Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] | 🔥 Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign 🔥 | - page 6. (Read 51135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I suddenly see that the bot has set my posts to 0 (zero) for some reason. Is it from the side of Bitmixer or have old threads been deleted? I personally hint at the latter, but I just ask anyway.
I see 7 people with a negative post count out of >100 members. It may be that some threads (bigger ones) got trashed. I don't know other people's post count and would not notice this drop (unless it happened to myself), thus I can't really answer that question.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I suddenly see that the bot has set my posts to 0 (zero) for some reason. Is it from the side of Bitmixer or have old threads been deleted? I personally hint at the latter, but I just ask anyway.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Well you can verify and check if someone is enrolled or not simply follow this link: https://bitmixer.io/signature.html then enter his UID and you will get the details, but he is banned anyway so he can and will hopefully stop now to spam the forum some people think that it's a job to post and not understanding that it's a community where each other should help and give useful answers in the posts.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 546
Be nice!
Just wanted to report this user who is in the bitmixer signature campaign. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tsaroz-198837. Constantly posting short and unconstructive posts.
Actually there is no way of knowing who are the participants of Bitmixer Campaign since there is no Spreadsheet of participants list and the enrollment process too is through bot and noone can see who applied. He may be just wearing the Signature for free.

Anyway, if he really is a participant for this campaign then surely Lauda will include him in the SMAS which will make him hard to join most campaign in this forum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
Just wanted to report this user who is in the bitmixer signature campaign. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tsaroz-198837. Constantly posting short and unconstructive posts.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 546
Be nice!

• Holes in your posting activity/accounts that woke up after a long period of inactivity.

I haven't been around for a long time, but i decided to turn back to the forum and enrolled in your sign campaign. I would like to be informed, if i should leave the campaign.
Actually you might have to prove that you still own that account by signing a message from one of your address or else you might get tagged.
You will need to improve your posting habit and post more on English rather than on Local Boards which only a few understands before joining this campaign or any other campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Welcome back. This is much different than what it used to be, ever since I started managing it.

That's a good thing.  It sorta felt like a zombie process that got abandoned.  The auto-pay auto-enroll system was a really beautiful idea: always ontime, etc.  But yah, it definitely needed some human attention.
legendary
Terminated.
You're right. That's ridiculous.
Yeah, I know.

Rejoining after a long time away.  Good to see someone is actively managing this these days.  Happy to be back.
Welcome back. This is much different than what it used to be, ever since I started managing it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Rejoining after a long time away.  Good to see someone is actively managing this these days.  Happy to be back.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Did you remove me from the campaign?
No. There is no "remove" option other than "ban". There is something abnormal with your enrollment. It says that you've made over 1000 posts in 7 days (which is absurd).

You're right. That's ridiculous. Especially since I haven't been visiting the site often the past week coz of the internet problem I mention earlier. When I saw this comment, I went to check my previous posts. Nothing suspicious, nothing I didn't posted myself.

1000/week would be around 142/day, an absurdly high number of posts. You think it's a problem with the tracker?
legendary
Terminated.
No. There is no "remove" option other than "ban". There is something abnormal with your enrollment. It says that you've made over 1000 posts in 7 days (which is absurd).
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
legendary
Terminated.
Banning Round 32:
Code:
mjglqw
David19
BestWebCreator
nextblast
EthanB
['*] - A campaign rule has been broken.
[**] - Permanently banned.

If you have questions regarding your ban (or other personal questions), then PM me. Do not post non campaign specific / personal issues here.
Read the following before wasting my time: [Forum / Campaign] Why have I been banned? Posting guidelines.
legendary
Terminated.
good, but i think i can post some of the post of the next week, this week already, since the payment is at half of the week, and i'm unable from tuesday to post, i'll try to cover the week anyway, i don't want to lose the earning

Have we already reached the point of no longer pretending to be 'natural poster' aka "I would post in the same manner even if I didn't get paid"?
uh there is not such thing as "natural posting", as long as your post are not spam you can post as many as you want, usually the one who want to do "natural posting" are the one who are afraid of getting banned from the campaign and are the one who would spam more than the other
I am ending this discussion. This is not the right place to discuss the posting habits of users unless it's directly related to the campaign (even then it would be more appropriate to PM me).

Just curious if there is still any spot left here? Because on title said, it is open
Not for spammers such as yourself. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Just curious if there is still any spot left here? Because on title said, it is open
Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
There are many posts on this forum that are barely in English, often barely related to the thread, always ultra positive (Bitcoin can only go up, etc.), that are clearly there only because of signature campaigns.

I might post more because of the campaign, but I'm not making that kind of post.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
good, but i think i can post some of the post of the next week, this week already, since the payment is at half of the week, and i'm unable from tuesday to post, i'll try to cover the week anyway, i don't want to lose the earning

Have we already reached the point of no longer pretending to be 'natural poster' aka "I would post in the same manner even if I didn't get paid"?

uh there is not such thing as "natural posting", as long as your post are not spam you can post as many as you want, usually the one who want to do "natural posting" are the one who are afraid of getting banned from the campaign and are the one who would spam more than the other
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042

I guess honest people are better than spamming liars.

honest people post anyway, paid or not.. the problem is this
i'm paid because sometime i post, i not post because i'm paid

i'm an old forumer, i use forum since phpbb1 and vBB, i love forum so much like irc (irc is too old) ^_^ i never see to reach limit because for me post is a method for DO community
some people want only money, not create community
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I admire his honesty very much, for me it is refreshing compared to posters wearing signatures/avatars and moaning about other members post quality, all the while pretending to be "natural posters". We all know it is a job for most of us, why pretend otherwise? Personally once I fulfil my quota for the week I stop.

Edit; I already reached my weekly quota, and one of my campaign rules stipulates that I won't be paid for posting here. This is me posting naturally  Grin
legendary
Terminated.
Hi there, I saw that this was open already. I'd like to inquire if I'm eligible for this signature campaign?
Thanks!

To be clear, I got nothing against Amph, he's probably in the top 10% of quality posters on this forum (mostly because huge number of complete morons) and don't think he should be banned or anything.
I concur. If the situation on the forum was not as-is, Amph would be ban-material. However, the quality of posts on the forum is utter trash (excluding most SMAS campaigns && people without campaigns) that Amph looks like a decent poster.

The definition of that would be utterly useless posts, of which there are no shortage here. As he doesn't do that type of thing then it's all gravy.
I guess honest people are better than spamming liars.
Pages:
Jump to: