Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED-refunds process]Avalon - Chips group buy order time frame and deliveries - page 2. (Read 10997 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just another miner
Tread updated. Let me know if anything new appears.

I dont see any updates am i right ?

I am updating how many days passed from scheduled delivery of chips, status of shipment and adding any new group buys found with help of this community.
In that one last update only days passed has been updated.

Thanks once again Xialla!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
^Glad to see Big Time Coin receive his chips, if they're following chronological order that means Zefir's batch 3 is coming up and then raginazn's order is around the corner.

[sarcasm]WOOHOO!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin  PARTY !!!![/sarcasm]

I'm waiting for the chips in marto74's batch1...
Activity: 177
^Glad to see Big Time Coin receive his chips, if they're following chronological order that means Zefir's batch 3 is coming up and then raginazn's order is around the corner.

Big Time Coin's chips have a date code of 1332.  Thought it might have been 2013, work week #32.  In the unboxing thread, JimRome suggests "Assuming ISO8601 format, week 32 would translate to the week of August 5-11" which sounds much more accurate.  (rack him)

It appears the chips were sent out on Aug 21 from HKG, cleared customs on Aug 22, and could've been delivered as early as Aug 23, but they were delivered earlier today.
legendary
Activity: 1036
/dev/null
legendary
I am in the process of contacting a chinese suplier at alibaba who is offering chips for 30 USD.
I also asked him about how it's possible he can deliver. If I have any info (I doubt it) I'll post it here!
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

I dont see any updates am i right ?
Just another miner
Just another miner
Thread updated and no new chips deliveries reported.
Yifu, ooooooooooo Yifu ...........  Angry
legendary
Just another miner
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Thanks! That was fast I'll admit.
Only few days passed since zefir received shipping confirmation.

Gridchip June;

Zephir Aug;

Just another miner

Thanks! That was fast I'll admit.
Only few days passed since zefir received shipping confirmation.
Just another miner
Really really nice work!

Actually TGB was sloppy and confused about the difference between a "Master Air Way Bill" and a "House Air Way Bill". One is the identifier for the whole delivery of the shipping company, the other one for each individual recipient. Both are visible on the parcels and they are labeled with n/24. The conclusion is obvious, I guess.

My estimate was 187200 chips and guaranteed less than 374400 chips. Order #3 with 200000 chips maybe?

Thank you Smiley
To be honest I didn't go in details checking the number. Maybe good way to find out is to know weight of one package alone?
I go by this logic; If they made a mistake and wrote 135 boxes how possible is to make two mistakes and write 853 kg for weight of shipment?
So it is 6.31kg per package if there was 135 boxes or 35.54kg per package if there was 24 boxes.
I believe Zefir can confirm what is the truth by letting us know what was the weight of package or what is the weight of one chip.
I am aware not only chips adds to package weight of course, but we can conclude pretty accurate was there 135 or 24 boxes.

Edit:update from zefir by PM
Quote from: zefir
I'd say the first is true - definitively below 8kg. I put one of the smaller packages on our kitchen scales: 3368 chips are 2.15 kg, so 6.5 for 10k chips is quite accurate.

So it looks like impossible to have two mistakes in one tracking form from shipping/forwarding company and based on weight we can conclude there was 135 boxes after all.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024
Really really nice work!

Actually TGB was sloppy and confused about the difference between a "Master Air Way Bill" and a "House Air Way Bill". One is the identifier for the whole delivery of the shipping company, the other one for each individual recipient. Both are visible on the parcels and they are labeled with n/24. The conclusion is obvious, I guess.

My estimate was 187200 chips and guaranteed less than 374400 chips. Order #3 with 200000 chips maybe?
Just another miner
List updated and some minor mistakes corrected.
Just another miner
Pages:
Jump to: