Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED FOR NOW] Need to solve captchas. 1M satoshi (~$4) per 100 captchas. - page 3. (Read 4731 times)

Activity: 513
Merit: 500
is there actually payouts for this? looks suspicious.

Yes, there are payouts for that. And I already have enough people on it.

You can see all the payouts made here: https://blockchain.info/address/1vtaDzEd7PLPRYH8f2YK8QEPHaUWzFoBs
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Country music is where my heart is.
is there actually payouts for this? looks suspicious.
Waiting on the wallet to catch up. Please be patient. Anything over 100 will be paid out.
Nothing in my wallet yet for first payment.
I have complete well over 16 in the last hour. Unless the system is not counting them for some reason or another.

Was that not your address? I sent it hours ago: xxx (redacted) resolved.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I am interested. please PM Me details OP.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
the website now down for maintenance just wait for further notice Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I have complete well over 16 in the last hour. Unless the system is not counting them for some reason or another.

wait for OP online and he will sent you the payment
Ok, I got payment
But I been doing this for more than 5 hours, with only 100 counted as of now  Huh
That means not all my completed ones when it says sent and I check the hash, are being registered on his side. I have done more than 150 by now at least. I stopped 2 hours ago as I can't confirm if I will get payment for the last 40-50 that I have done and completed with success, as the spreadsheet says 99 which is not right.
Ok I just noticed this when I click on explore block right after finishing the capatcha & clicking request:
"Block missing" in red
this is probably what is happening with my missing completes of solving the catpatcha for the last couple of dozen or so that I have done.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Another high paying captha. I wonder bitcoin has given new life to Captha work.
Before it was too low paying.
legendary
still open? i'm interested please pm me for detail, i can do this for 3 hours.
for 3 hours you will get at least 90 from I observe so far. Not quite enough to get the minimum for the first payment of 0.01btc.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
still open? i'm interested please pm me for detail, i can do this for 3 hours.
legendary

Ok, I got payment
But I been doing this for more than 5 hours, with only 100 counted as of now  Huh
That means not all my completed ones when it says sent and I check the hash, are being registered on his side. I have done more than 150 by now at least. I stopped 2 hours ago as I can't confirm if I will get payment for the last 40-50 that I have done and completed with success, as the spreadsheet says 99 which is not right.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

legendary
Payments sent. Spreadsheet updated.

I'll update in 8 hours.

Could I get payment of what I have complete so far? Have been 4 hours. Just want to see first payment so to know I can continue when I return after awhile.

Sure wallet shows 93 (it's slowly catching up) but I'll prepay.

Ok thanks.
How to change the account wallet in the program from the site after starting it?
It shows a new wallet there. Any help on this so I stop bugging you about how many was successfully count as complete.
Thank you.

mixan

Just go to Advanced/Ledger and click refresh and you'll find all balances there.
legendary

I'll update in 8 hours.

Could I get payment of what I have complete so far? Have been 4 hours. Just want to see first payment so to know I can continue when I return after awhile.

Ok thanks.
How to change the account wallet in the program from the site after starting it?
It shows a new wallet there. Any help on this so I stop bugging you about how many was successfully count as complete.
Thank you.

mixan
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i interest for this job, please send me PM

I'll update in 8 hours.

legendary

I'll update in 8 hours.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I would like to join too if it is still open.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Look like the rate is high than the other captcha solving.. im interested too i would like to join.. Pm me more details..
Pages:
Jump to: