Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] coupon from ASICMiner .15 btc per USB miner in STOCK SHIPPING - page 11. (Read 12786 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
delivery to me of the coupon inventory is expected tomorrow.  Grin  I will have them in hand tomorrow (expected) and will begin the Grand distribution.

working on a list to post on OP and to send PMs.

but there is one problem: namely Mr. stex2009, unfortunately your miners are inexplicably "lost", so all that crying you did, didn't help you in the end it turns out... : I'M JUST KIDDING!!!

Oh shit... that was funny....

heh. Canary the comedian Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
delivery to me of the coupon inventory is expected tomorrow.  Grin  I will have them in hand tomorrow (expected) and will begin the Grand distribution.

but there is one problem: namely Mr. stex2009, unfortunately your miners are inexplicably "lost", so all that crying you did, didn't help you in the end it turns out... : I'M JUST KIDDING!!!

Oh shit... that was funny....
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Looking forward to it!!
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Didn't see this thread. will be watching for updates here!
Activity: 78
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Thanks Canary.  Keep us posted.
donator
Fair enough, but I feel like at least answering an email is warranted, not to mention more than one word.
Absolutely! I think you're talking about an email from you quite a while ago in which you asked me a yes/no question, so it was answered appropriately. I'll be able to help you starting Monday.
Thanks!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Fair enough, but I feel like at least answering an email is warranted, not to mention more than one word.
donator
Thank you for posting on all resellers threads about your experiences.

What are you talking about? This is the first forum post I've talked about this issue, since I clearly wasn't getting any effective response through e-mail.

All Eligius orders were emailed instructions on redemption. After payment was received, shipments went out and a tracking number was emailed.  Please email me with your order info and I can check for you on Monday.
Post office is closed in the weekend, so there's nothing I can do till they open.
Thanks!!

I have emailed you twice, one reply was a one word answer. No tracking number has been sent.

I can check with post office Monday, when they open.  I can not do that on a weekend.

What are you talking about? This is the first forum post I've talked about this issue, since I clearly wasn't getting any effective response through e-mail.

All Eligius orders were emailed instructions on redemption. After payment was received, shipments went out and a tracking number was emailed.  Please email me with your order info and I can check for you on Monday.
Post office is closed in the weekend, so there's nothing I can do till they open.
Thanks!!

I have emailed you twice, one reply was a one word answer. No tracking number has been sent.

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
Watching....
Waiting....

Grin
donator
How about finishing the first promotion? It's been 2 weeks since I paid and there's been no sign of a shipment. Very poor communication for Eligius customers.
Thanks!!
How about finishing the first promotion? It's been 2 weeks since I paid and there's been no sign of a shipment. Very poor communication for Eligius customers.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Glad to hear about the next rollout.  I didnt make the first one but I have purchased on several group buys so I hope I catch one of the rollouts.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Now people can get off your nuts! Sheesh.. this coupon shit has been a disaster from the beginning
Yes it has.  I've told friedcat my opinion on coupons.

I assume your opinion was that it is great for your customers, keep 'em coming!

I was thrilled to be included in the first 0.1 coupon (I only got 5 block erupters on that one).  I am excitedly awaiting my next 0.1 coupon from you.  This not only helps bring down my average cost per erupter, but is just in time to ease the pain of the 65M difficulty coming up next week.

I assume we can email you the shipping label this time, right?  Or maybe you can give us a shipping at your cost as a 'Reward' to your loyal paying customers.  :-)

Thanks for running a tight ship Canary!

65 mill diff starts in about 2 hours!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Now people can get off your nuts! Sheesh.. this coupon shit has been a disaster from the beginning
Yes it has.  I've told friedcat my opinion on coupons.

I assume your opinion was that it is great for your customers, keep 'em coming!

I was thrilled to be included in the first 0.1 coupon (I only got 5 block erupters on that one).  I am excitedly awaiting my next 0.1 coupon from you.  This not only helps bring down my average cost per erupter, but is just in time to ease the pain of the 65M difficulty coming up next week.

I assume we can email you the shipping label this time, right?  Or maybe you can give us a shipping at your cost as a 'Reward' to your loyal paying customers.  :-)

Thanks for running a tight ship Canary!
Activity: 97
Here's mine =)

[6] Group 4
[10] Group 7
[17] Group 9
Smiley folks, I know you're all anxious, but there's no need to post this info here... I have it.

Just to clarify, you don't need any of us to sort our Purchases across all the buys. (It makes sense that you would have a nice clean DB for all of this.)

I just want to make this as smooth as possible.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Canary-
Just a thought, but you may want to update the first post of the old thread, and maybe unlock and add another post... ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268263.120

A lot of people are watching that thread for updates (as per your suggestion), and it might help avoid some confusion/frustration for all involved...

Glad to hear the next round is rolling in.  Keep up the great work!
Pages:
Jump to: