Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!) - page 24. (Read 37694 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Sent 0.5BTC for 10 shares.

https://blockchain.info/tx/d62379311228b442e15ec42f2956368310588fb695be099a48332ad26efc27cd

Div's paid back to same address: 1DegenNfysnV9nisUnMQ5rB8yRkUFmqWwB

cheers,

Kyle.T

Could I get a refund on these 10 Shares?
Sorry to back out. I'm sure someone will be pleased to get in on the first order though!

I crunched some numbers and decided I can't risk that BTC. :/
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

@Ramhound: you are out. OUT BY DEFAULT, WE DON'T LIKE YOU IN OUR TOWN... PLEASE STOP TROLLING HERE AND GO GET A LIFE. WAIT YOUR TURN.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

@Ramhound remaining shares for the THIRD unit depends on price as you may imagine... so, just read above for your answer...
Don't worry about my work, please, as you haven't worried until now... If you want to contribute with your thoughts about group buys, WE have an APPOSITE thread since quite a long time as of now... you can check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285966.0;all & you are welcome to tell your "news" there! Smiley

PLEASE, we should avoid futile polemic IF we want to go on... Otherwise, Third machine order will return on my own full disposal, just to save me an additional futile waste of time with such kind of trolling behaviors from people only here to disrupt & destroy other one's work.

I'm sorry to go out-of-topic for these reasons, I sincerly hope this could finish & we all will re-start to focus on main "things" ... ... Smiley

Thank you ALL as always && don't give up! Tongue
-akw-

Why are you being so dismissive of constructive feedback about the group buy?  How do you plan to communicate with the people who have bought into the group buy going forward?  I have worried about "your work" since the moment I joined the group buy.  I won't stop worrying about it, its in my very nature, and is something that cannot be changed.

Do you understand your dismissive attitude is not a good trait to have when you are the organizer of a group buy?  While I understand you not wanting to talk about refunds, your dismissive attitude even your response in private, didn't give me the warn gooy feeling I was looking for.

I want to feel like a chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven at this point.  At this point I feel like the stale cookie from a month ago that people just look at as they grab their morning coffee.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Sent 0.05 BTC from 14QGmEqjiZWqR3D5emMB75ipvjW45hkyQ4 for 1 shares

TxID 0758b373673d861fea7d555e4f9e11d9cad0075ec215d79d9e0f60cc27a47fa4
Activity: 32
Thanks Sebastian,

That's fine, that's what i was waiting for.

Thank you for your efforts,
chnch

FROM MY PM:

Hi anykeywhy,

Because of my newbie limit I can't post in the thread. I would like to have 5 shares.

Sent 0.25 BTC from 1KeVZFJtWgnTRoZcNoC9D6PTqt5LnzKDtT for 5 shares
https://blockchain.info/nl/tx/c1efda210f8139e5ae1145b8c52ac88334c49384a1481b7a0af29be8a635d097

Thanks!

Gabacor
When the #3 will be ship and running? Do you have the estimate month?

Thanks

Sorry, we haven't a precise time declared from KnC... you can check on their site too! If the Third (3#) will be complete, it will join for sure same queue position as the other two orders! The miners will be AT WORK as soon we'll receive them & setup necessary things as usual! Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
@chnch... i have the BTC in full. They arent exchanged to USD. So i dont see a reason for not paying back BTC refunds in full. So the answer to your question would be that you get your payment in btc back in btc fully.
Activity: 34
When the #3 will be ship and running? Do you have the estimate month?

Thanks
akw, you posted several time-consuming messages in the last hours but didn't answer my question at all. It is as easy: writing a YES or a NO.

Please confirm that myself, who decided as the very first to get out will get a full refund of 0.05 BTC / share for my 20 shares; directly from the escrow agent, SebastianJu.

All I need is a YES from you and the same from SebastianJu and I'll disappear from here. Is it so complicated to understand or is there any other reason not to give a clear and straightforward answer.

anykeywhy, don't worry about people that can't handle risk investing with Bitcoin. Thank you for your effort and sharing your order Smiley

Thanks so much! Smiley You're the 4th in "public-thanks-list" WOW! Tongue
Activity: 4
anykeywhy, don't worry about people that can't handle risk investing with Bitcoin. Thank you for your effort and sharing your order Smiley

@Ramhound remaining shares for the THIRD unit depends on price as you may imagine... so, just read above for your answer...
Don't worry about my work, please, as you haven't worried until now... If you want to contribute with your thoughts about group buys, WE have an APPOSITE thread since quite a long time as of now... you can check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285966.0;all & you are welcome to tell your "news" there! Smiley

PLEASE, we should avoid futile polemic IF we want to go on... Otherwise, Third machine order will return on my own full disposal, just to save me an additional futile waste of time with such kind of trolling behaviors from people only here to disrupt & destroy other one's work.

I'm sorry to go out-of-topic for these reasons, I sincerly hope this could finish & we all will re-start to focus on main "things" ... ... Smiley

Thank you ALL as always && don't give up! Tongue
-akw-
Any frustration here... simply you are 2-3 people impatient & bad-educated... YOU JUST HAVE TO PLEASE WAIT AS I'VE KINDLY ASKED A LOOOOT OF TIMES (even via PM) ..... THANKS, PLEASE.  You're just trolling without any respect for the majority of US. WE DO NOT FORGET. Wink THANKS AGAIN.

-akw-

I hope this response isn't directed towards me.

If it is, I have shown you nothing but respect, and despite my concerns not being addressed in private I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt based on only your word.  On a seperate matter, I really hope you are keeping up with bookkeeping, because dealing with all those transactions at the end will be a huge pain. 

I will repeat what I said, construtive criticism can be a good thing, you might consider taking a different approach.  What worries me is your not sure of how many shares there is left on the last unit.
AKW,

hi, i am interested in purchasing a few shares, how close are you to fulfilling the order for the 3rd unit ?  thanks in advance for your time

hopefully <2/3 remaining! Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
AKW,

hi, i am interested in purchasing a few shares, how close are you to fulfilling the order for the 3rd unit ?  thanks in advance for your time

Any frustration here... simply you are 2-3 people impatient & bad-educated... YOU JUST HAVE TO PLEASE WAIT AS I'VE KINDLY ASKED A LOOOOT OF TIMES (even via PM) ..... THANKS, PLEASE.  You're just trolling without any respect for the majority of US. WE DO NOT FORGET. Wink THANKS AGAIN.

-akw-
akw, it's fine, i understood that you publicly announced that i'm out, this is what i want. Now i need a confirmation from the escrow agent, who is not only representing the interest of the seller, in this case you akw, but also the buyer, myself. As soon i get a public confirmation from him that he'll guarantee the full refunds i'll finish posting here and will wait patiently for the next three days.

thanks
chnch

Just to underline... you (@chnch) are causing only damage to this group buy, I hope you'll never be welcome in any other group buy/business because you are not able to play ANY FAIR GAME. I suggest you to start change your account on this Forum (as you probably do often...) Wink

If you like to WASTE your time, please, STOP WASTING OUR & MINE, _P_L_E_A_S_E_!_

Thank you?
-akw-

You might consider approaching refunds request in a different way.  It seems you like you are getting frustrated, and you really don't have that right, this group buy has changed several times from what people originally invested in.

It seems like, on your own, you decided additional units would be purchased for this group buy.  If your unable to take constructive criticism that is a personal problem you will have solve.  If you had made mention of these additional units at the start different choices might have been made.  Now I understand an opportunity might have been presented and you jumped on it, but the currency in escrow isn't your currency, lets just my personal thoughts on the matter.  You might consider taking a step back, reading some of your responses ( including the message you sent to me in privavy ), and consider a different approach on how to deal with people who are frustrating you.  Because your responses are just driving people away, and even people who are willing to give you the benefit of doubt, are starting to think there is more to your attitude.

The people asking for information are not wasting your time.
akw, it's fine, i understood that you publicly announced that i'm out, this is what i want. Now i need a confirmation from the escrow agent, who is not only representing the interest of the seller, in this case you akw, but also the buyer, myself. As soon i get a public confirmation from him that he'll guarantee the full refunds i'll finish posting here and will wait patiently for the next three days.

thanks
chnch

Just to underline... you (@chnch) are causing only damage to this group buy, I hope you'll never be welcome in any other group buy/business because you are not able to play ANY FAIR GAME. I suggest you to start change your account on this Forum (as you probably do often...) Wink

If you like to WASTE your time, please, STOP WASTING OUR & MINE, _P_L_E_A_S_E_!_

Thank you?
-akw-

thanks
chnch
Pages:
Jump to: