Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 pre-order - Specs: 0.69$/GH + 0.46W/GH - page 9. (Read 42848 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
RoadStress - big thank you from all of us at Spondoolies-Tech
Amazing idea, amazingly organised!

Guy

To Guy and Roadstress, I have been truly impressed with the communications and the order of things in this group buy.

Thank you both.

Roll on August ...

Activity: 280
I am really glad to see mining companies dedicating to miners rather than trying to mine for themselves.  I of course, attribute this mostly to a depressed bitcoin price, but this depression has been really good getting people into mining.

I fear this next boom will be unstoppable Smiley.

Our choice not to self-mine is unrelated to the Bitcoin price.
We believe that self-mining by ASIC companies harms the eco-system.

I'm glad to hear that.  I really wanted to participate in this group buy, truly, but having just bought an S2, I'm running low on BTC Smiley.  I hope the production goes smoothly, and I hope everyone gets their miners timely, and of course wish success to your company.  We need more companies that understands what is good for the ecosystem, and are playing the bitcoin long-game.

donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
I am really glad to see mining companies dedicating to miners rather than trying to mine for themselves.  I of course, attribute this mostly to a depressed bitcoin price, but this depression has been really good getting people into mining.

Our choice not to self-mine is unrelated to the Bitcoin price.
We believe that self-mining by ASIC companies harms the eco-system.
Activity: 280

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
  good luck guys.

I hope for small diff increases .

on time shipping

and a btc price rise.

With all the new usa tax laws.

I just could not convince myself to send that much in BTC. And I don't do money wires.

Well maybe I will buy a resell from someone. Around august or sept.
I'll sell you mine for $6k   Wink
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
  good luck guys.

I hope for small diff increases .

on time shipping

and a btc price rise.

With all the new usa tax laws.

I just could not convince myself to send that much in BTC. And I don't do money wires.

Well maybe I will buy a resell from someone. Around august or sept.
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
Extraordinarily generous donation and much appreciated, thanks!  Grin

Donation to you was one of the selling points for me -- Your programming efforts are appreciated by all

~nh
A plus for me as well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Paid for the units we bought... now just wait.

Yes have to say that the donations we provided to hold our place in line was an inspired and generous idea from RoadStress.

Thanks to RoadStress and it is great to see CK get a piece of the pie. I have to say future group buys should take notice on how this was handled and think about spreading some of BTC back to those that keep our community going and help humanity.

S2's? Hmmmm might need a few of those before August.
Activity: 608
Ah, too bad, couldn't get in on this because the 3K deposits for each machine wasn't feasible for me until Cointerra returns my money.  Best of luck to everyone who got in.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Donation to you was one of the selling points for me -- Your programming efforts are appreciated by all

~nh

+1 I donated to con for helping out with other miner code in the past, in my opinion it doesn't happen nearly enough.
Activity: 473

~nh
Activity: 728
You deserve it all! Thank you!
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Activity: 252
Donations:
Sean's Outpost: https://blockchain.info/tx/74902ae85d2dbd01ad99fdb838e1f56217465820c265d09635ddcfb70d6082bd
ckolivas:           https://blockchain.info/tx/8cf964f982c2e8d82d07604fed767bc89a2330df2198d33e17123ebc9f6623dd
Armory:            https://blockchain.info/tx/9a1f0e679fd0e4e7c1c76eed33474dae78f4ae1baa88286d659f25984fc894ca

Transparency, that's what I like about this deal  Smiley
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
So my guess is that Spondoolies will be contacting us directly with payment instructions?

Don't worry, we'll email you. It's weekend in Israel now.
Our sale admin got the final xls from RoadStress and she'll email you on Sunday.
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
So my guess is that Spondoolies will be contacting us directly with payment instructions?

they have already contacted people about getting payment (me on the 23rd April). You should email them if you have not been contacted.

Cheers,
QG
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Thank you all for your paticipation! I really enjoyed organizing this. I think that Spondoolies Tech have shown their commitment of helping the community and I think that it is important to support honest and dedicated manufacturers.
I will try to bring miners more promotions from Spondoolies (and also from any other honest manufacturer) and I hope to see you all participating because your requests didn't go unheard and by doing this I am also making sure that scammers and liars will have less and less customers and that makes my heart warm and fuzzy Smiley
Happy August mining to all participants!

P.S. I will be offline for the next couple of days to take a break from everything. It was a bit exhausting but it was a fun ride. If you have any issues please contact directly Spondoolies-Tech or just wait until I return. When I will be back I will sort things out. Donations, refunds and everything else will also go out next week.

Much appreciated for this!
Thanks again for the great group buy.
Looking forward for one in July too maybe Smiley
Activity: 473
Thank you all for your paticipation! I really enjoyed organizing this. I think that Spondoolies Tech have shown their commitment of helping the community and I think that it is important to support honest and dedicated manufacturers.
I will try to bring miners more promotions from Spondoolies (and also from any other honest manufacturer) and I hope to see you all participating because your requests didn't go unheard and by doing this I am also making sure that scammers and liars will have less and less customers and that makes my heart warm and fuzzy Smiley
Happy August mining to all participants!

P.S. I will be offline for the next couple of days to take a break from everything. It was a bit exhausting but it was a fun ride. If you have any issues please contact directly Spondoolies-Tech or just wait until I return. When I will be back I will sort things out. Donations, refunds and everything else will also go out next week.

RoadStress - big thank you from all of us at Spondoolies-Tech
Amazing idea, amazingly organised!

Guy

Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
Big thanks from me too!
Pages:
Jump to: