Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOSED [Group Buy Batch ONE] ASICMiner Block Erupter USB INTERNATIONAL - page 2. (Read 25425 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
I'm just glad we paid the extra BTC to make sure everything was insured!
Activity: 243
Damn DHL!
I hope the sticks arent damaged and that they would compensate in some ways.  Maybe your next batch gets some priority clearance from customs.
Hope you receive the shipment soon too...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You would think in this economic climate people would be interested in giving good service so they can keep their job. Sounds like a good time to create a reliable courier company. Relax Neil, we all know how hard you are working on this for us. We appreciate the effort.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Hi All,

I apologise I have been a bit quiet about updates, the truth is I wanted to wait a bit and see if a problem would get sorted out.  I am glad to say that it has though.

DHL lost the second shipment!

They were very reluctant to tell me but finally came clean yesterday after noon that they had absolutely no idea where it was, apparently some time after I paid all of the charges due it just disappeared.

After a day of threatening them with the Police, Interpol, CIA, FBI, CSI, IRD, GST, ABC and any other three letter acronym I could think of it has mysteriously appeared again.  I have just got off the phone with them and apparently the packaging is damaged but there are defiantly 7 smaller packages in it (ASICMiner ship the miners in boxes of 10 so that sounds about right) they are now counting the individual packages for me to make sure that it adds up to 66 individual smaller packages.

I apologie to everyone for the delays but it is nearly over.  My stress levels are finally starting to fall.

Neil
Nice DD!
I wonder if the 2nd shipment has been received.
Activity: 448
Got an SMS from my wife to say they arrived in the post this morning. Now I have to wait till I get home Sad
Activity: 336
Time for Plan ฿
Anyone have ideas of what the best usb hub for these are?
A few people including me are using these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005NGQWL2
It's a bit pricey but comes with 12V 4A (48W) power adapter and is able to power full 10 sticks.
Activity: 198
Anyone have ideas of what the best usb hub for these are?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Package arrived first thing this morning. Super excited! Only problem is I'm still waiting for the necessary USB hub!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21355755/USB_block_erupters.jpg

where do you live?
maybe to get an estimate Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just had a screaming match with DHL, even though I had paid everything for the second part of the shipment it sat in their office over the weekend!  To make things worse the tracking said it was on their way I only found out because I ran them to find out exactly where it was thinking that I could get in my car and pick it up.

I apologize that I am not packing these right now as I expected, I know international shipping is frustrating at times.

Neil

Don't stress Neil, we appreciate your efforts.
Package arrived first thing this morning. Super excited! Only problem is I'm still waiting for the necessary USB hub!!

legendary
Had another loud discussion with DHL as to where the last 65 miners are, they assure me that they will arrive this afternoon, I only hope that it is time for me to repackage and send out again today (I have all the packaging ready, just need the miners to go in them).

I am leaving work early again today to make sure I have time (my boss has 10 in this shipment, so he is eager as anyone to get this done).

Truth be told, I was expecting them the day after the first 50 but you know how it goes with best laid plans etc..

Neil
legendary
Just had a screaming match with DHL, even though I had paid everything for the second part of the shipment it sat in their office over the weekend!  To make things worse the tracking said it was on their way I only found out because I ran them to find out exactly where it was thinking that I could get in my car and pick it up.

I apologize that I am not packing these right now as I expected, I know international shipping is frustrating at times.

Neil
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Thanks for the updates Neil, your efforts are appreciated.
It just says confirmed.  Guess it's not shipped yet.
Activity: 196
How do you tell if they are shipped?
Did you receive an email or something?

Check your order on https://satoshimine.com/order/Your_Code

where Your_Code is your id assigned by Neil something like: 0736642f0223345667e165f62711707777ffeff0c2f6537a70ac3bc21d96fcf39/.
How do you tell if they are shipped?
Did you receive an email or something?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Mine says shipped. There's no way. I ordered in the last 13 hours! Also +1 to request for tracking number.

I wonder if they've been shipped in reverse order? I paid on the 22nd of May and mine haven't shipped.

A friend paid for his on the 28th and his *have* shipped!  Huh Neil said he's dyslexic, I guess he wasn't kidding.  Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Mine says shipped. There's no way. I ordered in the last 13 hours! Also +1 to request for tracking number.
Pages:
Jump to: