Author

Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed) - page 119. (Read 274784 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I keep some long term investment coins in my mtgox account (40ish) as I hope that these over time will rise considerably, but I day trade with around $3000. when the bot is executing trades, I want it to play around with my $3000 but leave my 40btc alone, will the new version do this? If so u have a sale!
Activity: 12
I'm currently testing one of the open-source originals that this bot is based on.  If I have positive results then I'm keen to buy it when the multi-market integration is implemented.

I just have a few questions:

- Will you be supporting other cryptos? For example, will it be possible to trade LTC on BTC-E?
- If so, would it be possible to run two instances of the bot (presumably in seperate Chrome windows?) on BTC-E, one trading LTC and the other trading BTC.
- If the above is possible, presumably you would need to implement a way to support multiple balances for the different cryptos?

One feature that might be useful is to be able to specify the reserve amount as a percentage as well as a number. For example, instead of specifying that I want to keep 10 BTC that the bot cannot trade with, I could specify that the bot can only ever trade with 50% of my BTC balance.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I also had a very good experience with fible1. So far the bot is working well, a lot more stable than the original one.
Looking forward to the BTC-E integration.
Activity: 23
Referrer and Reseller Announcement:

I am offering a commission of 12.5% paid ON THE SPOT to any customer who sends a new customer my way. Just have your friend give me your BTCTalk ID and when the purchase is complete I will email you to send your cash Smiley.

I am also launching a reseller program, anyone interested in becoming a reseller, please email me ([email protected]) for details, high commissions, very little work, PAID ON THE SPOT Smiley.

Best,
  Pablo.

Things look great so far. Successfully got the program from fible1 after payment. Great service.

Keep it up!
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
Announcements:

1. New website coming live soon for automated purchases.
2. Version 2 (V2) including arbitrage alert bot and other important features is almost done.
3. V3 with multi market integration is in the works.

If anyone has any feature suggestions for future upgrades, now is the time!

Pablo.
legendary
We published an upgrade today, with some minor fixes, mostly under the hood.

Anyone who hasn't gotten it yet, please let me know Smiley.

Best,
   Pablo.
legendary
Referrer and Reseller Announcement:

I am offering a commission of 12.5% paid ON THE SPOT to any customer who sends a new customer my way. Just have your friend give me your BTCTalk ID and when the purchase is complete I will email you to send your cash Smiley.

I am also launching a reseller program, anyone interested in becoming a reseller, please email me ([email protected]) for details, high commissions, very little work, PAID ON THE SPOT Smiley.

Best,
  Pablo.
legendary
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
legendary
PROMO!!!!

I will give 5 USD off to the next three people who purchase a product and write a review. It doesn't matter if the review is positive or negative, you still get the discount!!!

Just PM me Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
I'm very interested in your bot but I have 3 questions. What if I want to sell/buy on my own, does that mess up the bot? Also, can I have it buy off a certain trade frequency, say H1, but have it sell off a different frequency like M15? One last thing, this is a chrome extension right, so can I use it on my Mac and/or PC? What if I log-in to another computer and have it sync over my extensions, does that mess up the bot?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Maverick,

1. If you want to buy/sell on your own, you need to stop the bot, it will interfere with your trades. Trading by hand however, defeats the point of the bot as it is meant to work for you 24/7 and without emotion which is where most traders loose their edge.

2. You can modify EMA crossover values, they are currently set at 10/21 crossover. I wouldn't recommend messing too much with this setting unless you understand the strategy behind EMA trading well.

3. You can use the extension on a Mac or PC, it doesn't make a difference but you shouldn't let it sync to other computers. Also, you can run multiple instances of the extension but for different gox accounts, otherwise it will mess with the logic of the bot.

I hope this answers your quesitons, any other doubts you may have, I'm your man Smiley.

Best.
Activity: 40
I'm very interested in your bot but I have 3 questions. What if I want to sell/buy on my own, does that mess up the bot? Also, can I have it buy off a certain trade frequency, say H1, but have it sell off a different frequency like M15? One last thing, this is a chrome extension right, so can I use it on my Mac and/or PC? What if I log-in to another computer and have it sync over my extensions, does that mess up the bot?

Thanks in advance.
legendary
I wasn't going to include "suggested settings" because I feel that best results can be had when people familiarize themselves with the bot and make there own decisions; but for the impatient among you I will tell you what I am trading with and making a profit on (keep in mind that the more people that use these settings the less profitable they will become):

We recommend the following starter settings for Mt. Gox:

Short EMA: 10 Long EMA: 21
Buy 1: 0 Buy 2: 0.25
Sell 1: 0 Sell 2: 0.25
2 hour time window.

The following settings are for Bitstamp and BTC-e:

Short EMA: 20 Long EMA: 42
Buy 1: 0 Buy 2: 0.15
Sell 1: 0 Sell 2: 0.1
30 minute time window.

The difference in settings lies in the fact that EMA works differently between high trading fee and low trading fee exchanges.

Best Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
Most updates in new versions will be included free unless they involve major features like a new bot on top of the trading bot. If the update isn't free it will never be more than 0.25 BTC,

Don't price things in BTC over a long period of time. When/if BTCUSD is $17, you'd probably want to rethink what you promised.

Yes, thats a solid point, I just changed the price schedule to USD Smiley.

Thank you for the pointer!

Pablo Smiley.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Most updates in new versions will be included free unless they involve major features like a new bot on top of the trading bot. If the update isn't free it will never be more than 0.25 BTC,

Don't price things in BTC over a long period of time. When/if BTCUSD is $17, you'd probably want to rethink what you promised.
legendary
We just had our third customer! Price is now officially 1 BTC. I may be inclined to make a smaller discount for people who write reviews, just PM me.
are there all updates included?

Regarding the current version:

All the updates mentioned in the thread are included in the current version.

If you were asking about future updates:

Most updates in new versions will be included free unless they involve major features like a new bot on top of the trading bot. If the update isn't free it will never be more than 20-25 USD BTC, always optional and I will probably be able to separate major updates from minor updates in different branches so that people who don't want to pay for the major updates can still have the minor updates included in the major ones for free.

Any other questions, I'm you man Smiley.

Best.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
We just had our third customer! Price is now officially 1 BTC. I may be inclined to make a smaller discount for people who write reviews, just PM me.
are there all updates included?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I purchased a copy and received the software quickly  - very courteous and professional  - I will write a full review near the end of the week after some trials

.75 BTC was dropped in MTGOX and converted to USD - the extension was set loose with virtually stock settings. I will check back in, over the next few days and tally its progress - Success may be predicated on my fine tuning of the settings but so far the extension appears to work as advertised - I am excited to see more from fible1
legendary
Copy of the control panel of the next generation of this bot (in the works)!!!!:

Jump to: