Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOSED [Group Buy Batch ONE] ASICMiner Block Erupter USB INTERNATIONAL - page 4. (Read 25416 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Morning,

I have no problem with this, can I ask both of you to drop me an email at [email protected] with the details and I will get it done.

Neil

Thanks Neil. I will send you the new delivery address when I get it on Friday. I will reply to the e-mail I received from your ordering system and will sign a message using the address I paid from.

I cannot send you emails (?)

<[email protected]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=mineforeman.co.nz type=A: Host not found
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Yes, it really is exciting.  Can't wait to get my hands on my first real ASICs.  I have my little miner all set up and ready to go.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
It seemed to take ages if you asked me, 5 days... It did have a weekend included but I was hoping for much faster.  Not much I can do about it though.

That's not actually too bad, I always allow 7-10 calendar days when buying stuff on eBay from HK to get to me here in Adelaide.

It probably seemed longer because I keep the DHL tracking page open refreshing it every 30 seconds, watched kettle never boils and all.

Neil

So you've received the first shipment of Block Erupters?

Not yet, DHL says Forwarded for delivery for the first 50 so it must be any time now.  The second lot says Departed Facility in SINGAPOE - SINGAPORE so it is in the air somewhere over the pacific.

Exciting stuff!

Neil
Activity: 299
It seemed to take ages if you asked me, 5 days... It did have a weekend included but I was hoping for much faster.  Not much I can do about it though.

That's not actually too bad, I always allow 7-10 calendar days when buying stuff on eBay from HK to get to me here in Adelaide.

It probably seemed longer because I keep the DHL tracking page open refreshing it every 30 seconds, watched kettle never boils and all.

Neil

So you've received the first shipment of Block Erupters?
legendary

Neil
Activity: 448
It seemed to take ages if you asked me, 5 days... It did have a weekend included but I was hoping for much faster.  Not much I can do about it though.

legendary
Awesome, how long was the first lot from HK->Auckland?

It seemed to take ages if you asked me, 5 days... It did have a weekend included but I was hoping for much faster.  Not much I can do about it though.

Neil
The first 50 devices for batch one are somewhere between where I live (Rotorua) and Auckland and the remaining 65 have just left Hong Kong.

Awesome, how long was the first lot from HK->Auckland?
legendary
The first 50 devices for batch one are somewhere between where I live (Rotorua) and Auckland and the remaining 65 have just left Hong Kong.

Neil
Activity: 336
Time for Plan ฿
Morning,

I have no problem with this, can I ask both of you to drop me an email at [email protected] with the details and I will get it done.

Neil

Thanks Neil. I will send you the new delivery address when I get it on Friday. I will reply to the e-mail I received from your ordering system and will sign a message using the address I paid from.
legendary
I would take it, but as I stated earlier in this thread, I get my BTC from bitcoin.de on friday, if that is ok for you and MineForeman

OK, that's no problem. Do we have a deal then? I will ask MineForeman if he'd mind changing the delivery address.

Morning,

Neil
Time for Plan ฿
I would take it, but as I stated earlier in this thread, I get my BTC from bitcoin.de on friday, if that is ok for you and MineForeman

OK, that's no problem. Do we have a deal then? I will ask MineForeman if he'd mind changing the delivery address.
Time for Plan ฿
Would anybody like to buy my order for 1 unit?

How much you want for it?

I'm not greedy, just what I paid for it. 2.6 BTC

How much you want for it?
Time for Plan ฿
Once you're all setup bring you Erupters to the Bitvolcano to do their work.

Just a bit of a P2Pool node I set up with a new look for us block erupter owners.
Located on a fresh server of twice the power of my other altcoin pools.

http://btc.bitvolcano.com:9332

Nice looking layout.
Activity: 243
Yay!  In hand soon!  Can't wait!  Grin
Activity: 324
Once you're all setup bring you Erupters to the Bitvolcano to do their work.

Just a bit of a P2Pool node I set up with a new look for us block erupter owners.
Located on a fresh server of twice the power of my other altcoin pools.

http://btc.bitvolcano.com:9332
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You may wish to wait until MinePeon is updated with cgminer 3.2.0, which should support auto-detection and hot-swapping of USB block erupters.

I have the next version running now with 3.2.0 and I am doing test with it at the moment, as soon as I can verify it I will be releasing it.

Neil

Thanks for the tip. For now I'll just test my Pi boots with MinePeon and will upgrade when the new version is available.
Pages:
Jump to: