Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] | 🔥 Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign 🔥 | - page 2. (Read 51135 times)

HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
Cheers Lauda... "firm but fair"... I appreciate the effort you've gone to to try and keep the boards a little less spammy... I really don't envy the task of a campaign manager dealing with the idiots and self entitled fools who demand to be included and refuse to acknowledge their own shortcomings when denied. Roll Eyes

And, of course, thanks to Bitmixer for the service... sad to see it end! Can't say I agree with the reasons, but I respect their decision.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Lauda, you have been a great manager throughout your entire Bitmixer period. You have literally eliminated every cockroach in this campaign in a very efficient and striking manner. Thanks for all your efforts, and best of luck with everything you do.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
I am still waiting for payment, it is sad because this was the first and most probably as I see atm the last.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
This campaign is now closed as Bitmixer.io has shut down. You can read more about it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-lagest-bitcoin-mixer-is-about-to-stop-working-2042470.

I will close this thread in a while.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
This makes me wonder about whether this is a service I should be advertising for.
Seems there is a reason for this.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-lagest-bitcoin-mixer-is-about-to-stop-working-2042470

Damn, that's a shame. Nothing lasts for ever though. Not going to start any discussions in here but I guess I'll thank Bitmixer for the time we've had both campaign and sitewise. Thanks to Lauda as well for some excellent managing of the post quality and bans. See ya'll on the other side!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

Thanks for the link. I was already wondering why Bitmixer didn't pay much attention to the campaign address, and this perfectly explains why. I wonder if Bitmixer will pop up here and say anything about till when he thinks this campaign will be running (I assume not for long anymore).
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
This makes me wonder about whether this is a service I should be advertising for.
Seems there is a reason for this.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-lagest-bitcoin-mixer-is-about-to-stop-working-2042470
Well lesson learned I guess. My weekly period was done and as I did not receive payment for a day and a half I changed my signature to another one. As they now started sending out payments I did not receive mine.

Glad to see that it picked up quickly though, regardless of how much it may suck that I made that mistake.

They still didn't paid any payout between 19th-23rd. Just normal payments as usual till now. Seeing that they filled their wallet I got even more confidence that they will pay the remaining days soon.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Well lesson learned I guess. My weekly period was done and as I did not receive payment for a day and a half I changed my signature to another one. As they now started sending out payments I did not receive mine.

Glad to see that it picked up quickly though, regardless of how much it may suck that I made that mistake.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Patience always pays off people. Sig wallet has been funded with +8 BTC.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 546
Be nice!
I see this is the best campaign on this forum. But as I see they stopped paying users and with this hard fork coming more probably they will get their money in 2 weeks, even one week is a lot of waiting.
For some this might the best campaign but for those who are too greedy that they even make low quality post just to earn money on this forum, they think this is the worst.
All I see on this campaign is that it's one of the longest running campaign that has strict rules but pays well.
It is sad that manager of campaign don't know or doesn't care, because she said as the bitmixer support team when this is her job.
I don't think you know what a Campaign Manager do. Campaign manager's job is to ensure all participants comply with the given rules on the campaign they are managing and kick all does who don't.
Regarding about the payments, DooMAD above stated why the Manager has no control on it.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
It is sad that manager of campaign don't know or doesn't care, because she said as the bitmixer support team when this is her job.

Err... no.  Not even close.  For some campaigns, the manager might be in control of the funds, but this isn't one of those campaigns.  This one is largely automated.  As Bitcoin works the way it does, there is literally nothing Lauda can do if there are no funds in the address Bitmixer use to pay participants.  Lauda's sole responsibility here is ensuring post quality and enforcing the campaign rules. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
This is a really good way to earn money!

I see this is the best campaign on this forum. But as I see they stopped paying users and with this hard fork coming more probably they will get their money in 2 weeks, even one week is a lot of waiting.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Just got an reply from bitmixer support team about when they are going to solve this matter.

Hi,
Unfortunately there are no ETA at the moment.

Best Regards,
Bitmixer Support

That's pretty unfortunate.  The fix is as easy as funding their bot.  It really shouldn't take days to resolve this once it's come to their attention.  This makes me wonder about whether this is a service I should be advertising for.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
Just got an reply from bitmixer support team about when they are going to solve this matter.

Hi,

Best Regards,
Bitmixer Support

I think you shouldn't worry. If they didn't close down the campaign and didn't disable the bot, making it still possible for new participants to join, they still have money to pay you and are planning to continue. I hope they'll show how reliable they are and resolve this ASAP.

Hi,

Best Regards,
Bitmixer Support

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Mr Bitmixer please refill the madam's wallet sooner than later, lol.
Sir we have a few mouth to feed mr please mr where are you mr, ever lasting lol.
I think they're preparing for a possible fork, so it might take at least 2 weeks for things to settle, so many times we took from them, the courtesy would be to move forward for a week or two without payment(I'm not talking on their behalf here, they might pay every unpaid participants) and let them to reevaluate their advertising policies.
If you didn't get paid don't stop posting, show your respect and gratitude by keeping the support, this happens in every business.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Just got the same reply from bitmixer support. Anyone here is having any idea when this is going to be solved?

Thank you
It's impossible to say since it's solely mr bitmixer himself who's in full control of everything behind the scenes. Just have patience as there isn't anything else that we can do.
I personally don't have any problem regarding the payments as my payment date didn't come yet, the issue is clearly that the address 1BitmixerEiyyp3eTLaCpgBbhYERs48qza have no funds. I contacted the support team on behalf of everyone and this was their answer:

-snip

Just got the same reply from bitmixer support. Anyone here is having any idea when this is going to be solved?

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I personally don't have any problem regarding the payments as my payment date didn't come yet, the issue is clearly that the address 1BitmixerEiyyp3eTLaCpgBbhYERs48qza have no funds. I contacted the support team on behalf of everyone and this was their answer:
Thanks for doing that; quite busy here. I take it that several users have independently contacted them about the issue.

In case that someone is wondering where the banning rounds are: Participants have been reviewed, and there was only a singular (permanent) ban of a user who eventually received multiple negative ratings anyways. Therefore, I have decided not to post anything and consolidate it with a future round. I wouldn't mind a few weeks where there are actually no bans.
Regarding SMAS requests: I am still going through a backlog of work. All requests were noted and will be handled when possible.
Pages:
Jump to: