Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Watch the thread for finaly payout info "Project #2" - page 11. (Read 47892 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Sent 0.5 GHash your way.

Will point another 0.6 GHash at you within a week as I bring 2 additional cards online.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Server down  Undecided

Edit: Up again after ten mins.
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Hi, the system will not payout unless you have .5 btc  This will be lowered but its what it is now.
Ah that explains it Smiley, thanks
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
is it just me that hasn't had my payments sent out in a couple of days? normally they are sent out every 24 hours but since a couple of days back I haven't gotten any payments :8
I can't tell for the week-end, as I didn't mine from Friday evening to today morning, but I did get pay for Friday.
donator
is it just me that hasn't had my payments sent out in a couple of days? normally they are sent out every 24 hours but since a couple of days back I haven't gotten any payments :8
//DeaDterra
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
Status    Hopping Detected!
is there any actual downsides to this?

i'm just using this as a backup pool for gpumax  Cheesy
legendary
I think I know why I was labeled - upon inspection, cgminer regularly switches over to my backup pool at abc as project2 keeps going idle after 15~mins of mining and so. Still having problems with the pool?  Huh
legendary
Why do I have a red "hopping detected" ?  Huh I don't hop (and the only thing I've done yesterday is to change my miner to the latest cgminer)

Edit: It's 'active' again.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
just a suggestion paid out payment should be most recent at top  not bottom i think
Activity: 42
How exactly are you able to afford paying out more than 100% of shares Goat?

Mostly black magic and voodoo. (I also sell hashes to the Thai mafia)
Figures.
donator
This has been answered several times before, please check before you ask Smiley
Activity: 42
donator
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
This is why our data center is being attacked    http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/26/technology/microsoft-raid/

Seems the data center was hosting the C&C and they are attacking it out of revenge.

This means that for right now we are not going to be as stable as we were until they stop.

Also we are down 95 BTC since starting this (coin paid out to miners, not including other costs). We have had some issues and we had thought some of the money would be made back with GPUMAX. But as you all know that is not working right now. It also seems we are being hoped and that is killing us. Until we can fix some of this stuff we are going to have to cut the payment down to 105%

My goal was to give you guys most of the profit but we can't keep up daily losses. Once we break even we will make the percent higher. I understand some or most of you might leave and that is fine. You will be welcomed back once we get it 100%.

Thanks.

How do you mean that 'you are being hopped"? Aren't you PPS?

They are using us as a back up because we were paying 115%
But now we pay them 1% so I bet they will leave soon Smiley

You mean you're paying them 101%?
Activity: 274
donator
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
This is why our data center is being attacked    http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/26/technology/microsoft-raid/

Seems the data center was hosting the C&C and they are attacking it out of revenge.

This means that for right now we are not going to be as stable as we were until they stop.

Also we are down 95 BTC since starting this (coin paid out to miners, not including other costs). We have had some issues and we had thought some of the money would be made back with GPUMAX. But as you all know that is not working right now. It also seems we are being hoped and that is killing us. Until we can fix some of this stuff we are going to have to cut the payment down to 105%

My goal was to give you guys most of the profit but we can't keep up daily losses. Once we break even we will make the percent higher. I understand some or most of you might leave and that is fine. You will be welcomed back once we get it 100%.

Thanks.

How do you mean that 'you are being hopped"? Aren't you PPS?
Activity: 274
Is it ok to mine on P2 throu GPUMAX ?
I`m doing so. When shares are leased on GPUMAX, i`m off, but GPUMAX lease a lot less than in the past.
After hard 2 first day (stales ~5-7%) now it`s fine - 81259   1374 ( 1.69% )
nice
Activity: 392
If you notice any 'hopping' from me, it's because my backup pool has kicked in  Undecided
Same here, but yeah good thing you deal with hoppers. I hope that it's okay to mine "only" ~16 straight hours a day, though (like, turning off the bedroom laptop so I can sleep Cheesy).
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hoppers hopping hoppers. Calls for a pic Smiley

legendary
If you notice any 'hopping' from me, it's because my backup pool has kicked in  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1666
Just paying attention to the ever dropping rate (unfortunately)...

Hoping this get sorted out and get back to 115%  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: