Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] CoinLenders - page 24. (Read 226433 times)

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
June 25, 2013, 05:59:07 AM
Done.

You now need to enter the CAPTCHA *or* 2FA.

Any way to enable 2FA as a dumb phone user?  I'd love to have this feature, but I don't have a smart phone.
We'd have to do that through SMS, and that would be a bit of a pain to set up.

You could save this http://gauth.apps.gbraad.nl/ locally to your computer through.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
June 25, 2013, 05:20:19 AM
Done.

Any way to enable 2FA as a dumb phone user?  I'd love to have this feature, but I don't have a smart phone.
vip
👻
June 25, 2013, 03:47:07 AM
Done.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
June 25, 2013, 03:42:33 AM
Well, I decided to invest my bitcoins with Coinlenders. 

I too would love removal of the Captcha if 2 factor auth is enabled.  Any chance 2 factor authentication is going to be extended to regular cell phones that aren't smart phones?
+1 also. It is really annoying. Thanks!
Activity: 490
June 25, 2013, 03:33:41 AM
Well, I decided to invest my bitcoins with Coinlenders. 

I too would love removal of the Captcha if 2 factor auth is enabled.  Any chance 2 factor authentication is going to be extended to regular cell phones that aren't smart phones?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
June 24, 2013, 06:13:45 PM
TradeFortress,
Just a couple of suggestions on the site:
Can you remove the Captcha once 2FA has been enabled? The extra step is a bit of a pain and completely unnecessary.
Also, do you provide a way to disable 2FA? Other sites allow you to put your current 2FA in a field in settings and click a disable button to disable it. That's probably a good idea.
Thanks for a great site and great way to receive interest on BTCitcoin!
-MikeMark

+1  Cool
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Bitcoin: money chosen by the market.
June 24, 2013, 04:54:00 PM
TradeFortress,

Just a couple of suggestions on the site:

Can you remove the Captcha once 2FA has been enabled? The extra step is a bit of a pain and completely unnecessary.

Also, do you provide a way to disable 2FA? Other sites allow you to put your current 2FA in a field in settings and click a disable button to disable it. That's probably a good idea.

Thanks for a great site and great way to receive interest on BTCitcoin!

-MikeMark
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 24, 2013, 01:44:47 PM
apply for 400 btc loan

anyone lend me 0.005 btc loan application fee??

i will share 4 btc with u
Lend money to lend money, and look at your empty wallet

Word!

I almost feel sorry for the guy.  I mean, he went through all that trouble to go and compromise a user's account, set up his scam, post a number of messages to get it going...and then he is betrayed by his abysmal capacity to write/communicate using the English language.

Just think what heights he could have reached, if only he had written his request in a slightly more familiar format:

[ANN] NotAScammerAtAll, LLC, LTD, AEIOU - Share Auction - 40,000 Available @0.01BTC/e

As promised 12 weeks ago, 40,000 shares of NotAScammerAtAll, LLC/LTD/AEIOU (or "NAMBLA" for short) have been released for auction on the BitcoinTalk forums.  The auction begins 24 June 2013 18:00 UTC, and continues until all shares are sold.  Please recall from our previous announcements, the NAMBLA Board has given me strict instructions on how to execute this auction; I do not have the authority to negotiate the minimum asking price (0.01 BTC/share) or make allowances for users who wish to purchase less than the minimum purchase quantity (10 shares).  I apologize in advance to anyone who fails to read this notice; if you have attempted to pay BTC, and hours later you are wondering why said monies have been unceremoniously refunded to your address, this is likely the reason.  Again, these decisions were made (primarily intended to limit administrative hassle/overhead) by the NAMBLA Board, not me!   (Full Disclosure: I am not a member of NAMBLA or the NAMBLA Board, and I do not hold shares in NAMBLA at this time.  However I am scheduled to receive a one-time flat payment of 5BTC in exchange for managing this auction.)

NAMBLA is a fully licensed and incorporated entity in Old North Wales, Australia, License# $TODO_INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE.  Each share for sale in this auction entitles the bearer to 1/40000th any weekly dividends scheduled to be released, as well as one (1) vote during the annual Board elections.  Note that like all securities, investment in NAMBLA carries risk; shares may increase or decrease in value, and the Board reserves the right to occasionally withhold dividend monies for purposes of capital reinvestment, when it is believed that said investment is necessary to ensure steady positive growth and maximize shareholder ROI.

NAMBLA is a Professional ASIC Mining Investigative Investment ASIC Opportunistic Cooperative ASIC Diversionary Industrial Risk Entitlement ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC Company, with ASIC ASIC ASIC, ASIC ASIC ASIC, ASIC 2nd Generation ASIC, as well as holdings in ASIC ASIC, 3rd Generation ASIC, with a growing focus on ASICosity/ASICisitudinalistic endeavours in the ASICASICASIC $(GOOGLE_KEYWORD=ASICASICASIC) field.  NAMBLA is a trusted firm with a strong history of growth and transparency; unlike our competitors (and in accordance to Old North Wales law) all of our public financial records and portfolio information -- for each of the 31 years the firm has existed -- is on file for public inspection.  You are encouraged to visit the Old North Wales Courthouse Library, located in the New Courthouse Library Records Annex, and consult a tax or legal professional prior to investing with us; for our friends across the pond(s), this same information is available to you via post (with only a flat $18 fee charged by the courthouse to cover international shipping, photocopy fees, etc).  Simply send your request (with our licence number, indicated above) to: 

Old North Wales Courthouse Library
Attention: Minister of Legit Non-Scam Records
The Government,
Australia

To purchase shares, contact me via PM with your email address and intended purchase quantity and arrange for your funds to be sent to the following address....

But alas, he chose to go the "will pay u 4 btc, give me to make the application, can phish but not phish site!  money now please" route.  And as we can see above, it appears quite a few users have become sceptical of this once-effective methodology. Experts have previously described this approach, calling it the "Me not english good. but the money, now:: When you Give it, for my questioning I ask is the reason?" Technique. Again, you have to feel for the guy; I mean, just think if this was 2012 -- he would likely be "enjoy the btc 4 asked which he did," but since he failed to stay abreast of current trends, he was unable to stay one step ahead of his eagle-eyed, highly educated, paranoid-to-the-point-of-demanding-occasional-punctuation-and-or-capitalization-lest-they-get-skeptical target audience.  As a result, he must sadly settle for the 130 BTC that I sent him "4 me 2get the quick rich rite now lolz," which in retrospect would appear to have been an unwise short-term investment for Grandma's retirement account and heart medication funds -- but I'll avoid the temptation to jump to any conclusions just yet.*

*However I am willing to consider selling my Pre-Order for said "btc 4 me 2get the quick rich rite now lolz" opportunity, should anyone want to purchase my spot in line... :)
legendary
June 24, 2013, 12:37:43 PM
What the fuck?

i can give you 4 btc if u give me 0.05 btc for application fee on coinlender.

no fuck

Please disregard this post. Someone got access to my account last night. Sorry for the inconvenience.

please use :
http://strongpasswordgenerator.com/
Activity: 602
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
June 24, 2013, 09:42:36 AM
apply for 400 btc loan

Word!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 24, 2013, 07:05:25 AM
What the fuck?

i can give you 4 btc if u give me 0.05 btc for application fee on coinlender.

no fuck

Please disregard this post. Someone got access to my account last night. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
vip
👻
June 24, 2013, 07:03:58 AM
What the fuck?
June 24, 2013, 07:02:07 AM
i need loan

i own mtgox.cm - very attractive fishing site.

NOT PHISHING. i make fishing mini game. before mod delete.

June 24, 2013, 07:01:39 AM
apply for 400 btc loan

June 24, 2013, 07:01:11 AM
1 btc coms from my friend
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 24, 2013, 07:00:44 AM
apply for 400 btc loan

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/girls-only-1-free-btc-241876

So, you give away 1 BTC for free, but need 0.005?
Sure...
June 24, 2013, 06:57:42 AM
apply for 400 btc loan

legendary
June 24, 2013, 05:02:37 AM
TF is it possible to have a "Label" to add to outgoing Payments and maybe a method of download for all transactions as opposed to the last few?

Yes. Some big (positive!) changes are coming to CoinLenders and other sites, that makes moving coins between them a snap while also making it much more secure.

+1. Glad to be on-board with your sites and services.
June 24, 2013, 03:00:46 AM
TF is it possible to have a "Label" to add to outgoing Payments and maybe a method of download for all transactions as opposed to the last few?

Yes. Some big (positive!) changes are coming to CoinLenders and other sites, that makes moving coins between them a snap while also making it much more secure.
Dont forget a honest VPN too *wink*

Just out of curious. what is the new "activity" thing differs from the "post"?
Pages:
Jump to: