Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED FOR NOW] Need to solve captchas. 1M satoshi (~$4) per 100 captchas. - page 7. (Read 4731 times)

Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Are there any minimum captchas you have to solve each day or week.

Yes. Have to successfully solve 100 for a batch to be paid 1M satoshi. (Just not worth sending too many microtransactions, due to fees)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Are there any minimum captchas you have to solve each day or week.
Activity: 705
What do you mean it's rate limited? Like i will be doing only 100 and then stop or like i will be reciving 1 every 15 minutes?

It doesn't allow you to do more than 1 per minute.
Activity: 705
This is very easy, but very time consuming. I need a few people to submit forms with just 1 input field.

0.01 BTC per 100 captchas solved (and submitted). Realistically you can do about 50 per hour.

Send me a PM if interested.

Interested .. PLease do send .. 100 captccha and 0.01 looks great ..

The catch is that it is rate limited, so it's time consuming.

What do you mean it's rate limited? Like i will be doing only 100 and then stop or like i will be reciving 1 every 15 minutes?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Interested, worth to try Smiley
Activity: 756
This is very easy, but very time consuming. I need a few people to submit forms with just 1 input field.

0.01 BTC per 100 captchas solved (and submitted). Realistically you can do about 50 per hour.

your offer is too good so if possible giving me pm for more details so I can review and make my move.
thank you for sharing mate.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Give me a PM with more details. I can do this.

The catch is that it is rate limited, so it's time consuming.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

THIS IS CLOSED UNTIL WE AUTOMATE THE PROCESS SO YOU CAN SEE YOUR BALANCE INSTANTLY!

0.01 BTC per 100 captchas solved (and submitted). However there is a 5 minute delay between captchas required. Realistically you can only about 10-12 per hour. But you could do it in between whatever else you are doing.

Here is how it's going to work:

Send me a PM with your BTC and I'll put it in this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hj8h_n3q5RzIV_VFYk3g5fzAE6Q7bjPTVUFc5t7VDHc/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

DO NOT DO WORK UNLESS YOU SEE YOUR BTC THERE! AND IF YOU DID DO WORK BEFORE - MAKE SURE IT IS STILL THERE.

Work instructions are in the sheet.

TO ALL PREVIOUS WORKERS - I HAVE PAID IN FULL EVEN THE PARTIAL BALANCES. PLEASE STOP WORK UNTIL THIS IS AUTOMATED!
Pages:
Jump to: