Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 pre-order - Specs: 0.69$/GH + 0.46W/GH - page 12. (Read 42875 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
does this mean that with upgraded power supplies we will be given the option to go to ~6.3 THs ? Would this be something Spondoolies would offer as an upgrade option? I take it the power supplies in the SP30 are server supplies rated at 1200watts each and by the looks the just click and slide out, will you be supporting specific replacement PSU's and allowing software overclocking? Smiley

I think that you will have 6.3 TH/s by with the default PSUs. And yes the PSUs are server rated and they are click and slide out.

Thanks RoadStress, hey how many units are we at now BTW? I would love to have more money to order more :O but alas i'm just a poor boy Wink
Did someone really order 37 today?  Cool

IT WAS ME! I wish Sad
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Did someone really order 37 today?  Cool

Yes. 35 full payment and 2 with the Neptune offer with down payment of $3k and the rest later when he gets his refund. (i hope he won't mind disclosing this)

In the last 24 hours there were more than 20% units reserved when comparing to the whole Group Buy. Maybe i should've liaised for the SP10 limit to just 500 units...

No harm in asking Smiley

I wouldn't stretch it out any more though, ppl might get peeved.

Well he is anonymous anyway so no harm done there. The blockchain is public after all Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Yes. 35 full payment and 2 with the Neptune offer with down payment of $3k and the rest later when he gets his refund. (i hope he won't mind disclosing this)

In the last 24 hours there were more than 20% units reserved when comparing to the whole Group Buy. Maybe i should've liaised for the SP10 limit to just 500 units...

No harm in asking Smiley

I wouldn't stretch it out any more though, ppl might get peeved.
legendary

legendary
Did someone really order 37 today?  Cool
legendary
Group Buy EXTENDED for 1 more day !!! Due to the high amount of reservations during the last 24 hours i will extend this Group Buy for another 24 hours!
legendary
does this mean that with upgraded power supplies we will be given the option to go to ~6.3 THs ? Would this be something Spondoolies would offer as an upgrade option? I take it the power supplies in the SP30 are server supplies rated at 1200watts each and by the looks the just click and slide out, will you be supporting specific replacement PSU's and allowing software overclocking? Smiley

I think that you will have 6.3 TH/s by with the default PSUs. And yes the PSUs are server rated and they are click and slide out.

Are you talking with chances??

Aren't we all? Unless you have a magic crystal ball then you don't know what the future will hold.

Since you won't take the bet let's revert to name calling. If SP-Tech delivers on time and on spec i will call you as i wish(maybe troll). If SP-Tech won't deliver on time and spec feel free to call me as you wish. Deal?

Sorry I didn't know the bet was directed towards me. I'd be happy to take the bet but not for 1btc. That is too much for me to gamble especially because I think that out of all the asic manufacturers, SP has the best chance of delivering on time and on spec. But I still find it unlikely.

So if you want to bet here would be my terms:

- 0.1btc donated to seansoutpost (loser pays)
- SP must deliver their entire August batch no later than 1 week after August.
- SP30 specs must reach a minimum of 5th/machine and 0.4w/gh (efficiency must be reached above 5th)

Deal?

LOL? So wait. First you claim that they won't deliver in time and in spec and now you chicken out? Let's make it 0.5 BTC+free name calling. 0.4w/gh? How did you came up with that? It's not what they announced and it's not in their specs. If you agree on 0.5w/GH then we can do it, but you are requesting a better efficiency than advertised. Minimum 5TH and 0.5w/gh and we have a deal.

Indeed, we're at 0.35 W/GHs at the ASIC level and below 0.5 W/Ghs at the system level (Working on our DC2DC design so we'll be below 0.45 W/Ghs at the system level)

I've mistaken in reading jimmothy post. I've assume he is referring to below 0.4 W/GHs in the ASIC level.

We got final post layout engine results from GUC.
The ASIC is at 0.35 W/GHs, which means that the system is at 0.43 W/GHs

Under 2700 Watt (total from the 2 PSUs), the system will be ~6.3 THs
Our commitment is still to 5.4 THs +- 10% as published in the web site.

legendary
They say two weeks now.....
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_josh/386-monarch-update-30-april-2014.html#comment8332
Lets see.  Who knows, could cause a big increase....

Two weeks is actually a trademark owned by BFL. Unfortunately after ~5500BTC donated to thermos this forum doesn't have a proper search function so can't help you with any links.

As for performance we've heard it before. Showing a picture where they draw random lines everyone can make. Where is the real actual hardware? If they have it in hand and actually performing they should show it instead of a random picture. But enough BFL.
legendary
Finito! Looks like 376 or 377 maybe... darn on missing the 700 Sad
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
I am talking about the very first bundle batch, who payed 14000$ for an sp10 and sp30, that values the sp30 at 9000$.
(Back then there wasn´t any 10%off for ppl having other orders etc.)

I was only wondering wether there would be some kind of bonus for these, most loyal customers who now see themselves in the situation of having overpayed by the factor of 2 on the sp30.

I like steep discounts like the next guy, but these existing customers might feel mistreated.

I got one bundle like that too, but remember that we should be getting our SP30 before everyone else so we should be able to mine some bitcoins before the big increase in difficulty. I/miners always paid a premium for getting in the first batches. (paid 7k$ for a batch 1 Jup and 5k$ for batch 2 Jup and even if the second batch was faster, i got my first one earlier so i mined at lower diff)

They say two weeks now.....
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_josh/386-monarch-update-30-april-2014.html#comment8332
Lets see.  Who knows, could cause a big increase....
legendary
I hate to rain on this great pre order parade here, but every single pre order I had (starting with BFL) did not work out for me so I try very, very hard to stay away from them. So it is just my personal opinion that when these SP10s start arriving in May they will be worth around $1800 even though $3K sounds great atm ... not to mention the August stuff that's probably almost 4 months away. And just to give everyone a quick example: My Bitmain S2 batch 1 at $3899 shipped out 1 April, today 8 May shipping for batch 4 is $2199...

Yes but this group buy has nothing to do with SP10's Smiley

Thanks All....

Have figured it out...

Just sent PM to RoadStress...

Phew... only minutes to go!!!!  Appreciate your help!   Grin Grin Grin

Still 49 minutes left!  Lips sealed
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I hate to rain on this great pre order parade here, but every single pre order I had (starting with BFL) did not work out for me so I try very, very hard to stay away from them. So it is just my personal opinion that when these SP10s start arriving in May they will be worth around $1800 even though $3K sounds great atm ... not to mention the August stuff that's probably almost 4 months away. And just to give everyone a quick example: My Bitmain S2 batch 1 at $3899 shipped out 1 April, today 8 May shipping for batch 4 is $2199...
Activity: 536
Merit: 500
I thought I was done with mining for good when I canceled my Neptune preorder. I must admit, feels pretty good to be back in the game!
Activity: 3
Thanks All....

Have figured it out...

Just sent PM to RoadStress...

Phew... only minutes to go!!!!  Appreciate your help!   Grin Grin Grin
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
Hi Again...

Sorry for my sending requests....

Knew time was running out...

Have just sent 0.2001 BTC to BTC Address on page 1.... in my trying to get there I missed the obvious on page one... my apologies....

Problem I have now is sending a PM to RoadStress as he does not have the Button to PM out the side?Huh

Appreciate any help you can give... as you can see I am pretty new to all this.   Grin Grin Grin

RoadStress will guide when he'll be online again. Don't worry.
Activity: 3
Hi Again...

Sorry for my sending requests....

Knew time was running out...

Have just sent 0.2001 BTC to BTC Address on page 1.... in my trying to get there I missed the obvious on page one... my apologies....

Problem I have now is sending a PM to RoadStress as he does not have the Button to PM out the side?Huh

Appreciate any help you can give... as you can see I am pretty new to all this.   Grin Grin Grin
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
Maybe different? He seems to be talking about a sp10 group buy?

Anyway he pmed me add well wierdly.??

0.2 BTC sent ...
legendary
Maybe different? He seems to be talking about a sp10 group buy?

Anyway he pmed me add well wierdly.??
Pages:
Jump to: