Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵[CLOSED] BLOCKCHAIN SOCIAL NETWORK - KUENDE.COM - $495.000 IN ETH & KUE 🔵🔵 - page 16. (Read 7443 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 18
Is there a bounty telegram group?

Hello there, the main kuende telegram account is used for this, thanks for asking !
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Is there a bounty telegram group?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Currently the Kuende application has been downloaded more than 10k. And this is good for the start.
Maybe if added social media bounty can make people interested in joining Kuende
actually Kuende's bounty system is the best at the moment, because it sharpens creativity and website visitors

i agree with you, every bounty participant should create some creativity to get stake
Activity: 196
hope that with the new features presented, it can be used as an attraction for users to use Kuende applications and gain more user.

yup, the Kstick feature seem interesting and easy to use, thats really something new on social media platform.

i have already download the KUENDE apk, its so easy to use guys, just try and proof yourself as KUENDE supporter.

Currently Kuende apk have been downloaded more tham 10k. I hope it will growing fast and become big social media
Activity: 17
Currently the Kuende application has been downloaded more than 10k. And this is good for the start.
actually Kuende's bounty system is the best at the moment, because it sharpens creativity and website visitors
Activity: 84
Activity: 224
hope that with the new features presented, it can be used as an attraction for users to use Kuende applications and gain more user.

yup, the Kstick feature seem interesting and easy to use, thats really something new on social media platform.

i have already download the KUENDE apk, its so easy to use guys, just try and proof yourself as KUENDE supporter.

yes it is easy to use and very userfriendly
Activity: 546

Activity: 381

hey, where can i get information about the rank, is there any latest info about the ranking now?
Activity: 381
i think KUENDE aplication itself have a simple and Friendly interface, so it easy to operated.

just figure it byself, im download the KUENDE and like the feature navigating with Kstick.
i think KUENDE aplication itself have a simple and Friendly interface, so it easy to operated.
Activity: 104
I really like how this project develops. I am sure that with this approach to work the team will achieve 100% success.
It is considered that the project is qualitative, it is obvious that the team works and puts in it heart and soul. All of good luck!

Kuende is built by  profesional and have good experience team. And this project will be success with good promotiont

Kuende is a hybrid online-offline social network that combines the online features and appeal of a social media platform with outdoor activities. We are specifically reaching out to Gen-Z and Millennials, today’s most active social media users and the groups most affected by lack of real-life interactions with their peers.
By connecting people with similar interests and gamifying real-world socialization, our users will create healthy, real-life connections without incurring any costs.

thats the new breakthrough whos made and offer by KUENDE platform, with this feature i think KUENDE will gain more user soon.
I really like how this project develops. I am sure that with this approach to work the team will achieve 100% success.
It is considered that the project is qualitative, it is obvious that the team works and puts in it heart and soul. All of good luck!

Kuende is built by  profesional and have good experience team. And this project will be success with good promotiont

Kuende is a hybrid online-offline social network that combines the online features and appeal of a social media platform with outdoor activities. We are specifically reaching out to Gen-Z and Millennials, today’s most active social media users and the groups most affected by lack of real-life interactions with their peers.
By connecting people with similar interests and gamifying real-world socialization, our users will create healthy, real-life connections without incurring any costs.
Activity: 84

Pages:
Jump to: