Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 pre-order - Specs: 0.69$/GH + 0.46W/GH - page 11. (Read 42871 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 105
Group Buy EXTENDED for 1 more day !!! Due to the high amount of reservations during the last 24 hours i will extend this Group Buy for another 24 hours!
Please stop now!!!  These extensions are killing us.  I dutifully paid and registered on time thinking the deadline was actually the deadline.  Now you make a new deadline for those who did not follow the rules.  

Each inexpensive machine you sell after the deadline is competition for me.  Please cut off the sales now.  I don't need more mining competition.  If guys didn't get in the deal, so sorry.  Bad for them, good for me.  But if you keep letting them in the deal, I am getting further behind in my ability to discover the next block.  

STOP Now!

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Rather quote myself I am still trying to dig up more people to chip for a few more SP30's that we will be hosting in Norway. I am up for anything that gives the small guy a kick at the cat.

Can you send me any info?

Drop me an email we will be ready in late May for this but we are keen on beta testing soon.

Done
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Rather quote myself I am still trying to dig up more people to chip for a few more SP30's that we will be hosting in Norway. I am up for anything that gives the small guy a kick at the cat.

Is your quote cheaper than 290$/month?

Quote as in using quotations around my words and agreeing to what was posted.

We have no pricing on the node in Norway yet.

Drop me an email we will be ready in late May for this but we are keen on beta testing soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
We need only a few for 400.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Close to 6 hours left! Final chance for this price!
legendary
Activity: 1666
So hard to resist now that a day has been added...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
@Bicknellski, tell Mr. RoadStress I'm your friend. Smiley Go order a few more of those SP30's.
Activity: 714

Is your quote cheaper than 290$/month?
legendary

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Nego 1 more week to 500 for the SP10s?

Do it do it do it!

maybe if Spondoolies could lower SP30 sales/reservations target to 500, but raise the price.
example.  May delivery SP10 for $3700 and $3500 if they had a previous purchase from other companies.

PS. I'd like to sell my existing KNC Jupiters and Dragons (quickly) to replace them with a neat professional package of SP10's, but need about a week to sell first.

**** quote post for show of hands who's interested ****

ho-hum... how worthy is my quote considering i'm relying on a refund from hashfail?
bah.
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS

Do it do it do it!

maybe if Spondoolies could lower SP30 sales/reservations target to 500, but raise the price.
example.  May delivery SP10 for $3700 and $3500 if they had a previous purchase from other companies.

PS. I'd like to sell my existing KNC Jupiters and Dragons (quickly) to replace them with a neat professional package of SP10's, but need about a week to sell first.

**** quote post for show of hands who's interested ****
Activity: 434
congratulations on a very successful group buy. nice to have another day 'rampdown' in true bitcoin styleeeee  Cheesy

Do it do it do it!
legendary

Yah exactly.
I agree with that another 2 weeks, another 2 weeks is classic BS from BFL.

At this point in the game, buy two SP10s at 3,500 each and you get 1.6Th/s EACH in turbo mode right?
And no expensive water cooling loop, no expensive 1500W power supplies ON TOP of the card.

So with them, lets say you bought two cards, overclock and its 1.6TH/s.  Then water cooling for the
future, and two massive power supplies to allow overclocking in the future.
So 2200 X 2 = 4400 plus power supplies = 4800 plus water cooling loops another 125 each. $5300 for MAYBE 2 TH/s
NOW all the fucking nightmare to get it all to fucking work is a week spent not hashing.
When will they ship??? GOD KNOWS. But god are they full of themselves now with their oh wow look, it overclocks,
its so efficient.  But the compeition has been shipping for MONTHS now and you guys are already 6 months behind at
this point with your SUPER technology.  They are $500 cards at this point!!

With SP-Tech, you buy Two SP10s, get 1.6GH/s each IMMEDIATELY, self contained, already ready to rack and stack,
and its $3500 for say a solid 1.6GH/s and thats as soon as it hits the door.  No crazy power supply and water cooling
needed to set them up.  SO BFL, your shit SUCKS if you ask me and its not even out the door yet.  
I think its common sense at this point that their video card design is lacking and just going to be a PAIN ITFA.

I pray to god I can extort a refund out of these criminals and buy two more SP10s for June.

That's correct Smiley
legendary
Did someone really order 37 today?  Cool

Yes. 35 full payment and 2 with the Neptune offer with down payment of $3k and the rest later when he gets his refund. (i hope he won't mind disclosing this)

In the last 24 hours there were more than 20% units reserved when comparing to the whole Group Buy. Maybe i should've liaised for the SP10 limit to just 500 units...

No harm in asking Smiley

I wouldn't stretch it out any more though, ppl might get peeved.

Well he is anonymous anyway so no harm done there. The blockchain is public after all Smiley

No I mean "No harm in asking" for the SP10 limit to be @500

And ppl might get peeved if you continue to extend the GB willynilly.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Did someone really order 37 today?  Cool

Yes. 35 full payment and 2 with the Neptune offer with down payment of $3k and the rest later when he gets his refund. (i hope he won't mind disclosing this)

In the last 24 hours there were more than 20% units reserved when comparing to the whole Group Buy. Maybe i should've liaised for the SP10 limit to just 500 units...

I think almost EVERYONE here would love to get to immediate hashing with an SP10 or two in May to tide us over on
the SP30 fix we cant wait for.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
They say two weeks now.....
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_josh/386-monarch-update-30-april-2014.html#comment8332
Lets see.  Who knows, could cause a big increase....

Two weeks is actually a trademark owned by BFL. Unfortunately after ~5500BTC donated to thermos this forum doesn't have a proper search function so can't help you with any links.

As for performance we've heard it before. Showing a picture where they draw random lines everyone can make. Where is the real actual hardware? If they have it in hand and actually performing they should show it instead of a random picture. But enough BFL.

Yah exactly.
I agree with that another 2 weeks, another 2 weeks is classic BS from BFL.

At this point in the game, buy two SP10s at 3,500 each and you get 1.6Th/s EACH in turbo mode right?
And no expensive water cooling loop, no expensive 1500W power supplies ON TOP of the card.

So with them, lets say you bought two cards, overclock and its 1.6TH/s.  Then water cooling for the
future, and two massive power supplies to allow overclocking in the future.
So 2200 X 2 = 4400 plus power supplies = 4800 plus water cooling loops another 125 each. $5300 for MAYBE 2 TH/s
NOW all the fucking nightmare to get it all to fucking work is a week spent not hashing.
When will they ship??? GOD KNOWS. But god are they full of themselves now with their oh wow look, it overclocks,
its so efficient.  But the compeition has been shipping for MONTHS now and you guys are already 6 months behind at
this point with your SUPER technology.  They are $500 cards at this point!!

With SP-Tech, you buy Two SP10s, get 1.6GH/s each IMMEDIATELY, self contained, already ready to rack and stack,
and its $3500 for say a solid 1.6GH/s and thats as soon as it hits the door.  No crazy power supply and water cooling
needed to set them up.  SO BFL, your shit SUCKS if you ask me and its not even out the door yet.  
I think its common sense at this point that their video card design is lacking and just going to be a PAIN ITFA.

I pray to god I can extort a refund out of these criminals and buy two more SP10s for June.

legendary
does this mean that with upgraded power supplies we will be given the option to go to ~6.3 THs ? Would this be something Spondoolies would offer as an upgrade option? I take it the power supplies in the SP30 are server supplies rated at 1200watts each and by the looks the just click and slide out, will you be supporting specific replacement PSU's and allowing software overclocking? Smiley

I think that you will have 6.3 TH/s by with the default PSUs. And yes the PSUs are server rated and they are click and slide out.

Thanks RoadStress, hey how many units are we at now BTW? I would love to have more money to order more :O but alas i'm just a poor boy Wink

We are at 373 units right now.
Pages:
Jump to: