Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Design a physical Bitcoin - (CONTEST IS CLOSED) - page 11. (Read 21628 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 511
I'll be back here with some ideas Smiley Could it be as creative as I want or it has to be creative but keep a traditional coin design?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Posting for my brother here, if anyone requires help with rendering, he could do that.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Can't wait to see the submissions, I'm not an artist myself :/
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
UPDATE: This contest is now closed, please do not submit any more designs. Thank you.

What you will receive:
- 5 BTC
- 1 free physical coin with your design on it
- design credits on our website cryptovest.com (launching soon)
- the product will be named after you Smiley

What I want:
Think outside the box and don't be afraid to be creative. If you want feedback from me in a private setting so that your design is more likely to be selected, please email your design to [email protected] for critique.

What needs to be submitted to qualify?
1. Black and white picture of the front and back of the coin (no shading or color)
2. A two toned hologram design
3. A two toned hologram design with a window for the firsbits of factory loaded coins:
4. A rendering of the coin front and back with the hologoram (no window):

What are the requirements of the design?
- All artwork shown in black will be raised on the coin. Half tones and shading cannot be reproduced on a coin and should be eliminated.
- Vector file formats are preferred, all other images should be 300 DPI or more.
The correct dimensions are:
- The coin should be 39mm in diameter. (1.53543 inches)
- The back side of the coin must have a 1 inch diameter "donut" so that when the coin insert is placed on the coin and the hologram over it, there is no bulge.
- The inner part of the "donut" (where the coin insert will go) should be 12.7mm (0.5 inches)
- The outer part of the "donut" (where the hologram will go over) should be 25.4mm (1 inch)
- The hologram should be circular and 24.13mm (.95 inch) in diameter.
- Integrate our company name "CryptoVest" somewhere in the design.
- The denomination of the coin should be 1 BTC

Let me know if you have any questions. Please excuse the Litecoin images... I would have used Bitcoin images, but the physical Litecoin is is the only product that we actually have designs for and are currently manufacturing.

Thank you,

Ch
Pages:
Jump to: