Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED FOR NOW] Need to solve captchas. 1M satoshi (~$4) per 100 captchas. - page 5. (Read 4731 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Please read the first post. I don't initiate the PMs, because I can't keep track. Follow the procedure. Smiley

Just send you PM... please let me join... Grin

Thanks
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
im interested , please send me the details via pm
thank you
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Please read the first post. I don't initiate the PMs, because I can't keep track. Follow the procedure. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i would like to take the job if there's still a slot open for me. please PM me for more details Smiley

thanks~
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
PM me for more details, i am interested.
Activity: 420
Hi i want join this job, any slot for me ? I have experienced on captcha typers before.
thank you.
I just got paid. Digging for more!
Just curious, when did you start and how long did it take you to accumulate enough (number of capatchas completed) to get your first payment. And did you need to download any software to see how many you have done that were accepted and when your payment is ready for withdrawal?

It is web based, but people lose track and want to know when they'll get paid. I've been trying to keep up. Mostly it's people are anxious and want to see BTC. But I can't split it into too small transactions because of fees + impossible to manage.

But I've been paying smaller chunks to people too, when I have time, and if I'm around.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Just curious, when did you start and how long did it take you to accumulate enough (number of capatchas completed) to get your first payment. And did you need to download any software to see how many you have done that were accepted and when your payment is ready for withdrawal?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
interested to join if the offer open again

legendary
Sounds interesting. I will give it a shot  Wink

I will send you a PM with my bitcoin address.
There is software to install from what I understand.
160 capatchas in one day is easy. So what is the minimum you need to accumulate for you to send the first payment? Is it same for the 2nd, 3rd, etc?

You don't have to download the software unless you want to watch/verify the balance.

Ok. Just to be able to do it all you need is just a compatible browser from what I understand from the posts so far. it is completely web based right?

Just sent you a pm. Waiting for your instructions to start this.
Activity: 84
Activity: 406
Sounds interesting. I will give it a shot  Wink

160 capatchas in one day is easy. So what is the minimum you need to accumulate for you to send the first payment? Is it same for the 2nd, 3rd, etc?

You don't have to download the software unless you want to watch/verify the balance.

I sent you a pm . Can I join too? I have enough time to solve captchas.

legendary

Activity: 406
Ok. I can take a few more helping hands here. Please read the update, and send me a PM with your BTC address if you are serious.

Thank you for your interest!

Hey Im interest too. Im sending personal message. Please get me in too.
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
How to track our work? I just wanna know how many captcha which i have solved

just PM the OP or tell him how to know how many times already you solved it

for now i'm already solved almost 160 captcha

Lingga, you are a champion! Thank you!

hahaha Cheesy confirmed i received another 0.01 so the total amount i earning from doing it 0.02 Cheesy
Interested here, let's see how this goes Smiley
Ok. I can take a few more helping hands here. Please read the update, and send me a PM with your BTC address if you are serious.

Thank you for your interest!
How to track our work? I just wanna know how many captcha which i have solved

just PM the OP or tell him how to know how many times already you solved it

for now i'm already solved almost 160 captcha

Lingga, you are a champion! Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: