Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED FOR NOW] Need to solve captchas. 1M satoshi (~$4) per 100 captchas. - page 6. (Read 4731 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I atleast try to sell stuff
This is very easy, but very time consuming. I need a few people to submit forms with just 1 input field.

0.01 BTC per 100 captchas solved (and submitted). Realistically you can do about 50 per hour.

Send me a PM if interested.

I'll do it PM me
Activity: 84
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
How to track our work? I just wanna know how many captcha which i have solved

just PM the OP or tell him how to know how many times already you solved it

for now i'm already solved almost 160 captcha
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
How to track our work? I just wanna know how many captcha which i have solved
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
50 codes an hour seems like a slow capture service to have coming though normally when I use to do such work was like 50 every few min or so. So for 50 per hour that is crazy slow.

its because everytime you submit one captcha it need 1 minute for you able submit again

Maybe to have improved work software, no doubt using some form of software to submit work and capture codes though it. Generally though websites takes lot of time to load and lots sites now have software to work though to get better results. Still tho is nice amount to be paid for 100 and $4 worth BTC

its different from other software, it just for an altcoin and every you submit it will give you coins

Sounds fairly good for that to be honest. Would be interested if OP still taking on people for this would like to take a closer look into it and maybe help you manage it if you needing hand to expand and monitor peoples work?
50 codes an hour seems like a slow capture service to have coming though normally when I use to do such work was like 50 every few min or so. So for 50 per hour that is crazy slow.

its because everytime you submit one captcha it need 1 minute for you able submit again

Maybe to have improved work software, no doubt using some form of software to submit work and capture codes though it. Generally though websites takes lot of time to load and lots sites now have software to work though to get better results. Still tho is nice amount to be paid for 100 and $4 worth BTC

its different from other software, it just for an altcoin and every you submit it will give you coins
legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Seems Op's Offer is legit, someone already got paid.
Im interested Op please do send me details about this job
Thanks.
legendary
confirmed i received the payment thanks Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
oh well late again for me, but if OP will reopen this offer let me grab my sit and pm me okay, thank you for this share op will be glad to work with you soon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Thank you all! This is closed for new applicants for now!

Damn already. Its a real good rate that you are offering even if we can only solve 50-60 captchas per hr its still good. If the applications open, send me a PM.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
What do you mean it's rate limited? Like i will be doing only 100 and then stop or like i will be reciving 1 every 15 minutes?

It doesn't allow you to do more than 1 per minute.

Damn, you will need at least two hours or less just to solve 100 captchas. It took more time than the other but still, your rates per captcha solved is much better than the other people. So, I'll be paid 1 BTC if I managed to solve 10k captchas? But it will take me 416 days or so to solve 10k captchas. LOL.

By the way, can you PM me the website? I'm just curious.
Activity: 513
Iam so late Sad
Is it means this job wil not reopened again? Or you will reopen it again in the near future?

I will reopen it in the future, but will automate it so that payment happens automatically. Right now, I have to manually handle it all, and I can only deal with a few people at once.

Thank you all! This is closed for new applicants for now!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Iam so late Sad
Is it means this job wil not reopened again? Or you will reopen it again in the near future?
Activity: 513
I am getting overwhelmed with responses. Already have enough fellas working on this.

I will try to automate the process in the future, because I can't keep up with all of the demand! Smiley

Thank you everyone! Please no more applications!
Activity: 350
What kind of captcha solve this is like other captcha image here? if not im interested to do this task i hope can you accept to do this task..
Pm me more details and how to be accepted in this task..
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
10,000 satoshi per captcha is 10 to 100 times more than any faucet pays. How many do you need solved? It may be worth building a faucet-site around it, people solve captchas for much less!

At this price I am interested for a boring evening Smiley Is it web-based or do I need to install software for it? And obviously: can you prove you're going to pay? Wink
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
i'm interest, please PM me!

thanks
Activity: 294
Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270
Are there any minimum captchas you have to solve each day or week.

Yes. Have to successfully solve 100 for a batch to be paid 1M satoshi. (Just not worth sending too many microtransactions, due to fees)

This still seems nice. Send me the details in PM.
Pages:
Jump to: