Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Prisma 1.4Th/s group buy @ 1.42 btc with coupon - page 10. (Read 21162 times)

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Reserved 1 for now.  Probably more later if shipping holds firm.  Will send label when you receive.
1 Miner, 1.42 btc, 32c0216f6a52c9e3e9e083800c170d9dd1fb6fca488f00e37f8ff23cb0187102
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Canary,

Please sing me a song of "successfully received your PM / Payment and reserved your spot in line" -- assuming you take requests, you wonderful little yellow bird, you. :)

Thanks for running this GB, btw.

{EDIT:  Ordered 2 in total.  Second PM sent, fyi.  That should be it for me this round.   Thanks! }
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Hi Canary,

I bought 5 through Sidehack in the last group buy. Can I use the coupon as well or would Sidehack have to order for me or can he PM you to verify they were mine?

Thanks
Sure, no problem! 
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Hi Canary,

I bought 5 through Sidehack in the last group buy. Can I use the coupon as well or would Sidehack have to order for me or can he PM you to verify they were mine?

Thanks
donator
group is up!
Activity: 839
Merit: 608
can tube coupons be used for the prisma? if so probably in for 1 depending on final price
I've had no answer to this question yet

And I do have an answer now.  Yes, coupons are valid.
If you bought a tube from me, take .05 off per prism.

Thanks canary for the info. Glad to see these are being honored.
Activity: 839
Merit: 608
And has the price been estimated already?

Looks like 1.47 + shipping (usually in the $20 range depending).

Activity: 29
And has the price been estimated already?
donator
Do you have any estimate on when would you start with the group buys? Just to get my finances ready Smiley
tonight
Activity: 29
Do you have any estimate on when would you start with the group buys? Just to get my finances ready Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
you can use anything you want to run cgminer with the prisma/s connected to the host via USB.  I recommend anything that does not have USB bus limitations/issues (like Pi).

its better to see if you also sell a10 + image sd car + primsa ... for all in one  package..
donator
you can use anything you want to run cgminer with the prisma/s connected to the host via USB.  I recommend anything that does not have USB bus limitations/issues (like Pi).
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
this what im talking about

i jsut copy it on other GB trade.. it just an example

Accessory Pricing ( Add on to your payment )
 - ASICMiner Block Erupter Controller Controls up to 8 units 
 - a10  - Controls up to 4 units
 - a10 ++ imaged SD card

Looks like pricing will be ~1.47 per prism. (Subject to change if costs change with manufacturer)
No BE controller included since its been causing you more grief than it's worth.

A USB interface will be provided which you can connect to anything capable of running cgminer.

Based on my experience with ASICMiner chips through USB interface, I do not recommend rPi for set it and forget it operations.  Consider a cubieboard A10 or any system that does not have Pi's USB bus limitations.

However, you can always run on a Pi if you wish, that's up to you.

Payment addy will be in OP, I do not PM payment addresses.

hope that when the GB is open Canary will also sell A10 +image and cables and other accessory so when we open the box its already plug and play.,
we can extend our budget a liitle the accessory so we can mine out of the box
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
can tube coupons be used for the prisma? if so probably in for 1 depending on final price

Was hoping for a better price but it's still better than bitmain' new 2TH miner. I will be in for multiple.
Are they going to be assembled?
donator

Activity: 32
Looks like pricing will be ~1.47 per prism. (Subject to change if costs change with manufacturer)
No BE controller included since its been causing you more grief than it's worth.

A USB interface will be provided which you can connect to anything capable of running cgminer.

Based on my experience with ASICMiner chips through USB interface, I do not recommend rPi for set it and forget it operations.

I'm certainly interested in grabbing (at least) one.   I assume a BeagleBone Black would fit your definition of "not a RasPi," yes?

Any idea how people are intended to get these working -- like, is there going to be a driver released for cgminer, so we can be getting the little boards ready?  Or is it a "hope and pray they at least put a download of a custom cgminer somewhere" kind of thing?
Edit, nevermind you clearly already answered this in your previous post, my broken internal parser must *still* be pretty broken, sorry!

Final question:  FCat originally said the system would work with a RasPi, and he said you could control >2 devices from that -- so am I safe in assuming that multiple Prismas connect via a standard usb hub (since the RasPi only has 2 USB ports anyway)?  

The wording they chose seems almost deliberately confusing...something about "they are all controlled by ethernet...you will use usb to connect them" ...I think that's the part where my internal parser thew an exception and refused to continue. :)
donator

Based on my experience with ASICMiner chips through USB interface, I do not recommend rPi for set it and forget it operations.  Consider a cubieboard A10 or any system that does not have Pi's USB bus limitations.

However, you can always run on a Pi if you wish, that's up to you.

Payment addy will be in OP, I do not PM payment addresses.
donator
Pages:
Jump to: