Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 pre-order - Specs: 0.69$/GH + 0.46W/GH - page 10. (Read 42848 times)

donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
Thank you all for your paticipation! I really enjoyed organizing this. I think that Spondoolies Tech have shown their commitment of helping the community and I think that it is important to support honest and dedicated manufacturers.
I will try to bring miners more promotions from Spondoolies (and also from any other honest manufacturer) and I hope to see you all participating because your requests didn't go unheard and by doing this I am also making sure that scammers and liars will have less and less customers and that makes my heart warm and fuzzy Smiley
Happy August mining to all participants!

P.S. I will be offline for the next couple of days to take a break from everything. It was a bit exhausting but it was a fun ride. If you have any issues please contact directly Spondoolies-Tech or just wait until I return. When I will be back I will sort things out. Donations, refunds and everything else will also go out next week.

RoadStress - big thank you from all of us at Spondoolies-Tech
Amazing idea, amazingly organised!

Guy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Thank you all for your paticipation! I really enjoyed organizing this. I think that Spondoolies Tech have shown their commitment of helping the community and I think that it is important to support honest and dedicated manufacturers.
I will try to bring miners more promotions from Spondoolies (and also from any other honest manufacturer) and I hope to see you all participating because your requests didn't go unheard and by doing this I am also making sure that scammers and liars will have less and less customers and that makes my heart warm and fuzzy Smiley
Happy August mining to all participants!

P.S. I will be offline for the next couple of days to take a break from everything. It was a bit exhausting but it was a fun ride. If you have any issues please contact directly Spondoolies-Tech or just wait until I return. When I will be back I will sort things out. Donations, refunds and everything else will also go out next week.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
Group Buy CLOSED!
Three cheers to you for organizing a very successful project.  Way to go RoadStress.  Happy to be part of this effort.  I hope Spondoolies is smart enough to kick you down a free SP30 for the awesome effort to advance their products.  You deserve it.
legendary
So, I suppose 700 is impossible, right?

Roll Eyes

At this moment just a Divine Intervention would help Smiley

Err ... TIME IS UP PEOPLE ... no divine intervention unfortunately ... the Bitcoin gods will now prevail ...

Group Buy CLOSED!
Activity: 471
Merit: 250

Roll Eyes

Err ... TIME IS UP PEOPLE ... no divine intervention unfortunately ... the Bitcoin gods will now prevail ...

legendary

Roll Eyes

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 728
legendary
Last 15 minutes! I am not extending this!
legendary
When will the reservation fees be distributed (for example to Sean's outpost)? The timing is right now: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=19283.0

I was planning to send them after ~1 week after GB ends in order to give time for everyone to settle payments and other issue that might arise. I will be offline a few days starting tomorrow and i will re-evaluate the situation when i'm back.
Activity: 536
When will the reservation fees be distributed (for example to Sean's outpost)? The timing is right now: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=19283.0

Rather quote myself I am still trying to dig up more people to chip for a few more SP30's that we will be hosting in Norway. I am up for anything that gives the small guy a kick at the cat.

Can you send me any info?
Is your quote cheaper than 290$/month?

Quote as in using quotations around my words and agreeing to what was posted.

We have no pricing on the node in Norway yet.

You guys are aware of the import VAT right? Fellow Norwegian here, and I opted for the American hosting without hesitation, because shipping the miner to Norway would cost over $1000 extra.
legendary

So the rigs sold after the deadline are competition to you but those sold before aren't?

Dude you don't belong in a community.
Hahaha  - what is the matter with you?  

Sure, the machines sold before the deadline are also in competition.  But they got there fair and square by meeting the rules.  So I am happy to compete with them.  What I don't want, is more competition from guys who squeezed in after the real deadline.  This deal is WAY too good and I don't want my competitors enjoying awesome hashing power, high efficiency, low prices.  I want this deal closed.  It was FAR too good of a deal and now I want it stopped.  I want everyone else to go buy antminers.  

Don't worry. In ~1 hour this will be closed.

Edit: There were just a few units that were reserved after the deadline so no need to worry.
Activity: 473
Squeaked in under the wire  with 01:19:42 to go ...

pm sent

~nh
Activity: 399
Merit: 105

So the rigs sold after the deadline are competition to you but those sold before aren't?

Hahaha  - what is the matter with you?  

Sure, the machines sold before the deadline are also in competition.  But they got there fair and square by meeting the rules.  So I am happy to compete with them.  What I don't want, is more competition from guys who squeezed in after the real deadline.  This deal is WAY too good and I don't want my competitors enjoying awesome hashing power, high efficiency, low prices.  I want this deal closed.  It was FAR too good of a deal and now I want it stopped.  I want everyone else to go buy antminers.  
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
We will also have hosting for these available at our facility for those that wish/want.
Activity: 434
BTW what happens to the 0.1BTC, does it get applied towards the purchase?  Just wondering since it adds up if you make a big order.

i do believe that was discussed in the OP.

Please note that the prices are in addition to the 0.1 BTC! The collected bitcoins will be spread as following: 70% will go to Sean's Outpost, 10% will go to ckolivas(for supporting cgminer), 10% will go to etotheipi/Armory Developers and 10% will go to me(for my trouble).
Activity: 608
BTW what happens to the 0.1BTC, does it get applied towards the purchase?  Just wondering since it adds up if you make a big order.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Group Buy EXTENDED for 1 more day !!! Due to the high amount of reservations during the last 24 hours i will extend this Group Buy for another 24 hours!
Please stop now!!!  These extensions are killing us.  I dutifully paid and registered on time thinking the deadline was actually the deadline.  Now you make a new deadline for those who did not follow the rules.  

Each inexpensive machine you sell after the deadline is competition for me.  Please cut off the sales now.  I don't need more mining competition.  If guys didn't get in the deal, so sorry.  Bad for them, good for me.  But if you keep letting them in the deal, I am getting further behind in my ability to discover the next block.  

STOP Now!

Cheesy

Activity: 608
I want to buy a bunch of machines but I'm still waiting on my refund from Cointerra Cry it should be here this week but I don't think the check will be able to clear within 4 days since it's a huge amount. 
Pages:
Jump to: