Pages:
Author

Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed) - page 75. (Read 274784 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
feel free to use my referral link + coupon code (see signature) to get 10% off on butterbot Wink
no disadvantage for you, and i will then get 1 free month from pablo Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Ok, I have decided to take the plunge with butterbot. Have a couple of coin I would like to throw at it as a benchmark vs. another bot I'm testing. So can we go about this old school or is purchasing the bot through your web-site going to be headache free?

*It was the part regarding announcement of alt-coin support in v3 that got me Smiley

Hi Nwfella Smiley,
   Glad to hear you're on board! Purchasing through the website is head ache free, feel free to give that a go. If you have any issues, just drop me an email at [email protected] and I will take care of you post haste Smiley.

Pablo.

Ok, on the website, what is this coupon code for and if it's a discount of some sort does it apply to new buyers :p
legendary
Activity: 1183
Hi Pablo,

Did my email come through about the tick offset / time trades show up int he table come through?  (I've been having a few issues with my mail recently)

Thanks.
[/quote

Hi BigLad Smiley,
    Just catching up with today's email load, got a couple dozen to go. If you don't get an answer from me in a couple of hours, feel free to send me another email or PM me here. Chances are it's all in order though.

Please let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
Ok, I have decided to take the plunge with butterbot. Have a couple of coin I would like to throw at it as a benchmark vs. another bot I'm testing. So can we go about this old school or is purchasing the bot through your web-site going to be headache free?

*It was the part regarding announcement of alt-coin support in v3 that got me Smiley

Hi Nwfella Smiley,
   Glad to hear you're on board! Purchasing through the website is head ache free, feel free to give that a go. If you have any issues, just drop me an email at [email protected] and I will take care of you post haste Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hi Pablo,

Did my email come through about the tick offset / time trades show up int he table come through?  (I've been having a few issues with my mail recently)

Thanks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
gonna try out the demo soon with a few btc. this should be fun *in either way*  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!

legendary
Hi,

thanks for the fast response...

and I am sorry... if i did not read through...

I was hoping for a TL;DR part..

anyway... I have another question... will the price be the same with current version to the latest version?

I believe latest version will have more features...

I mean... I am currently on demo right now... and if the price per version changes (per upgrade)... it would be good to know so I will have to wait for the new version...

Thanks!

Hi PapaMiner Smiley,
      Your subscription entitles you to free upgrades. As long as you maintain a subscription with us for a given product, you will get all new releases for free, that includes major releases such as Altcoins with V3.

Please let me know if you have any questions Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 462
Free World
Hi,

thanks for the fast response...

and I am sorry... if i did not read through...

I was hoping for a TL;DR part..

anyway... I have another question... will the price be the same with current version to the latest version?

I believe latest version will have more features...

I mean... I am currently on demo right now... and if the price per version changes (per upgrade)... it would be good to know so I will have to wait for the new version...

Thanks!
legendary
Can it support CEX.IO ?

Smiley

Hi Smiley,
  No unfortunately not yet. As Grinny said, we will first push out hosting, then V3 with Alt-Currencies, and then hopefully we can devote some time to adding exchanges Smiley.

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Smiley

Pablo.
Activity: 462
Free World
Can it support CEX.IO ?

Smiley
yes, exactly.

and yes.

see pablo's post regarding v3 of the bot a few pages before.
his current agenda: creating an architecture for running an online-service for the bot --> v3 of butterbot supporting alt coins.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
check your bots preferences > email.
you can define weather the bot should send you an email when orders are imminent (=your threshold is shortly before triggering a buy/sell order) and/or when orders are actually triggered (=bot is buying/selling).
the 'imminent' warning makes sense in case you want to transfer additional funds to your exchange.

so it would be safe to assume i was on the verge of hitting my threshold and than something happened where my threshold was never reached therefore never triggering a purchase?

one other question is there any plans in the future to add additional currency pairs support? such as LTC->USD ; LTC->BTC?
check your bots preferences > email.
you can define weather the bot should send you an email when orders are imminent (=your threshold is shortly before triggering a buy/sell order) and/or when orders are actually triggered (=bot is buying/selling).
the 'imminent' warning makes sense in case you want to transfer additional funds to your exchange.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
hey, i am currently demoing the bot and like what i see so far. i am new to the whole financial lingo and setting ideal target markers/indicators. I have 1 question. @ two points today i received an email from the bot stating that a "buy was imminent" yet no such purchase took place am i missing something?
legendary
Grinny, Pablo, Thanks for the quick responses. Sounds very promising. I'll use your referral when I buy it Grinny, probably monday or tuesday.

Pablo, here's the screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/fNwRpC7.png

I'll drop you an e-mail for the manual. I'm currently waiting for the good ol' banks to process my transfer to Bitstamp, but they are closed (*sigh*) Wink It'd be great to have a read over it in advance.

Kami,
    Thanks for the pic, I think I fixed it; that's a remnant from an old mis-label that Theymos fixed for us a long, long time ago.

Please let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 23
Grinny, Pablo, Thanks for the quick responses. Sounds very promising. I'll use your referral when I buy it Grinny, probably monday or tuesday.

Pablo, here's the screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/fNwRpC7.png

I'll drop you an e-mail for the manual. I'm currently waiting for the good ol' banks to process my transfer to Bitstamp, but they are closed (*sigh*) Wink It'd be great to have a read over it in advance.

1. i think it's still safe - but this question has to be answered by pablo
2. yet the bot trades automatically
3. EMA is a long term strategy based on trends. correct me if i'm wrong, but it's purpose is rather to stay safe and wait for the few big winnings than to trade fast/often. most of the time the bot will hold your money (especially when prices are rising), so small spikes will simply be ignored. when the prices go down dramatically it will sell and wait until the trend goes up again. in this case you may lose some money, but
on the long run you should be able to make some nice winnings.
4. afaik you will get a small documentation by email after buying the bot - but it's no rocket science, trust me.
tick offset i.e. means the following: your bot will check the btc prices on a given intervall (i.e. every hour) - a tick offset of "0" would mean, it checks at 10pm/11pm/12pm and a tick offset of "5" would mean 10.05pm/11.05pm/12.05pm - so you're able to optimize your strategy and get an advantage to other bots that allways trade at the same time.

if this was helpful, feel free to use my referal link when signing up for the bot (see signature) - you will get 10% off and I get a free month Wink

best,
Grinny
legendary
Hi there,

I just saw this bot and read the last few pages. I do have a couple of questions:

1. The first post has your website and e-mail in an EDIT, but it's listed at "@(malware)". Is this the forum doing it? Is the site still safe?
2. I would like to test the bot out with a start of about $500 and see how it goes from there. I get the impression that it's simply "set up" with the settings (be it my own or the suggested values) and it's basically "set & forget" after that? It automatically buys/sells? Or is it a notification, e.g. it mails you when the best times are to sell/buy but I have to press the button/verify it myself?
3. I'm gonna start with Bitstamp, how did this bot do in previous spikes and (small) "crashes"? E.g. Last April when it hit >200 and then crashed, or the few hours just after silk road was shut down? What about last month, with the 100 -> 200 rise?
4. When I buy the bot, is there extra documentation available? About how the options work and what they do? I can't find that on the site currently. I'm a bit confused about what the "tick offset" option does. I saw some screenshots where it's simply at "0", so I'm not sure if that's an option that should be tweaked or not. It's not mentioned with the suggested values.

Thanks all,

Hi Kami Smiley,
   Let me take your questions one at at time:

"1. The first post has your website and e-mail in an EDIT, but it's listed at "@(malware)". Is this the forum doing it? Is the site still safe?"

I'm not seeing this, could you post a screenshot so I can track it down please? www.Butter-Bot.com is safe.

"2. I would like to test the bot out with a start of about $500 and see how it goes from there. I get the impression that it's simply "set up" with the settings (be it my own or the suggested values) and it's basically "set & forget" after that? It automatically buys/sells? Or is it a notification, e.g. it mails you when the best times are to sell/buy but I have to press the button/verify it myself?"

The bot will trade by itself and it's best if left alone over the long term. You will get notification emails when a trade is executed or when a trade is imminent; you turn these off in the control panel.

"3. I'm gonna start with Bitstamp, how did this bot do in previous spikes and (small) "crashes"? E.g. Last April when it hit >200 and then crashed, or the few hours just after silk road was shut down? What about last month, with the 100 -> 200 rise?"

You can see this on the back testing engine with different settings, it's very easy to test and view, just download the demo, and if you have any issues with it drop me an email ([email protected]) Smiley.

4. When I buy the bot, is there extra documentation available? About how the options work and what they do? I can't find that on the site currently. I'm a bit confused about what the "tick offset" option does. I saw some screenshots where it's simply at "0", so I'm not sure if that's an option that should be tweaked or not. It's not mentioned with the suggested values.

The demo and the purchased bot come with the same user manual, if you want to take a look at it before using the demo, drop me an email and I will send it to you.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 23
Hi there,

I just saw this bot and read the last few pages. I do have a couple of questions:

1. The first post has your website and e-mail in an EDIT, but it's listed at "@(malware)". Is this the forum doing it? Is the site still safe?
2. I would like to test the bot out with a start of about $500 and see how it goes from there. I get the impression that it's simply "set up" with the settings (be it my own or the suggested values) and it's basically "set & forget" after that? It automatically buys/sells? Or is it a notification, e.g. it mails you when the best times are to sell/buy but I have to press the button/verify it myself?
3. I'm gonna start with Bitstamp, how did this bot do in previous spikes and (small) "crashes"? E.g. Last April when it hit >200 and then crashed, or the few hours just after silk road was shut down? What about last month, with the 100 -> 200 rise?

Thanks all,
Pages:
Jump to: