Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] CoinLenders - page 11. (Read 226433 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 24, 2013, 03:39:25 PM
Just curious... why not? If I were running a business like AM or CL or inputs, I'd be pretty scared about the repercussions for possibly not abiding by every law in the world.

I think small businesses are fairly immune just by, e.g., obfuscating their jurisdiction. But aren't the larger ones carrying a giant target?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
July 24, 2013, 01:49:08 AM
Multiple people in the Bitcoin community know my identity, from shops I've purchased from, from exchanges that I've submitted AML dox to, and from people who I've lent fiat to. I'm not going to post it publicly on a forum however.

In relation to Pirate getting nabbed by the SEC, I'm not nervous Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
July 23, 2013, 07:11:15 PM
TradeFortress I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but did you post your verified real world identity somewhere? I think for a service like this, we would need to know.
No. If I default, it wouldn't help you much anyways - the identity of pirateat40, ianbakewell, etc are known, but that hasn't achieved much.

In light of today's news, any change on position here?

What news are you referring to? O.o

Edit: couldn't wait so I googled it. NICE! Pirate or whatever his name is lives within 15 minutes of me as well, o.O.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
July 23, 2013, 02:42:13 PM
TradeFortress I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but did you post your verified real world identity somewhere? I think for a service like this, we would need to know.
No. If I default, it wouldn't help you much anyways - the identity of pirateat40, ianbakewell, etc are known, but that hasn't achieved much.

+1
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 23, 2013, 02:14:38 PM

vip
👻
July 21, 2013, 09:15:27 PM
Is it possible to use a Coinlenders deposit or CD as collateral for a loan?
Yes. There's very limited amount of circumstances where you'd want to borrow BTC and offer BTC as collateral through.
Activity: 143
July 21, 2013, 09:14:00 PM
Is it possible to use a Coinlenders deposit or CD as collateral for a loan?
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
July 21, 2013, 06:49:20 PM
Yes, that's correct.
Once you've deposited the Bitcoins there, you can buy the CDs to gain a bit more (but be unable to withdraw the coins for a while).
Thank you Birdy.
Activity: 364
July 21, 2013, 04:33:30 PM
Wow haters & FUD'sters all over the boards. Everyone knows that TradeFortress does not scam.

Questions perataining to coinlenders: This looks interesting. So I simply deposit 1BTC or more into my coinlenders account (via inputs.io of course)? I will automatically start accruing the interest, this seems clear if im reading it correctly?  I wanted to buy a CD but I did not see an option to buy a CD or does the deposit serve as the CD. Apologies in advanced if i missed any specific instructions on this in the FAQ in which I did read.

Cheers...

Yes, that's correct.
Once you've deposited the Bitcoins there, you can buy the CDs to gain a bit more (but be unable to withdraw the coins for a while).
Activity: 400
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
July 21, 2013, 04:23:00 PM
Wow haters & FUD'sters all over the boards. Everyone knows that TradeFortress does not scam.

Questions perataining to coinlenders: This looks interesting. So I simply deposit 1BTC or more into my coinlenders account (via inputs.io of course)? I will automatically start accruing the interest, this seems clear if im reading it correctly?  I wanted to buy a CD but I did not see an option to buy a CD or does the deposit serve as the CD. Apologies in advanced if i missed any specific instructions on this in the FAQ in which I did read.

Cheers...

vip
👻
July 20, 2013, 08:26:44 PM
I sent you a PM TradeFortress... please look into it and fix. Thanks Smiley
I replied to your email already Smiley
Activity: 215
July 20, 2013, 08:25:16 PM
I sent you a PM TradeFortress... please look into it and fix. Thanks Smiley
vip
👻
July 20, 2013, 05:26:47 AM
Coinchat is pretty broken for me...either the login button stopped working or its stuck "loading"

Same in chrome and ie
Hmm, this isn't the coinchat support thread. Please clear your cache and try again. If that doesn't fix it, email me at [email protected]
Activity: 336
July 20, 2013, 05:23:51 AM
Coinchat is pretty broken for me...either the login button stopped working or its stuck "loading"

Same in chrome and ie
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
July 20, 2013, 04:43:19 AM
That email account has already been deleted.

Not surprising - the extortion e-mails did stop straight after they posted their (fake) "dox" of me.
vip
👻
July 20, 2013, 04:32:15 AM
That email account has already been deleted.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
July 20, 2013, 04:22:56 AM
Please make an accusation against me and provide the public and the moderators with proof.

I will not speak to you directly, you have threatened people and are a fraudster and I will ensure you are brought to justice.
[email protected]

>_> That fucking email...
Activity: 182
Hodl regularly and often!
July 19, 2013, 08:54:35 PM
Please make an accusation against me and provide the public and the moderators with proof.

I will not speak to you directly, you have threatened people and are a fraudster and I will ensure you are brought to justice.

Believe me, I'm going to do that but in a massive thread. I've already got multiple pieces of hard evidence, but to protect my sources I'm not going to disclose them just yet.

Milkshake, who also talks under scotaloo, teateatea, alibaba teapot, netzwerg, applebloom, devinhacker, etc has set up phishing, a phishing site. He's extorted many people in this community, has been raided by the police for drugs and is a prolific carder. He's also behind [email protected]

Proof?
Sorry, but can't be disclosed publicly. But BTCTalkAccounts you're as dumb as a rock Smiley
What is the phishing site? I may be his last victim?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 19, 2013, 05:37:57 PM
If you get another unsolicited PM from someone like Milkshake, just report it to theymos.
spam reported.
Activity: 411
July 18, 2013, 08:33:54 AM
Aww, BTCTalkAccounts got banned before I got the chance to make a mega thread compiling all the evidence.

If you get another unsolicited PM from someone like Milkshake, just report it to theymos.

Don't let that stop you!
Pages:
Jump to: