Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Blue Fury USB Miner, 0.90 or less per unit (Dabs) Philippines/Asia - page 3. (Read 21589 times)

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
I'm excited too! And I've decided to use FedEx for all international shipments, even if you paid for UPS. They're much closer to me and I can get them shipped to you the day they arrive.

Will you still be using FedEx Dabs?
They are pretty efficient  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
@xxaudio, I'll let you all know if I get anything. I'm out and offline for the weekend. See you all on Monday and hope to ship out your miners then.
Activity: 141
Merit: 111
Any info about this dabs?

Compensation has been decided. We will be compensating everyone 0.05BTC because of the delays.

These delays have been out of our hands and they have caused us a lot of issues and grief. We are sorry for the issues caused.

legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Dabs is the gun for protection or just out of habit? or both?
It really is more out of habit. Although it disperses big crowds easily. (I'm joking!)

The usual pro-gun stuff follows: better to have it and not need it than the other way around, from my cold dead hands, when guns are outlawed, ... Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents. Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. “He who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.” Luke 22:36. When seconds count, the police are minutes away. ... blah blah blah blah blah.

I don't even think about it anymore, I just carry it. Not because I need it, but so I don't have to think about where I am going because it doesn't matter as much where I am going.

I have also developed the following philosophy: The penalty for illegal possession of firearms is less than death.

Anyway, this is a bitcoin forum, not a gun forum, so... not going there to debate it either.

heheheh...
legendary
Okay, I just got tracking information. It says it will arrive on Monday. So, well, relax, I'll be enjoying my weekend. You all get your miners when I get them after taking a few pictures.

Today should be Halloween, where the young adults go trick or treat, for candies. The kids had their trick or treat events yesterday or the other day, early afternoon.

I'm focusing more on "good" costumes, like angels with wings, wholesome cartoon characters or superheroes. My folks don't like the scary and morbid stuff ... they say halloween is not ... (okay, I'm not getting into any religious debate, so no further comments.)

All Saints, is where everyone goes to the memorial plots or cemeteries and camp out all night, supposedly praying. But everyone is gambling, playing cards, or mahjong, rocking out a concert, and there are tons of fast food joints (mcdonalds, pizza hut, etc.) with tents and mobile carts set up either in the perimeter or actually inside the memorial.

Personally, I do not visit any dead relatives on November 1. We do that on another day, skip all the traffic, and pray that kuya (older brother) and Lolo (grandfather) and Lola (grandmother) understands. We normally schedule it like a week or two later. Or we just visit some other month.

Too many people on November 1. And the police are all over the place; they like to hold onto my guns. (I'm a soldier remember? I always have my firearm with me.)

Sounds like a lot of fun...minus the crowds of course! Me and my brothers always gamble and play cards every time we meet up at family reunions...we live in different countries now so that is not too often unfortunately.

Dabs is the gun for protection or just out of habit? or both?
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Okay, I just got tracking information. It says it will arrive on Monday. So, well, relax, I'll be enjoying my weekend. You all get your miners when I get them after taking a few pictures.

Today should be Halloween, where the young adults go trick or treat, for candies. The kids had their trick or treat events yesterday or the other day, early afternoon.

I'm focusing more on "good" costumes, like angels with wings, wholesome cartoon characters or superheroes. My folks don't like the scary and morbid stuff ... they say halloween is not ... (okay, I'm not getting into any religious debate, so no further comments.)

All Saints, is where everyone goes to the memorial plots or cemeteries and camp out all night, supposedly praying. But everyone is gambling, playing cards, or mahjong, rocking out a concert, and there are tons of fast food joints (mcdonalds, pizza hut, etc.) with tents and mobile carts set up either in the perimeter or actually inside the memorial.

Personally, I do not visit any dead relatives on November 1. We do that on another day, skip all the traffic, and pray that kuya (older brother) and Lolo (grandfather) and Lola (grandmother) understands. We normally schedule it like a week or two later. Or we just visit some other month.

Too many people on November 1. And the police are all over the place; they like to hold onto my guns. (I'm a soldier remember? I always have my firearm with me.)
legendary
Well, there are people at my address who I've instructed to receive any package(s) that arrive, but I'll be in the mountains this weekend. I'll be back Sunday evening, and all miners will be shipped out Monday morning. If I get them today, then I ship them all out today.

Cool man!

How do you celebrate All Saints day traditionally in the Philippines anyway?
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Well, there are people at my address who I've instructed to receive any package(s) that arrive, but I'll be in the mountains this weekend. I'll be back Sunday evening, and all miners will be shipped out Monday morning. If I get them today, then I ship them all out today.
legendary
I'm patiently waiting for them. If I don't get them by the end of today, I will probably get them on Monday too, as tomorrow is a holiday and it's going to be a long weekend. I'm just as excited as everyone is.

Are they being sent by DHL Dabs? Or normal post? If it is DHL then i think you can get them to deliver still even if it is a holiday. I called them up and got them to deliver on Sunday no problem. You could give it a try you never know Wink

legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
I'm patiently waiting for them. If I don't get them by the end of today, I will probably get them on Monday too, as tomorrow is a holiday and it's going to be a long weekend. I'm just as excited as everyone is.
legendary
Hey, you got your Blue Fury already? I'll have to check at home. Today is local barangay election day.

Hey Dabs!

Yeah i got some already Smiley I think i was the first because HK and NZ ares so close. Got them on Sunday and sent them back out to my buyers on Monday...they look awesome though.

Just waiting for my personal 20 from this group buy now. Can't wait to really play with them this time  Grin
legendary
I got a PM that they are being shipped to me today. So I should expect them tomorrow.

Great! Good News everyone!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
I got a PM that they are being shipped to me today. So I should expect them tomorrow.

Ok fantastic. Thanks Dabs, looks like they'll be arriving here in Australia sometime early next week with some luck.

Cool

legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Are you like these guys?
Have they been sent already? If so, this is great news.

Smiley
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Hey, you got your Blue Fury already? I'll have to check at home. Today is local barangay election day.
legendary
I've got some reserved units (20) that the original buyer does not want. Shipping is very soon since we have started production already. Who wants 20 units?

Pricing
Bitcoin :
1-4 : 0.90 each
5-9 : 0.88 each
10-19 : 0.87 each
20-49 : 0.85 each

BTW, this was me and i still want them now Tongue

@Klintay - thanks very much for taking the time to find out about the drivers and list the steps required for getting it working smoothly. That's really very helpful and greatly appreciated!

Thanks again guys, should be plain sailing from here on in! Cheesy

You're welcome! I know we will have our little babies soon Smiley
Are you like these guys?
@Beastlymac - great news, thanks for letting us know, it's great to be receiving some of the first units off the production line. Appreciate all your hard work!

@Klintay - thanks very much for taking the time to find out about the drivers and list the steps required for getting it working smoothly. That's really very helpful and greatly appreciated!

Thanks again guys, should be plain sailing from here on in! Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Just so people know.
300 units will be shipped out Friday and the following 1500 shipped Tuesday next week.

Just a little photo of units on the production line.

We will announce the compensation after we have completed shipping all the units.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
I've got some reserved units (20) that the original buyer does not want. Shipping is very soon since we have started production already. Who wants 20 units?

Pricing
Bitcoin :
1-4 : 0.90 each
5-9 : 0.88 each
10-19 : 0.87 each
20-49 : 0.85 each
Pages:
Jump to: