**
duckydonald**
axorb**
bL4nkcode
HongKong
FiiNALiZE
fusioncoins
tungaqhd
alamin99
mornabo
dearbesz1219**
['*] - A campaign rule has been broken.
[**] - Permanently banned.

If you have questions regarding your ban (or other personal questions), then PM me. Do not post non campaign specific / personal issues here.
Read the following before wasting my time: [Forum / Campaign] Why have I been banned? Posting guidelines.

Effective immediately: You can only request an unban once 60 days have passed since the day that you were banned.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
I have join your "Bitmixer Signature Campaign" I like to say thanks to
Lauda for letting me be apart of your campaign.

Good luck with your campaign. Smiley
Hobo66.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Signatures come up different in different browsers. I am sure that if you try (copy and paste) it with Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, that at least one of them will make sure the bot notifies your signature. Try it and let me know.

Thanks. I tried your suggestion and still no luck (not tried in Opera). I found a related concern here at the former thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=425135.380

The bot started to count my "signature not found" last April 17. Let's see if I will accepted now after 7 days.

Signature: Found
Error! We didn't find signature 6 times during last 7 days.

Edit: Just now the bot counted this post although still have same error lol.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Signatures come up different in different browsers. I am sure that if you try (copy and paste) it with Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, that at least one of them will make sure the bot notifies your signature. Try it and let me know.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Hi Lauda and for those Bitmixer participants..

..how do you deal with the "Signature Not Found" Issue?  Im currently having that problem.

Thanks!
If your signature is newly placed then just checked it and refresh it again (from here https://bitmixer.io/signature.html) and it will works. Or if it doesnt work then I guess there's an error from the bot side.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Forum is working fine for me from morning but when I tried to apply for the campaign, I too got the same method.
Error! Can't get bitcointalk.org
Will try after sometime again.

It doesn't matter If you are able to access the forums or not, Bitmixer.io is not hosted in your PC, It's somewhere in a server and as theymos twitted:
Certain regions/ISPs cannot reach the forum for some reason, while others work fine. I'm looking into it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
It is not a Bitmixer issue. The Bitcointalk website is under attack, therefore very unreliable in certain areas of the world. Read this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/timeout-connection-1880126

Forum is working fine for me from morning but when I tried to apply for the campaign, I too got the same method.
Will try after sometime again.
legendary
Terminated.
It is not a Bitmixer issue. The Bitcointalk website is under attack, therefore very unreliable in certain areas of the world. Read this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/timeout-connection-1880126
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
It is just me or others have experiencing getting your updated number of post in https://bitmixer.io/signature.html? When I tried to put my bitcointalk uid number,  it just says:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kemarit-667916 Curl error:Couldn't resolve host 'bitcointalk.org'

legendary
Terminated.
Banning Round 23:
Code:
poetra2501
abstractednerve**
fancy_pants**
msarro**
daxiake**
vlom
SONG GEET** #Post Bursting
dhimasnk** #Farmed account
enhu

If you have questions regarding your ban (or other personal questions), then PM me. Do not post non campaign specific / personal issues here.
Read the following before wasting my time: [Forum / Campaign] Why have I been banned? Posting guidelines.
legendary
Terminated.
Banning Round 22:
Code:
CoinThinker**
dadaas**
g83**
Pangia**
manselr
Nomad88
numismatist
vrm86
imamusma
Taki
easynote**
TheCarm
deepocean
Windpower
bitcoinisbest

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Can we set Avtar and personal msg of somebody else when we are in this campaign or we are not suppose to do that?
There's no rules in the OP mentioning about the requirements of wearing avatar and personal message for bitmixer.io so you can wear anything you want on your avatar and personal message space and most probably the answer is no.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
-snip-
I am reporting it before the bot wrongfully pays me  Cheesy
I don't have access to the payments, therefore I can't do anything about it. I have reported it to Bitmixer the other day.
The bot went ahead and paid me anyways.
Gonna have to go to my wallet offline and send it back now Roll Eyes
* 3770b68f7ba3764c0864a4366431b639e4b3b8f852a70506b4784ab164cd29f8
legendary
Terminated.
-snip-
I don't have access to the payments, therefore I can't do anything about it. I have reported it to Bitmixer the other day.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Reading this topic i realized i am going to have the same problem as "digaran" had above!
the bot says:
Name:   Sniper44
Bitcoin address:   1MftLZV5QH2nX9vA68GEubHnaqQQp8wfMV
Signature:   found
Pages:
Jump to: