Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] WIN FREE BTC - LIFT's Bitcoin Lottery 2.0 - we need your feedback - page 5. (Read 4246 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I entered, good luck to me, the site looks nice.
Has a good fluid layout.
8/10
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Wanted to reach out and say I got a payout today! My first from the site so I'm pretty stoked, lol.

Now then... is there any chance you can implement a manual withdraw process? I'd rather let things build up a bit rather than have smaller payments coming more often. I'm sure I'm not the only one!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!
we have just deployed a very important update.

you are now able to see the previous raffle's winners at the bottom of the page!

My player ID is 388 and my address is 1JMfJekqGuAvf4DCoxqpnpeNguNGAqGptp
Nice concept, can't wait to WIN!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
living in forward thinking
we have just deployed a very important update.

you are now able to see the previous raffle's winners at the bottom of the page!
legendary
For the record, you guys have the best captcha system I've seen. All the words are related to BTC and are actual words, so there's no mis-entering them 5-10x because they look like "ioLopllIl"

YAY! Thanks for noticing!

We were really reluctant to put a captcha up at all... but in the end we need to make sure to lock the bots out simply to keep it fair for all the human players Wink

In the end we decided to go with a simple-php-captcha and adapted the dictionary. We actually collected the words from the community here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-themed-captcha-214477

Ah, that's pretty cool! I've been kind of against captcha myself as well but sadly it appears to be something that can't be avoided. People always want to abuse things instead of use them as intended.

Yours isn't intrusive at all though. It's so much more natural to type "asics" than it is some random characters, XD.
For the record, you guys have the best captcha system I've seen. All the words are related to BTC and are actual words, so there's no mis-entering them 5-10x because they look like "ioLopllIl"

YAY! Thanks for noticing!

We were really reluctant to put a captcha up at all... but in the end we need to make sure to lock the bots out simply to keep it fair for all the human players Wink

In the end we decided to go with a simple-php-captcha and adapted the dictionary. We actually collected the words from the community here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-themed-captcha-214477
legendary
and, just to point out, it's all free, there's nothing to lose if you play... even if it WAS a scam...

This right here. It's not like you're signing over your bank account and stuff. You enter your BTC addy (ctrl+v), type in the captcha and you're done.

I`m getting confused responses.. some saying scam.

Has anyone got an actual entry? please post details w. related pics if you can or something..

Well, we posted our blockchain link above, that should be a pretty good proof we are not scamming anyone here.

additionally i'd like to point out our old thread (Beta-1) where some bitcointalk members actually reported they DID win and receive their prize:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/win-free-btc-lifts-bitcoin-lottery-we-need-your-feedback-202880

and, just to point out, it's all free, there's nothing to lose if you play... even if it WAS a scam...

legendary

Has anyone got an actual entry? please post details w. related pics if you can or something..

They've been open for a while now, and have always paid. This is 2.0, but their 1.0 was perfect as well. There's no reason to think otherwise at this point. If they weren't paying out, they wouldn't be in the BTC Faucet Rotator, :p.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
player id 211
15KQcQ3Atmxbbi3BU2tGJ6EZLZnE43szGU

Nice site just wish I could get more than one ticket.

You realy need to get it into the faucet rotor

I finally got 1 ticket too!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Official Troll of bitcointalk,Certified by John K.
legendary
Sure you will payout...

Yes, we are sure Wink

and we have payed out multiple times in the past during our previous lottery BETA-1 as well.

several people on this forum have actually won before and could possibly confirm.

Anyways, our blockchain-link speaks hard facts:
https://blockchain.info/address/1BaiBPorJ3g9PxV1s9qsRv8uJRbM3cEUqZ

as a matter of fact we have payed the last rounds winners just minutes ago!

Yep, just wanted to post my own confirmation (for what it's worth): after each drawing you could easily look up the addresses and see the winners did get their prizes, Smiley.
and to make the game a bit more interesting, we have increased the pool balance by 50% just now... enjoy Wink
Sure you will payout...

Yes, we are sure Wink

and we have payed out multiple times in the past during our previous lottery BETA-1 as well.

several people on this forum have actually won before and could possibly confirm.

Anyways, our blockchain-link speaks hard facts:
https://blockchain.info/address/1BaiBPorJ3g9PxV1s9qsRv8uJRbM3cEUqZ

as a matter of fact we have payed the last rounds winners just minutes ago!
Activity: 28
Sure you will payout...
Activity: 40
I've gotten a few blanks in a row now Sad I must be on a crap streak.
legendary
I just tried the site before I found this thread and it is pretty simple to understand.  I got 100 satoshis and 1 raffle ticket.  I didn't get my ID # but the site looks good and seems to be working fine all the best with the site I look forward too using it alot more in the future.
After you get your reward, look just below where it tells what you got and you'll see your ID. I think you have to click "more info" right below your total ticket/pending rewards.
Activity: 19
Great site, you did explain the lottery part pretty well, it's good to see that you have other post and useful info about bitcoins there. Keep it up.
Pages:
Jump to: