Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 6. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi,
I had recently found this and wanted to give it a go... too bad.
Any other decent 0% fee PPS pools?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
So probably something is seriously broken, or maybe not enough time for Red to fix it.
We have backup pools and we wait, no problem.
But a small update would be helpful.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Same here - 3 days without funds though not mining (sit dead) just started yesterday
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
my miners are disconnected right now too. (and mining on my backup pool, of course.) connection is being actively refused on mine.mtred.com:3333

From what I see, only redditorrex is the only client connected at the moment because he's the one running the pool. I do wonder when this pool will be back in order, last fall...the website was unreachable.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
my miners are disconnected right now too. (and mining on my backup pool, of course.) connection is being actively refused on mine.mtred.com:3333
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'm getting "Error! Withdraws are momentarily disabled." since this morning.  When can I expect to be able to withdraw?

I haven't been able to withdraw funds for 3 days...

Like redditorrex said, go on IRC (webchat.freenode.net) channel #mtred for updates and you can message him directly too (if he's online).
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
I'm getting "Error! Withdraws are momentarily disabled." since this morning.  When can I expect to be able to withdraw?

I haven't been able to withdraw funds for 3 days...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Do none of you have backup pools set up? It's almost negligent of you if you don't!

Of course I have backup pools set up. It would be daft not to Smiley

It's just a shame pool ran into such troubles a few hours I decided to give it a go! And it looked so promising...

Don't give up. I'm mining there for a year now. Check here if in doubt https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/current-top-10-pools-current-pps-rates-updated-11232012-106417  Smiley
Do none of you have backup pools set up? It's almost negligent of you if you don't!
Sure i do.  Smiley I have waited for a couple of days.
Activity: 336
Time for Plan ฿

Of course I have backup pools set up. It would be daft not to Smiley

It's just a shame pool ran into such troubles a few hours I decided to give it a go! And it looked so promising...
Activity: 504
Time for Plan ฿
Yeah, none of my workers can connect and the stats don't work.

Hoping Rex will be able to fix it quick!
I have "Connection problems".  Huh My guiminer was working fine but after the ddos i cannot connect anymore.
Activity: 504
Definitely a problem right now:

"1 Miners Hashing @ 0.07 GH/s"
Activity: 14
redditorrex - Miners are not connected through the port is not 3333, not in 8337. You sent my IP in a personal note, take action, please  Sad
Time for Plan ฿
Hi Rex, I just joined the pool with my 4.7 GH/s and it looks pretty cool Smiley I just hope I will be able to get my hands on my coins next week when I want to withdraw Wink

I really like the web interface, especially the Dashboard - clean and offers good overview.

I wish a couple of things could be improved:

-- Show the current and average total hashrate of all workers - it would be logical to add a summary line below the list of workers showing the totals
-- The hashrate graph shows very weird dates like "Wed 30 Jul 14994" (yes, nearly 13 thousand years in the future Smiley )

Anyway, keep up the great work and good luck sorting the stability issues!

Pete
Activity: 14
 ???I have all the miners no longer connect to the pool, while on the site itself MtRed comes with no problems. How should now look like the connection miners?  Embarrassed
legendary
i'm all sorted now. thanks. Cheesy
Activity: 280
Nom Nom Nom
so since sometime last night i've been unable to connect to mine.mtred.com:8337. been using that exact set up for a while now with out issues unless the pool was down. but since no one else is saying its down... whats up?

Blocked ip? Read up a couple posts.

oh right! duh. thanks. pming rex.

8337 is get work. Rex has disabled it. Switch to the stratum port.

...stupid guiminer default. ok, changing that...

ok, NOW i'm getting time outs or "failed to subscribe" with both miners. ugh.

I acted to soon lifting the bans. Some ip bans have been brought back up, but getwork is serving.
legendary
so since sometime last night i've been unable to connect to mine.mtred.com:8337. been using that exact set up for a while now with out issues unless the pool was down. but since no one else is saying its down... whats up?

Blocked ip? Read up a couple posts.

oh right! duh. thanks. pming rex.

8337 is get work. Rex has disabled it. Switch to the stratum port.

...stupid guiminer default. ok, changing that...

ok, NOW i'm getting time outs or "failed to subscribe" with both miners. ugh.
Pages:
Jump to: