Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] CoinLenders - page 8. (Read 226433 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
August 04, 2013, 08:25:00 AM
To avoid regulatory things... soon enough we will perhaps have to also rename this thing to something like Credit-o-Coin, CoinRebater, +Wallet, Inputs+ etc. just incase some damn government would like to arise the Bitcoin in order to close things down by agreeing that Bitcoin or _ _ _ is an official regulatory currency (HoooooRRAYyyyyy!)

We have a 0.001 BTC withdrawal fee - how can you have fee rebates without fees?
Smartest person i have ever met Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
August 03, 2013, 09:47:15 PM
how can you have fee rebates without fees?

The answer is "yes." Or 42. Do I win?!
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
August 03, 2013, 09:44:21 PM

I knew I missed something... Wink

Cheers,
QG

PS. no sleep...
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
August 03, 2013, 09:18:41 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 03, 2013, 07:56:43 PM
Where did the 0.001BTC go?

I noticed it happened to one of my withdraws too, appears to withhold the transaction fee (since it used to use bitcoind).  It doesn't need it though so it leaves it in your coinlenders account.

Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
August 03, 2013, 05:20:14 PM
Hey TradeFortress,

Top site, love the rebates.  Grin

Query:
I withdraw 2.4BTC from CoinLenders.
Code:
Inputs.io Withdrawal	2.4	2013-08-03 17:05:15

But only 2.399BTC turned up in Inputs.io
Code:
Aug 4, 7:05 am	[email protected]	2.399 BTC	CoinLenders Withdrawal	2.39900000

Is that right? where did the 0.001BTC go? I couldn't see any notice of a fee to withdraw BTC from CoinLenders.

Cheers,
QG
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
vip
👻
August 02, 2013, 08:18:53 AM
Website updated. Thanks!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 02, 2013, 08:07:12 AM
On the coinlenders front page when you are not logged in you have:

Bitcoin lending
Get BTC loans with sane interest rates
Or earn interest on your deposited coins!

I am sure those should now say 'fees', and 'fee rebates' in accordance with the site being 'fictional' Wink

Edit: I have also since noticed:

Get loans!
Get your credit rating which you choose who to share to, apply for BTC loans.. You choose your interest rate and schedule!
vip
👻
August 01, 2013, 06:29:45 AM
At the bottom of all of the tabs on the coinlenders site it says "Logged in as '' ". Perhaps you forgot to put in the variable. It also says it on pages when you're not logged in. I seem to remember noticing it a while back too but it didn't really click.

I'm a stickler for detail. I just thought I'd point it out in case you wanted to sort it when you got a chance.

And thanks for my rebates. I hope you've made money from this site and your other ventures. This one seems to be the only one that has the potential for you to make any profit from but you seem like a smart guy! I'm sure you've got it all thought out.
Fixed, thanks!
Activity: 211
You are not special.
August 01, 2013, 05:45:06 AM
At the bottom of all of the tabs on the coinlenders site it says "Logged in as '' ". Perhaps you forgot to put in the variable. It also says it on pages when you're not logged in. I seem to remember noticing it a while back too but it didn't really click.

I'm a stickler for detail. I just thought I'd point it out in case you wanted to sort it when you got a chance.

And thanks for my rebates. I hope you've made money from this site and your other ventures. This one seems to be the only one that has the potential for you to make any profit from but you seem like a smart guy! I'm sure you've got it all thought out.
vip
👻
July 31, 2013, 08:58:56 PM
I updated the wording Smiley

Good looking out TradeFortress. Great site & work you've done thus far. Cheers
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
July 31, 2013, 11:30:33 AM
I updated the wording Smiley

Good looking out TradeFortress. Great site & work you've done thus far. Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
July 30, 2013, 11:05:09 PM
Personally, I think Coinlenders is a bit of a scam. They take your 0.05 BTC, deny your loan, outright, without so much as a reason why, or any sort of counter offer on a loan...So, apparently, if I want to retry with a different rate or loan term, it will cost me an additional 0.05 BTC.
And, they use that stupid BTC wallet, that you can't reset the password for, or sign up for a new wallet, so, double fucked Angry
Hi Hydroponica,

I've been lending coins since 2012, and I apologize but some loans are inherently -EV / non-profitable. Your reputation thread has nothing: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hydroponicas-rep-thread-261206

Yeah, one of those cycles. Can't borrow BTC, because you have no rep. Can't earn rep, because you can't borrow BTC. Thanks anyways :/

You can earn a reputation by selling stuff or fulfilling loan requests. Why did you think you can only receive a reputation for receiving money?

My rep isn't too bad and I've never borrowed a Satoshi. I think the extent of trading on this account has been limited to a single exchange of 10 LTC for BTC. Huh

IMHO contributing to the forum (ie. posting relevant content or whatever... even tell a good joke) goes a long way in establishing your rep, or at least a forum persona.

July 30, 2013, 07:55:46 PM
Personally, I think Coinlenders is a bit of a scam. They take your 0.05 BTC, deny your loan, outright, without so much as a reason why, or any sort of counter offer on a loan...So, apparently, if I want to retry with a different rate or loan term, it will cost me an additional 0.05 BTC.
And, they use that stupid BTC wallet, that you can't reset the password for, or sign up for a new wallet, so, double fucked Angry
Hi Hydroponica,

I've been lending coins since 2012, and I apologize but some loans are inherently -EV / non-profitable. Your reputation thread has nothing: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hydroponicas-rep-thread-261206

Yeah, one of those cycles. Can't borrow BTC, because you have no rep. Can't earn rep, because you can't borrow BTC. Thanks anyways :/

You can earn a reputation by selling stuff or fulfilling loan requests. Why did you think you can only receive a reputation for receiving money?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
July 30, 2013, 07:55:36 PM
TradeFortress, any chance you could explain the reason behind the wording change?  A lot of people are getting nervous here.

The changes are to reduce the regulatory risks that CoinLenders faces. It is not much different from legal disclaimers of Bitfunder, Btct.co, etc. I understand that some users are worried over wording changes, but they're nothing to panic over.

Thanks for the explanation, I appreciate it.
Activity: 182
fml
July 30, 2013, 07:47:32 PM
Hi Hydroponica,

July 30, 2013, 07:36:59 PM
Also isn't the singup fee for people looking for BTC (not to be confused with Bitcoin) a one-time thing?
vip
👻
July 30, 2013, 07:28:17 PM
Hi Hydroponica,

Activity: 182
fml
July 30, 2013, 07:26:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: