Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵[CLOSED] BLOCKCHAIN SOCIAL NETWORK - KUENDE.COM - $495.000 IN ETH & KUE 🔵🔵 - page 18. (Read 7429 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
We know that social media has the power to change the world. It’s time to use that for the betterment of every person, group and community.
It’s time for Kuende

Of course, but if that social media cant make some differential will be closed tha platform. For example is like Path. Just closed in few days ago
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
We know that social media has the power to change the world. It’s time to use that for the betterment of every person, group and community.
It’s time for Kuende
Activity: 84
Kuende has the good start with downloaded over 10k and got 4.7 star rating, i think this is great platform and must try itself.

youre right, maybe next month when they update their apk the number of user download will be doubled, maybe around 20k-30k user will download KUENDE apk on playstore.

yes, its really hard in the beginning. But must promote this awesome platform so that become famous
Kuende has the good start with downloaded over 10k and got 4.7 star rating, i think this is great platform and must try itself.

youre right, maybe next month when they update their apk the number of user download will be doubled, maybe around 20k-30k user will download KUENDE apk on playstore.
Activity: 381
Activity: 546
I think that the project should start a signature campaign because I saw that there is no signature being put in hear.
The bounty was interesting and I want to know the real value of the reward.
agree with you, Signature Campaign is a diamond bounty  Cool Cool

Thanks for these feedbacks , we will consider these feedbacks !

yess , please add some bounty again
Like media bounty or signature campaign

maybe they will do that, but later on another round, maybe next year they will launch bounty round 2 and adding media or signature bounty campaign.

i think it will more interesting if Kuende have variatife bounty. Like an usually bounty program in here

im pretty sure they will held it for sure bro, but later on next round of their bounty program, they will holding usual bounty program including media and signature campaign.

im sure if KUENDE run an usual bounty campaign like media and signature, the number of participant will be huge.

i will participated if they run the social media bounty campaign.

try participated too on their current bounty program, i think they running a fun system of competition.
I think that the project should start a signature campaign because I saw that there is no signature being put in hear.

maybe they will do that, but later on another round, maybe next year they will launch bounty round 2 and adding media or signature bounty campaign.

i think it will more interesting if Kuende have variatife bounty. Like an usually bounty program in here

im pretty sure they will held it for sure bro, but later on next round of their bounty program, they will holding usual bounty program including media and signature campaign.

im sure if KUENDE run an usual bounty campaign like media and signature, the number of participant will be huge.

i will participated if they run the social media bounty campaign.

Is KYC required to take part in the bounty? What if you win and go to Europe? Are all costs free?

i hope KYC was only for investor, and bounty hunters are free from KYC procedure.
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
How long this bounty running ?

Bounty End Date: October 21st, 2018 if there will be other changes we will announce them in time!
copper member
Merit: 4
Is KYC required to take part in the bounty? What if you win and go to Europe? Are all costs free?
—This is good opportunity for all bounty hunter, good project, great team let follow a reliable projects Kuende is the best to follow
Activity: 84

But with this type of bounty can lure other users to actively use this platform

How long this bounty running ?

just do the task and we will get the reward

of course if we do the task according to the rule we can get rewards by doing that.
KUENDE team bring new system of bounty campaign based on competition methode, and i think this is fun, but i hope they will launch next bounty program which include signature campaign.

did you already taking a part in this KUENDE competition program, just try first so you would know the different system they offered to us.

i have ever participated on similar system like this, they way they running their bounty program is like some airdrop system which can compete to get more point, but so far its fun.
KUENDE team bring new system of bounty campaign based on competition methode, and i think this is fun, but i hope they will launch next bounty program which include signature campaign.

did you already taking a part in this KUENDE competition program, just try first so you would know the different system they offered to us.
Pages:
Jump to: