Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] BitCourse Community Airdrop - [CLOSED FOR NOW] - page 14. (Read 6857 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
very promising most specially for teachers and students, lots of potential on this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Am not joining this project just to receive an airdrop.This project has the potential to succeed looking at the way this are moving on smoothly.Am joining this project with all effort.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
It is a great honor for me to be a part of BitCourse Community
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
Activity: 111
Airdrop will help in the development of the project
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Why you don't give tokens for new registers and referal campain? I think it's better than only by Telegram and Twitter Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
On YOUR platform training and the judgement system will use smart contracts. Smart contracts guarantee that if the student won’t receive their training there will be refund.
Activity: 135
Good luck I strongly support this project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hoping for the success of this project. It is really great. Kudos to the developer and the team who behind on this project.
Activity: 9
 The idea was great . This project will be success.
Activity: 97
Great interest in this project. Joined airdrop.I desire you progress and success.
Activity: 17

Wishing this project on success path!
Activity: 252
Done fill up the form and done all task also I join to the telegram I hope this project will be success and many good supporter and donation to come good luck every one
Activity: 154
I Joinend airdrop Dev, good luck project
Activity: 105
Your project is well planned,same as the rules. Im looking forward that your project will go far. Goodluck!
Activity: 70
facebook:https://www.facebook.com/osama.os.5492216
I wish you progress and success
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Im glad to be part of your project your team comes with a nice idea. Best of luck.
Activity: 38
I’m joined. thank you.  Wink
Activity: 18
Hope you could go to the end of this concept.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
Very well prepared Airdrop rules guys.  Grin Preventing those cheaters to use multi account by stealing the information of other people or should I say bitcointalk users. "Two thumbs up" for you guys who got this idea. And best wishes on this promising project.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: