Author

Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed) - page 113. (Read 274784 times)

legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
Cheers on update! Smiley
Btw.: Would be nice to see support for https://crypto-trade.com in the future Smiley

Thank you! We will definitely look into other exchanges for V3.

Best,

Pablo.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Cheers on update! Smiley
Btw.: Would be nice to see support for https://crypto-trade.com in the future Smiley
legendary
Friends,

The release of the V2 Bot Beta is scheduled for late next week and we are very excited! We are asking for volunteers who would like to help us test drive the bot to please contact us, we will add you to the list and deliver you a Beta copy for testing as soon as it comes out.

V2 introduces major changes, first of all, we have rewritten the entire code from scratch, nothing remains of the old code. We have made it cleaner, faster, more stable, we have made it better.

We have added support for BTC-E and we have built our own server back end to build new features and make your client side bot lightening quick (the difference in loading will be obvious).

In the current version the bot will get it's information from our server instead of the Gox Api. The server will help process orders by advising the client when the API is available for trading and helping your bot trade with the latest data as soon as the Gox API is up. This will all be transparent to the user and should all but eliminate the dreaded "Dropped API; Check the Options Page" message. As far as we know, we are the first in the Bitcoin community to develop a bot with these features.

We will be adding the ability to back test your strategy with historical data soon after we launch V2, as well as other features. We are already working on V3 Smiley.

We look to the future with a bright, positive attitude, and we hope to make your experience as fun, simple, and profitable as possible. We are here to help, so whatever you may need or want, please just let us know, we will strive to make it so.

Pablo
[email protected]
legendary
I just sent out the update which fixes the bug for Chrome V28, please contact me if you have not received it Smiley.

Pablo
[email protected]
legendary
Incompatibility Issue

Friends,
   There is a compatibility issue between B-Bot and Chrome V28 which is currently in Beta. Please refrain from using V28 until we have coded a solution for this problem. The issue lies between one of the services we used to build the bot and Chrome. The issue will prevent B-Bot from running normally, if at all.

If anyone has any questions, please contact me:

[email protected]

Smiley

Pablo.

Friends,
  I am happy to report that we have solved the compatibility issue with Chrome V28 and we will be emailing a patch to everyone on the customer list by this afternoon EST Smiley.

If anyone does not receive it by tonight, please email me at [email protected] and I will take care of you immediately.

Just to let everyone know we are on track to release V2 Beta late next week, anyone who wants to give it a go in the beta version, please drop me an email; this will be a significant upgrade to V1.

Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
Incompatibility Issue

Friends,
   There is a compatibility issue between B-Bot and Chrome V28 which is currently in Beta. Please refrain from using V28 until we have coded a solution for this problem. The issue lies between one of the services we used to build the bot and Chrome. The issue will prevent B-Bot from running normally, if at all.

If anyone has any questions, please contact me:

[email protected]

Smiley

Pablo.
legendary
I can't really use this bot now with the API issues. I leave it for a few hours and it loses connection with MTgox and it hangs until I restart my browser or click 'Save and apply settings'. However, If I have missed a crossover, I dont want to do this because if I reset it'll immediately buy in (because it re-establishes a connection and realizes I should have sold hours ago) at that price which is not the best idea.

V2 needs to come out soon!

Hi BTC Smiley,
    The situation with Mt. Gox has come to a head and we take this very seriously. Although this is not a software design issue but rather a Mt. Gox issue. A lot of times it has also turned out to be an interfering app and not necessarily the Gox API.

We will be releasing Beta versions of V2 late next week. We have rewritten the bots code in it's entirety and we have also implemented a significant server side component, these and other features will seriously mitigate any issues with Mt. Gox as well as implement BTC-E trading for anyone who wants to deal with another exchange.

The way V2 works is that the bot code you are running on your browser, gets it's information from our server instead of the Gox API directly. The server will maintain a clean connection to the bot at all times and when the API drops the server will periodically try to reestablish connection and when it does it will feed the latest data to your bot to execute it's trading. This will all be entirely transparent to the user and should eliminate the dropped connection warnings and the need to reset the bot in it's entirety.

I want to make clear that the code we will be releasing next week will not be the final code or look of the V2 release, but it will be a significant improvement over what we have now.

Anyone who would like access to the Beta version, please drop me an email to [email protected]. We would like to try to limit this Beta to people who are having issues with trading since this is not the final version of the V2 release.

After V2 is officially released, we will be developing and releasing exciting and free upgrades before V3; including the ability to back test your strategy based on historical settings Smiley.

If anyone has any questions, please contact me at [email protected] and I will take care of you promptly.

Again, I would like to apologize for this inconvenience. It is not an issue of our making, but we will take responsibility for it and we will make it work for our customers.

Pablo Smiley.
Activity: 287
I can't really use this bot now with the API issues. I leave it for a few hours and it loses connection with MTgox and it hangs until I restart my browser or click 'Save and apply settings'. However, If I have missed a crossover, I dont want to do this because if I reset it'll immediately buy in (because it re-establishes a connection and realizes I should have sold hours ago) at that price which is not the best idea.

I don't want to hijack this topic, but if people can't use this bot because it keeps crashing everytime Mt. Gox returns an error: You could, for the time being (until there is a version that doesn't crash in a time where the API is unreliable), use one of many (for example free but more technical) alternatives that just asks Mt. Gox again a couple of minutes later when it encounters an error. I got a bot running non-stop for almost a month now (it started at 2013-05-30).

Just trying to help out Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

legendary
So, ....the bot doesn't work for all of you since Saturday? Sad

Grinny,
  That's not right, API issues do not last that long. There is likely another extension interfering with your bot. Please contact me at [email protected] and I will get you up and running Smiley.

Pablo.
So, ....the bot doesn't work for all of you since Saturday? Sad
legendary
The Bot ran for 4 hours without any problems, then suddenly this error came up (like described above):

Problem accessing MtGox account.
Go check the Options page.

Loading data...

Is there any workaround for this issue?

Hi Grinny Smiley,
   There are a couple of reasons for this issue, but the main one is that the Mt. Gox API is saturated and can´t be contacted. Currently there is no real work around as the Bot relies on the Gox API to be able to trade. Version 2 of the bot however, which will be released shortly, will work through our servers. When the Gox API is unreachable, our server will periodically try to reestablish connection and then help execute your trades with the latest information when the connection has been reestablished. This whole process will be transparent to the user and that dreaded API message should be gone forever Smiley.

Please be aware that this is a Mt. Gox issue and not one with the bot. As we will also be adding support for other exchanges in V2 (did I just blow the surprise? Smiley ) You will also have the chance to take your business to another exchange if you like.

V2 will be a free upgrade to current subscribers.

If you have any other questions, don´t hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Smiley.

Pablo.
The Bot ran for 4 hours without any problems, then suddenly this error came up (like described above):

Problem accessing MtGox account.
Go check the Options page.

Loading data...

Is there any workaround for this issue?
legendary
Friends,
   We are working hard on V2 and it is coming along on schedule Smiley. I want to thank everyone for their great suggestions, we wanted to introduce as much functionality into the bot as possible and your ideas were key to making this happen Smiley.

We will have a full feature announcement as soon as we open the beta testing phase but I´m sure most of you will be very pleased.

If you aren´t yet a customer, there is still time to get in on the ground floor and get the best deal and value for your money possible; V2 will be a great step up in the bot market and a free upgrade to early adopters.

Whatever anyone needs, please just let me know.

Pablo.
www.btcbots.com
[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Fible, i`m interested in the bot as well...would it work on btc-e as well? if not, are there any plans for algorythms on BTC-E ?

Hi Qiuness Smiley,
     We will be introducing BTC-E trading in about 3 weeks with the release of Version 2 (V2). This will be a free upgrade to current customers.

If you purchase now, I´m happy to send you an early beta release as soon as we have those available.

Please let me know if I can be of service any other way Smiley.

Best,
   Pablo.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Fible, i`m interested in the bot as well...would it work on btc-e as well? if not, are there any plans for algorythms on BTC-E ?
legendary
Friends,

I want to give everyone notice that I will no longer be receiving emails at [email protected]; please direct all future communications to [email protected] Smiley.

Whatever you need, we´re here for you.

Pablo.
legendary
It´s been a busy day working on the new software. We have some great surprises in store for you guys Smiley.

If you haven´t purchased yet, now is the time to get the best deal, before our ground breaking Version 2 comes out.

Pablo.

Jump to: