Pages:
Author

Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed) - page 74. (Read 274784 times)

legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
Please let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.

Well I'm trading Bitcoin/EUR anyway, so there's no reason for me to switch back to USD.
As long as everything stays stable on these settings, I'm more than happy! Smiley

I'm very curious about the hosting you're going to offer in the future too.
Do you already have an estimated release date on that feature? Or an estimated cost? Will it be extra on top of the monthly fee?

Hi MicroFi Smiley,
  Yes, it will be a separate service, but we do not have an estimated release date or an estimated cost yet; we are working very hard on getting it out the door ASAP. We will make it as cheap as possible though Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

my bots last trade is 5 day ago, does anyone have the same problems?
I get mails everyday  that orders are imminent but the bot won´t trigger...?

WantaDuff

Like the other fellow said, we're on a rise right now and it likely won't sell, though it is getting close a few times. It depends on your settings. Your First Threshold is the 'imminent' email notice threshold, the Second Threshold is where it will actually sell.

There was a peculiar jump in price yesterday, I wonder what caused it?

I'm going to be sitting on a nice little profit when it sells!

Possibly the fact that Paypal said they may accept bitcoin in future? - http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/f374ed54-4328-11e3-8350-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2jgIHkk1z

ok thanks for the explanation  Smiley i´m also very new to this and don´t understand every setting in the bot. I also played with the Settings like different treshholds and ema like other People, but well i have the bot since 1 month and didn´t recognized much or any Profit.. Either i´m doing something wrong or i don´t know. I have just around 25-30$ to trade with. The bot trades but everytime i got the 30$ in BTC when he buy´s, and got like 30$ when he sells.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
https://butter-bot.com/?r=f5a17f5b

Use my referal code cause' im sooo cute!  Grin Cheesy

You'll get an extra month free, it's all on me!
Activity: 53
Hi Guys,

WantaDuff

Like the other fellow said, we're on a rise right now and it likely won't sell, though it is getting close a few times. It depends on your settings. Your First Threshold is the 'imminent' email notice threshold, the Second Threshold is where it will actually sell.

Possibly the fact that Paypal said they may accept bitcoin in future? - http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/f374ed54-4328-11e3-8350-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2jgIHkk1z
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hi Guys,

WantaDuff

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,

WantaDuff

All the same happened here. Bitcoin price is rising for now, so it is better not to sell and wait at the moment Smiley
Activity: 23
Grinny - I used your referral and code. You should probably update the link though, since it didn't work (https://www.btcbots.com/?r=d40b15a3). This is because btcbots.com doesn't have https. I changed it to https://butter-bot.com/?r=d40b15a3 and that seemed to work Smiley

Anyways, I got the bot running. Now let's see how it goes Smiley
Activity: 19
Hi Guys,

WantaDuff
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
Ok fellas, so I got the bot installed into Chrome ok and it looks like it has accepted my BitStamp API key(s), I've back-tested a strategy. I log into Bitstamp, discover I only have ~0.07btc in my account, then discover when I try to add BTC that you have to be a verified user now :/

This sucks, well, hopefully I'll get some idea as to how the bot performs with that small amount of BTC until they can verify my creds.

*BTW, Pablo, is there anyway that you could give Grinny that month of credit since I wasn't able to use his link and I did end up taking the plunge? (believe in credit where credit due and he was the first to offer up his referral link)
Activity: 124

Pablo.

Well I'm trading Bitcoin/EUR anyway, so there's no reason for me to switch back to USD.
As long as everything stays stable on these settings, I'm more than happy! Smiley

I'm very curious about the hosting you're going to offer in the future too.
Do you already have an estimated release date on that feature? Or an estimated cost? Will it be extra on top of the monthly fee?
legendary
feel free to use my referral link + coupon code (see signature) to get 10% off on butterbot Wink
no disadvantage for you, and i will then get 1 free month from pablo Cheesy

Grinny,

I tried to use the link in your signature so you could also get a free month but it didn't work :/

*Just thought I should let you know

Hmm, looks like it's an expired link. Grinny, is that the link you get below the graph on your settings page?

Nwfella: please PM me the email you used to purchase, I will make sure you and Grinny both get an extra month Smiley.

Grinny: Please email me and we will figure out the issue with your link Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
feel free to use my referral link + coupon code (see signature) to get 10% off on butterbot Wink

Grinny,

I tried to use the link in your signature so you could also get a free month but it didn't work :/

*Just thought I should let you know
legendary
1. I just checked the status of the bot and this is the second time I get the following error message:
"The MtGox API is currently having issues but we will keep trying. Butter Bot will recover automatically once the API is back up."

I've tried anything to resolve this error message (disable / enable the bot - renew the ButterBot extension in Chrome - etc ...) but nothing seems to work.
What could it be that causes these outages? I wouldn't want to miss a buy/sell trigger, because the API is disconnected at the moment.

I just managed to solve the issue by changing my currency from USD to EUR in the settings.
Might be helpful for other users experiencing a similar problem.

Hi MicroFi Smiley,
     That message appears when the Mt. Gox API is lagging, usually due to a high trading volume. I understand you changed your currency to EUR and that worked out, which is great, but if you get the message again, please drop me an email at [email protected] and I will be happy to help you figure out what's going on.

About EUR back testing, that's a possibility, not something we could do in the near future because we have a lot in the pipeline right now, but definitely something we can look into in the future.

Pablo.
1. I just checked the status of the bot and this is the second time I get the following error message:
"The MtGox API is currently having issues but we will keep trying. Butter Bot will recover automatically once the API is back up."

I've tried anything to resolve this error message (disable / enable the bot - renew the ButterBot extension in Chrome - etc ...) but nothing seems to work.
What could it be that causes these outages? I wouldn't want to miss a buy/sell trigger, because the API is disconnected at the moment.

I just managed to solve the issue by changing my currency from USD to EUR in the settings.
Might be helpful for other users experiencing a similar problem.
I'm new on the forums and invested in Butterbot yesterday, after having used other EMA based bots in the past.
Untill now it seems to work as described, but I've got two little issues:

2. In the backtest option, there only seems to be a possibility to backtest against USD.
Would it be possible to make it possible to backtest EUR too, in the future?

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work!
legendary
oh cool, even better! didn't know that (signature changed^^)!

Pablo, new users must click my ref link AND use my code in order to activate the bonus?
Or is it sufficient to use either the link OR the code?

Hey Smiley,
  Ref link gets you each a free month, the code is needed for 10% OFF Smiley.

Pablo.

I wish I had known that when I signed up. I would've given/gotten a free month. +10% off. Will that 10% off code work for my renewal next year?

Sure will Smiley. If it doesn't, it means that the subscriber has left the program, but in that case just email me, I'll be happy to ship whatever promo code we have on hand for any of you guys Smiley.

We're talking about the discount code here, your referral link never expires and you can use it to refer customers to Butter and you each get a free month.

Pablo.
Activity: 190

Pablo, new users must click my ref link AND use my code in order to activate the bonus?

Hey Smiley,

Pablo.

I wish I had known that when I signed up. I would've given/gotten a free month. +10% off. Will that 10% off code work for my renewal next year?
legendary

Hey Smiley,

Pablo.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250

legendary

And Nwfella also gets one month free Smiley.

Pablo.
Pages:
Jump to: