Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Watch the thread for finaly payout info "Project #2" - page 9. (Read 47892 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Over half the shares my mining farm is sending here tonight are being rejected, so I've moved away until your problems are resolved.

Odd, I'm having one of my better nights actually, 1.08%
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Over half the shares my mining farm is sending here tonight are being rejected, so I've moved away until your problems are resolved.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Pool is having problems it seems, was disconnecting and reconnecting, and now its been down for about 5 minutes.
Activity: 502
seems pool server is down
Activity: 518
Damn the bad news !

Hope it works out for you Goat !

Good luck !

I will still be mining to support your pool !
Ouch, 101% + Rejects isn't very good news for me.

(Based on 10000 shares, 3% rejects (300), and .000031687 PPS)
PPS*105%:                  .32273
PPS*101% + Rejects:     .32003
PPS*101.5% + Rejects:  .32162

Could you at least manage 101.5?

Otherwise P2PMining.com with its merged mining is more profit for me. By the way, they calculate proportionally according to their thread, but its also based on PPLNS because of the P2Pool backend, so I don't know if there is profit to be made there, but maybe with the Merged Mining you'll make a little more.
Goat, have you decided to pay for rejects? I'm at about 3%. Although a 2% premium on my shares is better than nothing 3% a really high reject rate compared to anywhere else I mine. Hoping you'll be able to pay for the rejects.

Yes, in a few days (at least 5) we will change to paying out 101% and all rejects. Am I happy about this? No. But we are still down BTC and this does not include the server costs or any time involved in keeping it running or writing the code. We are unable to get this to work with GPUMAX and we are out of prop pools to hop. Right now we are just going to try to get enough coin to keep it operational so we can fix it later when we have time. I understand that many people will not be happy about this and will leave. Once we work on a few other projects we will come back to this.

Chaang-Noi

Maybe you'll be able to come up with something else during that time. Although my reject % is high now at times it is below 1% so at 101% + rejects it will fall short of 105% total I think.

~1 million hashes, 1.78% rejects. Current round rejects 2.14% and falling but I have seen it go as high as 4%. For me at least, 1.78% is my overall. Last few rounds have seen higher rejects for me.
Goat, have you decided to pay for rejects? I'm at about 3%. Although a 2% premium on my shares is better than nothing 3% a really high reject rate compared to anywhere else I mine. Hoping you'll be able to pay for the rejects.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
I think soon we will just start paying for rejects.

This is good news, the rejects are killing my profits.

ditto

This is good news, the rejects are killing my profits.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
That's good to hear  Grin I'm still experiencing a 3~ rate of rejects too as compared to almost 0.1 at btcguild/db
i will have it looked at, thanks.

Have you found anything? I'm still experiencing a high reject rate. Really eats into the profits.

Thanks

legendary
LP is being kinda slow.

Edit:

That was what my miners said too. Hence the 3~% reject rate  Sad
LP is being kinda slow.

Edit:

legendary
Looking at CGMiner, I notice most stales/rejects come when a new block is detected at the network before longpoll kicks in.
legendary
I get about 0.82% stales.

Is that good ?

What are others getting ?

Thanks !

My stales are now at 1.02% with total of 224114 shares. 27 hours running. So, rejects have been dropping.

3.72% of stales, running a couple days. Was down to 2+- yesterday.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Servers down? 
Servers down?  I get 100% communication errors now.

Edit: Working again now but not providing work fast enough.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
i Had until now ~ 1.72% but yesterday and today i have ~5% , i have switch for 1 day to another pool to see if my rigs are ok
Pages:
Jump to: