Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] BitCourse Community Airdrop - [CLOSED FOR NOW] - page 12. (Read 6857 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nice idea,The airdrop seems cool for we the promotional team . am ready to post in social because accessing basic education on Crypto is a major challenge ..pls don't relent in this project ..it a great project...
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Free Joining guys..best idea for education, keep go in succeed.
Activity: 336
the world to get their knowledge with your project. i hope you add more detail soon like website and ext
Activity: 210
I like you. And I will always follow you. Hope you will accept me on the bounty project. Thank you very much
Activity: 126
Hopefully this project will reach great success. Looking forward to updates.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Education is must for every person. This will be a good project to reach out to people all around the world and provide education.
Activity: 574
Merit: 0
As a tutor personnel, I see this project as an awesome project cos with this, the problem of not getting adequate research materials for learning is solved. Personally I'm longing for this crypto as the market is already out there.
Activity: 56
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I'm a teacher and I wish you best wishes
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
I like the idea of connecting student and professor in one platform that is information and educationally driven, it will help a lot of student and educators, Good luck Dev for this project!
Activity: 252
I congratulate you on this great project. With many perspectives and a very promising future.
Great. Of the best projects that I could find
Activity: 13
After read of the instruction and review about this project, i believe it will give some opportunity and benefit to all people such as investor and consumer who are really care about education
Activity: 127
good luck, I always support dev Grin
Activity: 63
financial literacy about crypto is good, something that will also support crypto industry
Activity: 56
hi
Looks like it be good dev. thanks for airdrop.
good luck dve.
Activity: 490
Profinvestment.com

An excellent project with excellent developers, this project is worth attention, thank you dev
Activity: 294
Wish the project a great success Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
Same with my comment in your ANN thread.
I hope you can help many people's in the world to get their knowledge with your project.
Activity: 14
Progressive project.
Activity: 420
This is a nice project that is worth supporting. Me and my group are following and supporting this one.
Looking good. Good Luck Admin/Dev
Activity: 110
Im glad to join this project , best of luck to the team will support you all.
Pages:
Jump to: