Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] CoinLenders - page 47. (Read 226439 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 21, 2013, 04:28:13 PM
When trying to change my password, I get the "Passwords do not match or are less than 8 chars." error. I am sure that my passwords are way longer than 8 chars, and I tried a couple times to be sure they match.  TradeFortress, could you please look at it?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 21, 2013, 03:24:51 PM
When you logout there is a typo in the message. It says: You have being logged out.

should be: You have been logged out*
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2013, 01:53:24 PM
Made .00037781 BTC Over night. I like it, I'll be moving more coins to you as I buy them, but yes please increase security!
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
April 21, 2013, 10:16:15 AM
New feature: Locking of withdrawal addresses!

You can now lock your account to a specific withdrawal address in Settings. I recommend doing this now - even if you don't think you will be hacked, it's better to be safe than sorry.

You can unlock the address, however it will take 14 days before you are able to withdraw to any address you like. An email alert is automatically sent when there is an unlock request.

Very nice!

Now I actually have one last concern; you say the deposits are insured, not FDIC insured but insured by you and your (BTC) assets. Could you provided somekind of proof for that? And are there people who have some proof of who you are, have some documents of you for instance? Smiley

Not to be rude, but Hashking offered a similar personal kind of insurance, which turned out to be not very impressive. Smiley
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
April 21, 2013, 07:02:23 AM

You can now lock your account to a specific withdrawal address in Settings. I recommend doing this now - even if you don't think you will be hacked, it's better to be safe than sorry.

You can unlock the address, however it will take 14 days before you are able to withdraw to any address you like. An email alert is automatically sent when there is an unlock request.
Who pentested this site?

As a depositor and not a lender I would like to review the pentest.
PM'd
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
April 21, 2013, 06:53:58 AM

Who pentested this site?

As a depositor and not a lender I would like to review the pentest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 21, 2013, 06:32:18 AM
Great!
vip
👻
April 21, 2013, 06:23:34 AM

April 21, 2013, 06:19:08 AM
any page showing interest accrued?
It will show up in the same section as the transactions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
April 21, 2013, 06:07:48 AM
any page showing interest accrued?
April 21, 2013, 12:52:58 AM
TradeFortress,

As an additional layer of security, is there any chance you could give depositors, when initially setting up their account, the option of allowing funds, when withdrawn, to only be sent back to the address that the deposit came from?

As an example, if my account was hacked into, and the hacker made a 1 BTC deposit, then the only funds that could be withdrawn back to the hacker's BTC address would be the deposit he made from that address and any interest made on that 1 BTC.

I'm working on a feature where you can lock in a withdrawal address in settings, and can only unlock it with a 14 day cooling off period. Smiley

Very nice feature, I'll be looking forward to that!
^_^
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
April 20, 2013, 10:10:51 PM
TradeFortress,

As an additional layer of security, is there any chance you could give depositors, when initially setting up their account, the option of allowing funds, when withdrawn, to only be sent back to the address that the deposit came from?

As an example, if my account was hacked into, and the hacker made a 1 BTC deposit, then the only funds that could be withdrawn back to the hacker's BTC address would be the deposit he made from that address and any interest made on that 1 BTC.

I'm working on a feature where you can lock in a withdrawal address in settings, and can only unlock it with a 14 day cooling off period. Smiley

Very nice feature, I'll be looking forward to that!
Activity: 854
Bitcoin: The People's Bailout
April 20, 2013, 10:04:25 PM
TradeFortress,

Nice.  I'll feel comfortable depositing more when that feature is in place. Smiley

On another note, what fraction of the deposits do you intend to hold on reserve and make unavailable for loans?
vip
👻
April 20, 2013, 09:54:06 PM
TradeFortress,

Activity: 854
Bitcoin: The People's Bailout
April 20, 2013, 09:30:58 PM
TradeFortress,

legendary
April 20, 2013, 02:01:30 PM
interesting, I'm just used to them appearing as unconfirmed,

thanks
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
April 20, 2013, 01:55:52 PM
Just being curious, why would you generate a new address for every deposit? Instead of just 1 per account?
I use getaccountaddress, which "returns a new address whenever the old address has a non-zero balance. This is intentional" (for anonymity purposes).

Old addresses will still work, just like Mt Gox Smiley

3 confirms and coins will be here
legendary
April 20, 2013, 01:54:16 PM
I'm aware of that, but you never know, may as well get it over with.

Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
April 20, 2013, 01:32:32 PM
just like BTCJAM, but you are lending to a proxy instead of a direct lending, thou both can f you up. BUt with the rep of TF, i guess the risk is smaller
Pages:
Jump to: