Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Watch the thread for finaly payout info "Project #2" - page 14. (Read 47892 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I am on windows 7 and I use chrome, and I have not had this issue.. One other person did but he was on a dev build of chrome.

I have been unable to recreate this issue.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
#RIP freemoney
ohk

When I go to http://project2.tygrr.com with WIN 7 / Google Chrome my choices are:

KILL PAGES / WAIT

This happened days ago as well, and I thought it was just on your end.  I have no issues with other sites.

thx

dev build by chance?  if not i dont know, sorry :/

No, it's a legit copy of WIN7 with updated Chrome.  Turning off all plugins results in same non responsive manner.

Undecided
#RIP freemoney
ohk

When I go to http://project2.tygrr.com with WIN 7 / Google Chrome my choices are:

KILL PAGES / WAIT

This happened days ago as well, and I thought it was just on your end.  I have no issues with other sites.

thx
#RIP freemoney
Frontend unresponsive a few days ago, so couldn't create worker.

Have since lost connection/account details including email.. help ? 

*facepalm gif/pic
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
it's up now!

And better than ever. I have .62% stales right now. Netxshare is a fucking genius.

And yet you still probably mine more STALES than I mine valids.  Sigh....Wink
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
it's up now!

And better than ever. I have .62% stales right now. Netxshare is a fucking genius.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
Activity: 392
The server went down, we are waiting for the hosting company to restart the server. No hard ETA but I've been told "soon".
Wow, what kind of hosting company is this? Mine allows me to restart my server myself... I didn't imagine some companies don't do the same!
Shouldn't this be called "Project #2.5" now? (Or 3 Smiley)

lol, i hate changing logos, i think ill just keep it at project #2  Smiley

Front end and back end are down currently.  Any ETA when they'll return?  Want to figure out where to point my miners for the night.

The server went down, we are waiting for the hosting company to restart the server. No hard ETA but I've been told "soon".

Cool, thank you.

lol, i hate changing logos, i think ill just keep it at project #2  Smiley

Front end and back end are down currently.  Any ETA when they'll return?  Want to figure out where to point my miners for the night.
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
did the pool go down doesnt seem like im connected anymore
it's not just you! not working for me either Huh
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
did the pool go down doesnt seem like im connected anymore
Activity: 349
Did the PPS Rate change?  It looks like the rate was lowered to 115%

[Edit] I guess it could be a bug  Smiley
donator
Activity: 543
fresh account, script error on dashboard:
Warning: Division by zero in (...)/index.php on line 229
Activity: 349
hey goat just letting you know that on the stats aspect of this it is only showing the hashrate of the highest miner not the total hashrate of all of them

thanks, please keep telling me about all the bugs:)
After last payout, shares did not reset to zero.

Total Shares in stats section is correct, so correct number of shares can be calculated by subtracting the shares already paid from total shares.
well in that case total btc and estimated btc payout arnt close either lol

also on a side note will we have the ablity to name are miners blah1,blah2, etc
hey goat just letting you know that on the stats aspect of this it is only showing the hashrate of the highest miner not the total hashrate of all of them
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
They just did a fairly major software upgrade  Grin

If any of you guys use https://github.com/cdhowie/Bitcoin-mining-proxy however you'll get really nice and smooth rollovers. It's well worth running for more or less hassle free rollovers etc. You need to change the output format though to json from json-rpc to use it properly with ecoinpool pools.

donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
@DeaDTerra: same here, pool seems down a lot. Beta testing and scaling I guess (I assume/hope the problem isn't on my side).
Okay good that it's not on my side, Indeed I will just fix so that I have a good backup pool and run on TyGrr pool when it's stable again Smiley

//DeaDTerra
Pages:
Jump to: