Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵[CLOSED] BLOCKCHAIN SOCIAL NETWORK - KUENDE.COM - $495.000 IN ETH & KUE 🔵🔵 - page 15. (Read 7443 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 1
i think basiccaly for interface KUENDE applications was similar with another social media, but in KUENDE its more simple so its more easy to operated.
Activity: 381
i think its a little too late now if you enter and hoping can get the first place and got the main rewards Flying to Europe, but its still fun to join competition now before they close the program.

not really, you trying first before you say its too late for entering the competition right now.
Activity: 196
i think its a little too late now if you enter and hoping can get the first place and got the main rewards Flying to Europe, but its still fun to join competition now before they close the program.
Currently the Kuende application has been downloaded more than 10k. And this is good for the start.
Maybe if added social media bounty can make people interested in joining Kuende
actually Kuende's bounty system is the best at the moment, because it sharpens creativity and website visitors

i agree with you, every bounty participant should create some creativity to get stake

the team used unique compete system rather than using ordinary social media campaign, but maybe they will running social media campaign too, but maybe on next round.

i think this bounty system was not to familiar to the bounty hunter, so only few participant was take a part in this campaign.

i think its because they used new and unique system, so only few participant whos enter and join the competition, but perhaps the team will held another bounty campaign.

just enjoy and take a part on current bounty campaign KUENDE held now, gain and collect KUE as mauch as you can bro.

for the rewards, besides they paying us with KUE and ETH, the first winner will fly to Europe and meet the KUENDE team, that was a huge rewards, for some competition.

Woww amazing,
Fly to europe for the winner. That is really good

the rewards for the first winner is so amazing, fly to Europe and meet the team was an unforgetable moment if im the winner.

this is the first time im seeing some bounty program and the rewards was trip to their company base and also meet up with the team, this is something good and new, keep it up guys.

i never fly to Europe, and highly hope can win this competition so i would fly to Europe and meet KUENDE team.

i think its not too late for you to take a part on competition and compete for first position to get rewards fly to Europe and meet the entire KUENDE team.
Currently the Kuende application has been downloaded more than 10k. And this is good for the start.
actually Kuende's bounty system is the best at the moment, because it sharpens creativity and website visitors

i agree with you, every bounty participant should create some creativity to get stake

the team used unique compete system rather than using ordinary social media campaign, but maybe they will running social media campaign too, but maybe on next round.

i think this bounty system was not to familiar to the bounty hunter, so only few participant was take a part in this campaign.

i think its because they used new and unique system, so only few participant whos enter and join the competition, but perhaps the team will held another bounty campaign.

just enjoy and take a part on current bounty campaign KUENDE held now, gain and collect KUE as mauch as you can bro.

for the rewards, besides they paying us with KUE and ETH, the first winner will fly to Europe and meet the KUENDE team, that was a huge rewards, for some competition.

Woww amazing,

the rewards for the first winner is so amazing, fly to Europe and meet the team was an unforgetable moment if im the winner.

this is the first time im seeing some bounty program and the rewards was trip to their company base and also meet up with the team, this is something good and new, keep it up guys.

i never fly to Europe, and highly hope can win this competition so i would fly to Europe and meet KUENDE team.

Woww amazing,

Woww amazing,

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Woww amazing,

Does that also include accommodation and return tickets?

Woww amazing,
Activity: 224
Can we help with sales using referral codes?

did you mean bonus for refferal link sir?
sure, I have 20k telegram members including investors, I will visit the sales website and share it

yes you can follow the Trend Setter bounty campaign
Activity: 84
Activity: 30

sure, I have 20k telegram members including investors, I will visit the sales website and share it
After 12 busy months of learnings and adventures, Cosmos Network became Kuende’s home for its own decentralized solution!

dont forget, KUENDE apk also get good rating by 4.7 star on playstore.
Pages:
Jump to: