Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] | 🔥 Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign 🔥 | - page 7. (Read 51135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
pure for-profit posting.

The definition of that would be utterly useless posts, of which there are no shortage here. As he doesn't do that type of thing then it's all gravy.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Have we already reached the point of no longer pretending to be 'natural poster' aka "I would post in the same manner even if I didn't get paid"?

That poster has always been open about only being in it for the money. When he was in the Coinsbank campaign, or whatever it was, which was unlimited he certainly piled those posts high.

To be clear, I got nothing against Amph, he's probably in the top 10% of quality posters on this forum (mostly because huge number of complete morons) and don't think he should be banned or anything.
It's just I find it weird that he's open about it, while every anti-spam measures are also to prevent pure for-profit posting.
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
Hi there, I saw that this was open already. I'd like to inquire if I'm eligible for this signature campaign?
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
Have we already reached the point of no longer pretending to be 'natural poster' aka "I would post in the same manner even if I didn't get paid"?

That poster has always been open about only being in it for the money. When he was in the Coinsbank campaign, or whatever it was, which was unlimited he certainly piled those posts high.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
good, but i think i can post some of the post of the next week, this week already, since the payment is at half of the week, and i'm unable from tuesday to post, i'll try to cover the week anyway, i don't want to lose the earning

This manner began when campaign managers started to put rule of minimum posts per week/month. In my opinion this rule should be prohibited by admin/moderators. It only push people to post to not lose their earnings.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
good, but i think i can post some of the post of the next week, this week already, since the payment is at half of the week, and i'm unable from tuesday to post, i'll try to cover the week anyway, i don't want to lose the earning

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
is there any problem if i don't post for one week? i need to solve a personal problem in real life, and i'll not be able to post the next week
No. You don't have to post.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
is there any problem if i don't post for one week? i need to solve a personal problem in real life, and i'll not be able to post the next week
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Now that I've talked about this, what happens when members have to be inactive for quite some time? Like maybe moving somewhere with unreliable connection. Can they just say they're leaving for the time being and then they can re-apply later?
It depends on several things (e.g. which list you are on), but if you're planning to be away for a longer period of time then I'd suggest leaving the campaign. One problem with dormant accounts is that they are often compromised, and I do not want that to happen here. You are not likely going to get banned (Note: There is no *kick* option) because of inactivity. You are free to enroll, leave and re-enroll as many times as you wish. There is no review process for entering the campaign.

Guess I'd just leave should I manage to go on a vacation the following months. Thanks for the clarification.  Smiley

EDIT: I realized I may be misinterpreted. I'm not leaving though I'd notify if I'll be able to take a vacation (if I manage to save enough).
legendary
Terminated.
Now that I've talked about this, what happens when members have to be inactive for quite some time? Like maybe moving somewhere with unreliable connection. Can they just say they're leaving for the time being and then they can re-apply later?
It depends on several things (e.g. which list you are on), but if you're planning to be away for a longer period of time then I'd suggest leaving the campaign. One problem with dormant accounts is that they are often compromised, and I do not want that to happen here. You are not likely going to get banned (Note: There is no *kick* option) because of inactivity. You are free to enroll, leave and re-enroll as many times as you wish. There is no review process for entering the campaign.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
I haven't been online since around Monday because my pesky internet provider either can't do anything to fix my slow connection, or just end up cutting off the service (like this past Wednesday till this afternoon). Came back but still not the same as when I had it installed. Just posted this message to say that I haven't left the campaign yet and there's a reason for the inactivity.

Activity: 441
Merit: 251
I have read and i believe i am eligible, I have joined the sig campaign. If there are ever any issues, be sure to notify me.
Eligible? Read the thread; obviously your account is eligible. Will you get banned? Possibly. This campaign is very strict when it comes to post quality in most cases.

Banning Round 31:
Code:
phaddie**
czvezda**
revans**
gsrcrxsi**
fireball4** #Farmed account most likely not in possesion of original owner.
Bitcoinsummoner
blueangel01**
toy4lov3rs
Barnabe
panju1
['*] - A campaign rule has been broken.
[**] - Permanently banned.

If you have questions regarding your ban (or other personal questions), then PM me. Do not post non campaign specific / personal issues here.
Read the following before wasting my time: [Forum / Campaign] Why have I been banned? Posting guidelines.

I will do my best to keep my posts to the high standards of Bitmixer's Sig Campaign.
legendary
Terminated.
I have read and i believe i am eligible, I have joined the sig campaign. If there are ever any issues, be sure to notify me.
Eligible? Read the thread; obviously your account is eligible. Will you get banned? Possibly. This campaign is very strict when it comes to post quality in most cases.

Banning Round 31:
Code:
phaddie**
czvezda**
revans**
gsrcrxsi**
fireball4** #Farmed account most likely not in possesion of original owner.
Bitcoinsummoner
blueangel01**
toy4lov3rs
Barnabe
panju1
['*] - A campaign rule has been broken.
[**] - Permanently banned.

If you have questions regarding your ban (or other personal questions), then PM me. Do not post non campaign specific / personal issues here.
Read the following before wasting my time: [Forum / Campaign] Why have I been banned? Posting guidelines.
Am i eligible to join the campaign ?
I am not pre-reviewing any more people. Read the thread and join at your own risk.

My apologies,

I haven't been able to force myself to post much in non-alt coin subforums, so I'm going to leave the campaign. Thanks for the couple payments, and good luck to both Bitmixer and Lauda!

I have been a part of a few signature campaigns, and I am impressed with your signature campaign management Lauda. Keep up the good work!

Thanks again!!!
That is fine. Enjoy.

Reserved for bans.

Thanks.
legendary
Terminated.
I am not pre-reviewing any more people. Read the thread and join at your own risk.

My apologies,

I haven't been able to force myself to post much in non-alt coin subforums, so I'm going to leave the campaign. Thanks for the couple payments, and good luck to both Bitmixer and Lauda!

I have been a part of a few signature campaigns, and I am impressed with your signature campaign management Lauda. Keep up the good work!

Thanks again!!!
That is fine. Enjoy.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
My apologies,

Thanks again!!!
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
G'day Lauda,

Just signed up.... My first sig campaign. Grin .... Any issues please let me know.

cheers
groko
There was 4 in total:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gsrcrxsi-168727 gsrcrxsi
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/revans-97301 revans
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/czvezda-188379    czvezda
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/phaddie-188324 phaddie

Might be worth looking at the ones who signed up when they did for more.
Thanks. I've tagged that missing account and fixed a rating that had a missing reference link. They will be part of tomorrow's ban list.

Thanks for the info.

Regarding 1):

--- begin signed message ---
Don't join until:
1) You've proven you are the original owner by signing a message from an old address.
2) You've been active for a while again.
--- end signed message ---

Signature:
H3sutxIPFaAB2+iLJS6U/Jdd25NdIg4x3dYgcLpzb1L8aoC+nBJlZ5ZKbvOQrmLb+8Vgk2a5HfLBI+AR8fXuYLo=

Signed with: 1AFru9Zwxq3M7YHkWE6haHHCGmRtpvdYrM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1923672
Message verified.

Hello Lauda,

Thanks.
legendary
Terminated.
There was 4 in total:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gsrcrxsi-168727 gsrcrxsi
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/revans-97301 revans
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/czvezda-188379    czvezda
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/phaddie-188324 phaddie

Might be worth looking at the ones who signed up when they did for more.
Thanks. I've tagged that missing account and fixed a rating that had a missing reference link. They will be part of tomorrow's ban list.

Thanks for the info.

Regarding 1):

--- begin signed message ---
Don't join until:
1) You've proven you are the original owner by signing a message from an old address.
2) You've been active for a while again.
--- end signed message ---

Signature:
H3sutxIPFaAB2+iLJS6U/Jdd25NdIg4x3dYgcLpzb1L8aoC+nBJlZ5ZKbvOQrmLb+8Vgk2a5HfLBI+AR8fXuYLo=

Signed with: 1AFru9Zwxq3M7YHkWE6haHHCGmRtpvdYrM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1923672
Message verified.
Pages:
Jump to: