Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 7. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nom Nom Nom
so since sometime last night i've been unable to connect to mine.mtred.com:8337. been using that exact set up for a while now with out issues unless the pool was down. but since no one else is saying its down... whats up?

Blocked ip? Read up a couple posts.

oh right! duh. thanks. pming rex.

8337 is get work. Rex has disabled it. Switch to the stratum port.

I just turned getwork back on, and have removed all ip bans.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
so since sometime last night i've been unable to connect to mine.mtred.com:8337. been using that exact set up for a while now with out issues unless the pool was down. but since no one else is saying its down... whats up?

8337 is get work. Rex has disabled it. Switch to the stratum port.
Nom Nom Nom
I'm getting "Error! Withdraws are momentarily disabled." since this morning.  When can I expect to be able to withdraw?

Working on it, basically working on a new payout system. Again, if you have a txid in the payout but its not showing on blockexplorer give it time. Im not exactly sure why these arent getting confirmed as quickly but am working on a new payout system to fix it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm getting "Error! Withdraws are momentarily disabled." since this morning.  When can I expect to be able to withdraw?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
Nom Nom Nom
Ah yes, I see that block now. Is that supposed to be paid or removed?
Orphaned blocks are paid by Rex.

Yes, but yea, that last orphan the line that saved your profile was commented out for some stupid reason. I will take care of it shortly.
Activity: 700
Orphaned blocks are paid by Rex.
Activity: 700
I have a small sum of 0.04528489 BTC stuck forever in Processing stage since a week ago. This is from the last orphaned block, credited but not paid.
In rewards, only one block shown not confirmed:

BTC   f7fa5cdc...b527238e   7/4/13 09:45pm  xxxxxx 10 req.

Yet my processing amount is showing more than this xxxxx amount. Discrepancy?
Nom Nom Nom
A bunch of /16's are blocked, and I've taken down getwork for now. 
Nom Nom Nom
Houston..we have a problem.  Huh  Down?

EDIT: we are back,  9 minute downtime.

We are currently being ddos' im working on killing as much of it i can.

If your not running a botnet, and your ip'gets blocked, pm me.
Nom Nom Nom

We are currently being ddos' im working on killing as much of it i can.
Activity: 196

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Could you give a date for us to expect when withdrawals are back?

Been days that I keep getting "Error! Withdraws are momentarily disabled.".

Withdraws are enabled again, we have had a few issues with bitcoind crashing, but this is not the same as a tx taking longer than it should (with the fee) to get in a block.

But basically if your payout is in the log and has a tx, it's on it's way.  If you get an error about trouble connecting to the bitcoind instance and you dont see a new row in the payouts table is another story and thats when you should contact me.  I've patched in some code to get the bulk of these, but if for some reason bitcoind crashed processing your transaction it could still break.

Either way, payouts will be on and off sporadically as I implement a new payout system, but it's working for the most part now.

Thanks, just got my payout through.
Nom Nom Nom

Withdraws are enabled again, we have had a few issues with bitcoind crashing, but this is not the same as a tx taking longer than it should (with the fee) to get in a block.

But basically if your payout is in the log and has a tx, it's on it's way.  If you get an error about trouble connecting to the bitcoind instance and you dont see a new row in the payouts table is another story and thats when you should contact me.  I've patched in some code to get the bulk of these, but if for some reason bitcoind crashed processing your transaction it could still break.

Either way, payouts will be on and off sporadically as I implement a new payout system, but it's working for the most part now.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Nom Nom Nom
To the 14 people that tried to withdraw after our bitcoin instance on fail have been credited to their balance their withdraw amount.
Pages:
Jump to: