Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MaxBTC.com Pool - Closed Indefinitely Aug 3rd 2013 - page 5. (Read 27368 times)

zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
damn, block solved just as i swapped most my stuff back =/
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
so when is the inactivity payment happen?

soon?  Wink

Update: Make it Rain!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
so when is the inactivity payment happen?
vip
Activity: 302
Merit: 253
Epic round is epic.

[email protected]'s a long one!  I hope it's over soon, cause I am die'n ova here! 

That's what she said?

It is a long one.. longer than we've come to expect lately but the number of shares isn't terribly terrible.  I'll go sacrifice a few more virgins and see if that helps.
Epic round is epic.

[email protected]'s a long one!  I hope it's over soon, cause I am die'n ova here! 
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1198
This is not OK.
Epic round is epic.
vip
Hello,

Where can I find the DGM Variables (f, c, o) on www.maxBTC.com ?

Check any of the Work Payouts:  https://www.maxbtc.com/work-payouts?w=195
Activity: 210
Hello,

Where can I find the DGM Variables (f, c, o) on www.maxBTC.com ?
last payment i recv'd was

05-21-12 10:01:01 148 05-22-12 10:25:24 0 0.00000001 - BTC
&
05-15-12 17:54:16 218 05-16-12 11:58:32 0 0.00000001 - NMC
vip
Hey I was wondering if there was any way i could have my account ( Account name the same as my name here ) balance sent to me since it is below the threshhold and sent to my btc and nmc addresses that are on file since i dont use your pool anymore?

Eligius sends everything after like a week of inactivity...that would be cool.?

Thanks for the suggestion, Marty.  King, we'll be adding autopayouts on inactivity very soon.  If you're not dying for the cash, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't mind waiting for that to go live and then you'd just receive the remaining balance automatically.  The required period of inactivity will probably be closer to 2 weeks as miners could potentially continue to receive payouts for up to that amount of time.
Hey I was wondering if there was any way i could have my account ( Account name the same as my name here ) balance sent to me since it is below the threshhold and sent to my btc and nmc addresses that are on file since i dont use your pool anymore?

Eligius sends everything after like a week of inactivity...that would be cool.?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
What a great run lately. Living up to the name!
legendary
This is not OK.
Ah, that worked... changed it to a round 2.
vip
Try withdrawing only down to 4 decimal places, or hang in there while we look in to it.
legendary
This is not OK.
'Failed to queue payout'

I have over 2 BTC waiting...
vip
I'm having trouble logging in. I haven't mined in a long time. Would my account have been deleted or disabled or something?

What's happening when you try to log in?  Your account wouldn't have been deleted or disabled.  Did you set up 2-factor auth before?  You can pm me with the details.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
I'm having trouble logging in. I haven't mined in a long time. Would my account have been deleted or disabled or something?
legendary
This is not OK.
(as a corollary, I would prefer to have accurate BTC stats. Don't much care for NMC so would be quite happy if NMC accepted shares aren't reported when BTC is stale)
Pages:
Jump to: