Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] WIN FREE BTC - LIFT's Bitcoin Lottery 2.0 - we need your feedback - page 6. (Read 4246 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I just tried the site before I found this thread and it is pretty simple to understand.  I got 100 satoshis and 1 raffle ticket.  I didn't get my ID # but the site looks good and seems to be working fine all the best with the site I look forward too using it alot more in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1407
player id 211
15KQcQ3Atmxbbi3BU2tGJ6EZLZnE43szGU

Nice site just wish I could get more than one ticket.

You realy need to get it into the faucet rotor

Hi albon,

what exactly do you mean by "get more than one ticket"?

...you can win up to 10 tickets every 30 minutes as it states in the rules at the bottom of the lottery-page.

...or do you mean you want to pick more than one of the 4 choices? >on the inspiration list - if executed 10000 Instant Satoshis and 25 tickets your way!

...or is it the timer that is too long? please be a bit more specific. Smiley

---

About the faucet rotator... maybe we we'll look into that when we go out of BETA... and once we have more valuable content on the rest of the site...

We are not trying to become just another ad-wall-uBTC faucet Wink

Sorry it was just that all I seemed to pick was singles not multi.

I do think that it could be good to have say 6 choices and you have a chance to pick more than 1 of them (say a gamble you pick to get another) Just an idea.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Player ID: 231

I entered your lottery too, but didnt win anything from the ticket. Thank you for putting it in your [Suspicious link removed] rotator. Maybe if I enter it more often I will win. Was hoping for better odds since its so new ;-) Everything looks great guys! I really like the idea of getting to pick a random ticket yourself. I also like that you list the player's stats too. Very nice job guys!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
living in forward thinking
player id 211

Hi albon,

what exactly do you mean by "get more than one ticket"?

...you can win up to 10 tickets every 30 minutes as it states in the rules at the bottom of the lottery-page.

...or do you mean you want to pick more than one of the 4 choices? >on the inspiration list - if executed 10000 Instant Satoshis and 25 tickets your way!

...or is it the timer that is too long? please be a bit more specific. Smiley

---

About the faucet rotator... maybe we we'll look into that when we go out of BETA... and once we have more valuable content on the rest of the site...

We are not trying to become just another ad-wall-uBTC faucet Wink
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
player id 211

It's in my faucet rotator - http://coinfaucets.tk

It's set for the 30m timer as well so you can always hit it as soon as it's off cooldown.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Hey, I love the site. I haven't won a lottery yet but I've followed it on a regular basis. I also added it to http://coinfaucets.tk in the automatic rotator, Smiley.
The 1st days winners have been payed minutes ago... so far no feedback *sobsob  Cry

Allright, let's throw some rewards in...

any constructive feedback we put on our to-do list will be rewarded with plentyful free tickets and instant satoshis...

please provide your player ID or BTC-address so we can credit you in the lottery

if you provide your player ID and not your wallet address, the reward will be higher Wink
For the first week of Lottery 2.0 BETA we will have DAILY raffle draws.

During this first week the prizes will be fairly low.

Once we are sure the Lottery functions properly we will increase the prize pool about 10-fold and switch to longer running raffles (3-4 days).

We will also upgrade the player-statistics module soon and we are already working on a history-feature to make the past raffles and winners transparent.

GOOD LUCK Y'ALL!
EDIT - THIS THREAD IS CLOSED BY THE OP AND WILL NOT BE CHECKED FREQUENTLY

The past weeks we have been running a free bitcoin lottery in BETA.

Now its time for BETA 2.0

>>> http://bitcoin.lift-institute.com/lottery/

Head over there and grab some tickets.

I'd like to know your opinions on:

- Did you encounter any errors?
- How do you like the updates?
(If you played the previous version)
- Is the Lottery easy to understand?
- Does it look like a scam to you? Or is it trustworthy?
- What kind of statistics would you want to see? Or is it too many already?
- How high should a good prize be?
- What would you change, anything, if you could?

Really any feedback that comes to your mind is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: