Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] BitCourse Community Airdrop - [CLOSED FOR NOW] - page 13. (Read 6857 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I support this project, I expect new updates, good luck to you
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Yes it never cease to amaze, this is a very unique coin, a big step in the future, can’t wait to be the coin holder of such a great project
Activity: 42
A cool system giving a cool airdrop.
This is awesome.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
great work,, the airdrop is easy to follow and fair distribution.. i hope you all the best.
Activity: 42
Tremendous project that we hope will be very successful, and develop its full potential
Activity: 169
so this literally has two form to fill to get the airdrop right?just want to make sure
Activity: 37
Very nice project. In strong hands. All the best dev.
Activity: 387
Merit: 2
I like the concept you created, good luck team  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
this what i say good job and palning, good luck and thank you for this project.
Activity: 84
Glad to be part of this project. I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world.
Good luck and prosperity.
Nice project and im looking forward for this Grin
Activity: 742
Great project, Hope can be success like bitcoin,
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
cool project - will keep an eye on it for sure
Activity: 90
Great to see that all the ranks are eligible for the airdrop ! In general, equality is rarely integrated in the principal of most of the new coming projects. Everybody talks about community etc. but ranking seems to be very important. That's in contradiction with the crypto 'philosophy'.

BitCourse choses the right direction - the access to knowledge has to be open to everyone. Perceiving education from that point of view means that the team knows what's important not just for the community, but the society.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
I am interested to see how this project will develop!!
Activity: 23
Serious project and good work.  Good luck to the team
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
the project differs from shit airdrops. I hope for a successful ICO
This project has a good concept. The first decentralized platform that offer a  education and consulting services.  This project will have a greater demand because many online service in education.  It will surely be successful. Goodluck to the project and we will support it.  I see the future in this project
Activity: 62
Very promising.  Good luck to the team
Activity: 15
With the developer Inchargeof bitcourse, I have no other option than to embrace it.
Pages:
Jump to: