Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] WIN FREE BTC - LIFT's Bitcoin Lottery 2.0 - we need your feedback - page 3. (Read 4246 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Site seems cool.. Kinda hate getting tickets though.. Feells like a ripoff. :/
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
nice idea, I like it Cheesy

yet again I'd recommend an anti-adblock script because the lottery runs on the revenue?

thanks!

and yes! probably should think about this... the ad-block users just profit while the adviewers and clickers are contributing to the prize pool... it would just be fair i guess!

do you have a player ID?

ID 659

btw, I prefer antiblock.org Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
living in forward thinking

yet again I'd recommend an anti-adblock script because the lottery runs on the revenue?

thanks!

and yes! probably should think about this... the ad-block users just profit while the adviewers and clickers are contributing to the prize pool... it would just be fair i guess!

do you have a player ID?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

149 players in today's raffle already and 10hrs to go!

if we crack the 200 players this raffle, a 6th-10th prize will be awarded!!

174 players and 4 1/2 hrs to go... come on... i know you can make it!

ok, so we ended at 193 players, not bad at all Wink

if the audience continues to grow just a tiny bit... we should see a 10th prize rank before the week ends!

P.S.: share the lottery with your pals on facebook if you want to see it happen => SHARE ON FACEBOOK

198 today, we are getting close!

ok, so we ended at 193 players, not bad at all Wink

if the audience continues to grow just a tiny bit... we should see a 10th prize rank before the week ends!

P.S.: share the lottery with your pals on facebook if you want to see it happen => SHARE ON FACEBOOK

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

Awesome! I'm already in, :p.

New suggestion as well: add a button to check your timer. For people not using my auto rotator, this would keep them from having to do captchas multiple times just to see how long is left.

This page doesn't render the meu symbol but it does seem to copy paste over correctly(I'm using google chrome):  http://bitcoin.lift-institute.com/free-bitcoins/

That's quite funny, we are mostly using chrome, too and the μ-symbol displays just fine. There are webfonts used on the site, so maybe something is going wrong at that point?!

could you possibly upload a screenshot?

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
For the record, you guys have the best captcha system I've seen. All the words are related to BTC and are actual words, so there's no mis-entering them 5-10x because they look like "ioLopllIl"

YAY! Thanks for noticing!

We were really reluctant to put a captcha up at all... but in the end we need to make sure to lock the bots out simply to keep it fair for all the human players Wink

In the end we decided to go with a simple-php-captcha and adapted the dictionary. We actually collected the words from the community here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-themed-captcha-214477

Thanks for making it "human friendly"  - some of them still seem too ez though.    Imho the B in your logo looks ugly without the ubiquitous circle (signifying coinage I suppose), also the I in Institute should be capitalized.  Its simple and I suppose that works better than "busy" in the long run.  I'll be spending more time on your site earning tix and satoshis (hopefully)

This page doesn't render the meu symbol but it does seem to copy paste over correctly(I'm using google chrome):  http://bitcoin.lift-institute.com/free-bitcoins/

Note: All rewards listed are in μBTC. 1μBTC equals one millionth of a Bitcoin. That’s 0.000001 BTC or 100 Satoshis. All sites listed are being verified and checked frequently.

player ID:   620
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Nothing happened after I submitted my address and captcha, it just said please wait then nothing allowing my to submit again.

Hi LinuxNut,

Our site requires JavaScript to enable the form's submit button. After the page has fully loaded the button will be activated through JS.

If you see the "PLEASE WAIT" button for a longer time it's either the JS not being able to execute, OR the site has actually not finished loading.

Are you having the issue consistently when you visit the site? Is JS deactivated in your browser?

Sorry for not replying, I tried it again with "NoScript" off and it worked fine.

Thanks
another payout is on it's way to the lucky winners!

https://blockchain.info/tx/7648a54e2a1237050260584069428eb9e55a27b4743dc37dc2d144db1534d180

and because tomorrow's drawing marks the 1st week of BETA 2 complete, we are going to celebrate with a 50% increased prize-level*

*we did not alter the prize quota but actually increased the pool balance... so the new prize level will be carried over into next week's raffles, too!
legendary
BTW, any chance of an affiliate program?

not quite sure, yet, there's not any automated one in place, but we do record btc addresses passed via URL and eventually credit instant satoshis to those address if they are in the lottery.

Ahh, do I need to append something to the URL on CoinFaucets? You've pm'd me already and are familiar with the site so not sure if it would matter, :p. You should be getting a pretty decent amount of traffic from the rotator, Smiley.

yeah, well, you could stick something like ?pID=235 to the lottery's url -> http://bitcoin.lift-institute.com/lottery/?pID=235 or your btcAdr as ?ref=1xyZ...

but as i said, it won't guarantee any bonuses, however, we will be able to see our strong link partners more easily! and we tend to be generous (in the mBTC range) Wink

btw: your rotator is our 6th strongest referrer atm, 314 visits during the past 7 days... thanks plenty!

Oh nice! Thanks, Smiley. I'll throw up the ID a little later today for you.

not quite sure, yet, there's not any automated one in place, but we do record btc addresses passed via URL and eventually credit instant satoshis to those address if they are in the lottery.

Ahh, do I need to append something to the URL on CoinFaucets? You've pm'd me already and are familiar with the site so not sure if it would matter, :p. You should be getting a pretty decent amount of traffic from the rotator, Smiley.

yeah, well, you could stick something like ?pID=235 to the lottery's url -> http://bitcoin.lift-institute.com/lottery/?pID=235 or your btcAdr as ?ref=1xyZ...

but as i said, it won't guarantee any bonuses, however, we will be able to see our strong link partners more easily! and we tend to be generous (in the mBTC range) Wink

btw: your rotator is our 6th strongest referrer atm, 314 visits during the past 7 days... thanks plenty!

legendary

Just entered and one ticket Cheesy.

My only complaint so far is that the website is a bit bland. But offcourse its still beta.

thanks for the honest words! a proper design is overdue and we are a bit embarrassed about that!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just entered and one ticket Cheesy.

My only complaint so far is that the website is a bit bland. But offcourse its still beta.

legendary
Small update to our policies Wink

To minimize transaction fees, payments are only processed once enough payable pending balances have been collected (~0.004 BTC) by all the players, currently that's the case roughly every 2-3 days.

Yay! Less small payments, :p.

Pages:
Jump to: