Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOSED [Group Buy Batch ONE] ASICMiner Block Erupter USB INTERNATIONAL - page 10. (Read 25425 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 250
How many orders till now? Prices look good too Wink
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Does MinePeon support the ASICMiner Block Erupter USB

It does (in theory, I have yet to test it)  It will most definitely require a powered hub though!

My Butterfly Labs ASIC is running directly off it but it has its own power supply.

UPDATE ON GROUP BUY: Everything has come to a halt over the weekend as people attempt to get bitcoins, I am still accepting new orders though.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Does MinePeon support the ASICMiner Block Erupter USB or do you think it will have support fairly soon after receiving the equipment?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For those with a New Zealand bank account and wish to take up this offer you can use https://coined.co.nz/buy/. A spot price in NZD for BTC based on other markets locked in for time of purchase. Price changes every 15 minutes.

Or you could try https://bitnz.com/ but I am not having much luck at the moment with this site. The owner is very slow on communicating.

Edit Just got my funds! My mistake, did not specify my  'code' when making cash deposit to link my funds to my account.

legendary
One hour till closure, unfortunately it does not seem as if a lot of people are going to be able to get their bitcoins together in time.

Because of that I am going to extend this until people can get their bitcoins together.  If anyone wants a refund just contact me but this IS HAPPENING, I probably should not have put such a short time limit on it.

Neil
legendary
My coins are in.
Are you close to getting the 300 orders you need?

Starting to come in fast now, 37 paid and a lot committed!
Activity: 324
My coins are in.
Are you close to getting the 300 orders you need?
legendary
Maybe we're spoiled!
We are, to tell you the truth I have never bought bitcoins before and this is a bit of an eye opener for me, for example, have you ever tried to get ahold of bitcoins from Zimbabwe?  I have, it's not easy.

Anyway, less than 24 hours to go, send in your coin's or miss out!!
Is it that hard to get bitcoins around the world?

In Australia we have bitpiggy.com and spendbitcoins.com and it's been trivially easy since 2011.
Maybe we're spoiled!
legendary
I am also in the process of getting the required BTC. Will not happen before next week, since I need bank account verification Sad

You're not the only one in that boat unfortunately, all I can say is keep trying.

Still only 24 paid but with many more committed.  Can I be as bold as to ask people who have committed to git their payments in ASAP so we can start getting an order together.

Remember, if it does not go through you will get a refund in full!

Neil
Well I'm in! Spent a little of my Yacoin windfall on one!
Can't wait to have the coolest new miner on the block.
Activity: 196
I am also in the process of getting the required BTC. Will not happen before next week, since I need bank account verification Sad
legendary
26 paid now!

Having a lot of fun trying to help a pile of people buy bitcoins.  This MtGOX stuff does not help.

Neil
legendary
I will just be reporting on paid and confirmed orders, I am working with so many others and I am not sure how many will come through.

24 Confirmed and paid for!

I have had a few enquiries on when I will be sending these out, so I am going to include here what I have sent to them;-

##########################################################
Apparently the first batch is built and ready to ship, assuming I get the numbers before the 17th I will order immediately and expect delivery some time before the end of the month.

I would have time to get all the packaging etc. ready by the time I get them and I would then have them on the way to you.

At least that is the plan Wink .
##########################################################
legendary
Fixed the countdown, it was counting down until the 17th at 00:00:00 UTC whereas it should have been counting down to the 17th at 23:59:59.... duh..

Neil
legendary
wow 800 orders that's good Wink

I am not so sure, it seems to be a lot of work from where I am standing!  I have to assist a lot of them in buying bitcoin now.
Activity: 290
wow 800 orders that's good Wink
legendary
try to get your group-buy site on the bitcoinchannel or something like that.
If i can find some time tonight i will make a post on my dutch bitcoin site.

Greetz Roland.

Hi Greetz,

Thanks for your advice, I will look into it.  And anything you can do to spread the work would be appreciated.

In the mean time;-

UPDATE:

Due to on of my posts on my blog (Last Forking Warning) getting onto the front page of Slashdot;-

http://it.slashdot.org/story/13/05/13/0423216/last-forking-warning-for-bitcoin

I have been inundated with orders and it looks like the buy in will succeed!  In the last 18 hours I have received about 800 orders, many of them don't have bitcoin at the moment but a few do.  I am in the process of assisting those who don't have bitcoin at the moment to buy some but there are all over the world and speak many different languages so it is tough going at times.

One question that keeps popping up is "What order will you ship in?", the answer to that is I am going to ship in the order that I received payment.

Thanks for everyones support, this has made my month (if not year).

Neil
Activity: 300
try to get your group-buy site on the bitcoinchannel or something like that.
If i can find some time tonight i will make a post on my dutch bitcoin site.

Greetz Roland.
legendary
12 orders so far, the main problem is that people are waiting for others to put their orders in.

It is a chicken and the egg problem!
Pages:
Jump to: