Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Blue Fury USB Miner, 0.90 or less per unit (Dabs) Philippines/Asia - page 5. (Read 21578 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I'm not sure. I don't think so. Those were bundled with the original miners that cost 2.1 BTC each. What I do know, is for larger orders, I'll get an extra unit that I send to you, just in case ... All of them will be tested (by BPMC) before shipping.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
I meant to ask, do we get a free Lego character with the Bitcoin symbol on it with each order?

I'm sure they'd mine faster if this little guy was looking after the units Cheesy
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
20 confirmed, the rest reserved.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
@klintay, confirming your order and reserving the rest for possible next batch. If we're lucky, you might get all of them in the first batch. I will update when I get back to civilization. (I'm sending this from an ipad through a cell phone tethered connection.)

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thats pretty cool. No internet or broadband cables? not a problem for Dabs!

Thanks again, we all appreciated your hard work Smiley
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
@klintay, confirming your order and reserving the rest for possible next batch. If we're lucky, you might get all of them in the first batch. I will update when I get back to civilization. (I'm sending this from an ipad through a cell phone tethered connection.)
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
All sent! 17BTC + 0.5 INTERNATIONAL USPS EXPRESS

Dabs; 20; 17.00; 15D4dQnpx25VJrdufhr5SFXSSSJNjWw6Cu

Transaction ID: 149112f49eabf97d4104afe27b035c3499e8dba2ce0955fdb38f73e7cf00bc12
https://blockchain.info/address/15D4dQnpx25VJrdufhr5SFXSSSJNjWw6Cu

Thanks Dabs!
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
@acecombat, confirmed your order and reserved the others.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Blue Fury is in production, so we are on track for mid October shipping.

You can always order more, as any cancelled or pending orders will be eaten by new confirmed and paid orders, and those in excess of production will be refunded.

All group buys from all over (there are a few others, in case you didn't notice) would total to about 3000 units. So there is room to spare if you can send in the BTC now, or PM me for a reservation.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
how can i get it if i am from singapore?
Hi robrob, just order, pay, then PM me with your postal address and I will have your miner shipped to Singapore.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
how can i get it if i am from singapore?
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
@xxaudioxx, confirmed. PM me where you want to pick it up or if you prefer LBC.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Deadline for first batch delivery is ... supposed to be today. All who are sending payments today or early tomorrow will be included in the first batch.

We are all doing a single run for a whole bunch of chips. I do not know if the Group Buy can be continued after this, but I will update you guys on the status.

If possible this will be a continuous GB as long as we can keep getting orders and they can keep making miners, which my guess is maybe until November or December.

If not possible or not likely, everyone who pays after the next couple of days (maybe 27 or 28) will simply get a refund. If you have a reservation and are just waiting for Mt. Gox, that will be considered. Please PM or post here.

I will give updates on the status of all orders in my second post up there.
Activity: 145
Merit: 111
1 unit for me please.. thanks
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Confirmed. I will update the 2nd post for all confirmed orders.

I am working with third party who can accept paypal and just forward me the equivalent in BTC. If it happens, please note that the paypal price will be slightly higher than the bitcoin price because of fees. So I suggest you still try to pay in bitcoins, as that's the whole point of it, less fees.
Are you like these guys?
Excellent. Thanks very much for your reply Dabs, it is gratefully appreciated.

I have just forwarded the 10.74 BTC as mentioned and have also sent a PM to you confirming the transaction details, shipping address and my contact information.

If you have any queries whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks very much once again,

OleOle

Cheesy
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
OleOle, that is perfectly fine. Your calculations are correct. Don't worry, if you are the first person to PM me about the transaction, it makes perfect sense that you are the one ordering. I put the "signing" requirement to avoid potential issues, but a little common sense and manual processing helps, since nothing will be automated in this group buy.

Correction to name change: We will be using blue colored PCB boards. The lights might be a different color. It's still the world's fastest USB miner.

*edit* Yes, I can ship to Australia. We're not that far from each other.
Are you like these guys?
Hi Dabs,

Thanks for putting this group buy together, I'm sure I'm not the only one that's looking forward to getting a couple of these units.

Just wanted to confirm please that you'll have no problem sending some units to Australia? I'll be after twelve of them and am comfortable them being sent International USPS Priority unless there is any pressing reason to ship International USPS Express (I assume both methods are tracked?)

I also assume that my total is 12 * 0.87 + 0.3 Priority shipping = Total 10.74 BTC

I'm rather new to Bitcoins in general and like things to be straightforward. I use Electrum as a wallet and have no idea how to sign transactions and don't want to be messing around with the 'load raw transaction' field for that matter either. I prefer to do business on the basis of trust. I do however, control the address, will obviously provide you with a transaction number and will be in a position to forward the full BTC amount within twelve hours when the banks are open here. I'll PM you the shipping address and transaction details at that point in time.

If there is anything further I should know or am required to do, please let me know either here or by PM.

Thanks very much indeed.

OleOle
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Name has been changed to Blue Fury. We will be using blue lights with this new batch. Same speed. Same hashing power. Still the fastest USB miner in the world. Different light wavelength.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Awesome stuff, will place an order
But won't have the coin until next week, hope this buy will still be open.
Okay. I will keep taking orders as long as BPMC has units to sell.

Also, this is the only place I will be selling them. Like the others, if you are within the same region and would like to do ebay sales, that's up to you.
Pages:
Jump to: