Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵[CLOSED] BLOCKCHAIN SOCIAL NETWORK - KUENDE.COM - $495.000 IN ETH & KUE 🔵🔵 - page 17. (Read 7443 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I really like how this project develops. I am sure that with this approach to work the team will achieve 100% success.
It is considered that the project is qualitative, it is obvious that the team works and puts in it heart and soul. All of good luck!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

i think next mont the total user whos download KUENDE apk on playstore will be doubled, im pretty sure about that according to godd review and 4.7 star on it.

Everything is need proccess. With goid promotiont, feature and fungtions of the platform is the important thing that should be thingking

Yes we all knew about that. Social media platform The more users, the more successful
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
We know that social media has the power to change the world. It’s time to use that for the betterment of every person, group and community.
It’s time for Kuende

Of course, but if that social media cant make some differential will be closed tha platform. For example is like Path. Just closed in few days ago

they must always being update and give the best service if they want survive in this bussiness sector (social media).

just give time for KUENDE to grow organicaly, in the first month of they debut, they already downloaded over 10k and got 4.7 star rating, that was awesome start i think.

i think next mont the total user whos download KUENDE apk on playstore will be doubled, im pretty sure about that according to godd review and 4.7 star on it.

Everything is need proccess. With goid promotiont, feature and fungtions of the platform is the important thing that should be thingking
I think that the project should start a signature campaign because I saw that there is no signature being put in hear.
The bounty was interesting and I want to know the real value of the reward.
agree with you, Signature Campaign is a diamond bounty  Cool Cool

speaking of signature campaign, i think now for new participant who want to participated on signature must have a skill of disscus about crypto and they spelling word too must be good.

i think good quality post is must neither you participated in signature campaign or not, because if you post a good one, you would get merit if you lucky.

its because bitcointalk was built for discussing place all about crypto currency news, not for spamming post to get stake.
Activity: 381
I think that the project should start a signature campaign because I saw that there is no signature being put in hear.

speaking of signature campaign, i think now for new participant who want to participated on signature must have a skill of disscus about crypto and they spelling word too must be good.

i think good quality post is must neither you participated in signature campaign or not, because if you post a good one, you would get merit if you lucky.
Activity: 546

We know that social media has the power to change the world. It’s time to use that for the betterment of every person, group and community.
It’s time for Kuende

Of course, but if that social media cant make some differential will be closed tha platform. For example is like Path. Just closed in few days ago

they must always being update and give the best service if they want survive in this bussiness sector (social media).

just give time for KUENDE to grow organicaly, in the first month of they debut, they already downloaded over 10k and got 4.7 star rating, that was awesome start i think.

Activity: 381
It’s time for Kuende

I dropped the position, it was 3 and then 4 now ...  Cry Cry Cry

cheers up bro, there is still much time before contest ending, you can still pursue the first place bro.
With Kuende users can create changes in interacting so that this platform will be of interest to users who often share stories or things with others so that interactions occur in this platform

Kuende platform offer us the all new experience of social media ever we have to try like facebook and twitter.
This is very good, it will be a new experience for those of us who like to share information so that we not only know social media like Facebook and Twitter to share information through Kuende, we can do it all
Yes, I agree with you, this will bring new experiences for us to share information, such as using Facebook and Twitter or other social media, as well as social media platforms that can make us happy.

lets say KUENDE was a newcomer, so the newcomer must be show with different feature compare to exist platform like example Facebook, if KUENDE feature has similar to other, maybe user wouldnt choose KUENDE.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
With Kuende users can create changes in interacting so that this platform will be of interest to users who often share stories or things with others so that interactions occur in this platform

Kuende platform offer us the all new experience of social media ever we have to try like facebook and twitter.
This is very good, it will be a new experience for those of us who like to share information so that we not only know social media like Facebook and Twitter to share information through Kuende, we can do it all
Yes, I agree with you, this will bring new experiences for us to share information, such as using Facebook and Twitter or other social media, as well as social media platforms that can make us happy.
Activity: 490

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Activity: 560
Activity: 490
a very interesting project by giving trust and commitment to this platform and contributing until this project is successful I think it will be achieved with maximum results.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
I dropped the position, it was 3 and then 4 now ...  Cry Cry Cry
It’s time for Kuende

too bad, im just hear the news that path was officialy closed today.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
It’s time for Kuende

in social media sector, if you want still exist and compete to other, you must priority your service like always update your feature but not too long duration on maintenance, if KUENDE can did this, this project can survive.
It’s time for Kuende

Pages:
Jump to: